PDA

View Full Version : avov question

bakenast
03-22-2015, 08:05 PM
hi i have this avov, box and my question is is there a internet browser on this,, also if i have a dish anywhere and a direct tv online account is it possible to use it to stream games with it like i do on my computer? thanks

crazed 9.6
03-22-2015, 11:36 PM
the browser can be found thru Settings Tab and then into Home Page (the last option in the Settings menu).

Idon't know information about game streaming thou, sorry :)

theone
03-23-2015, 12:18 PM
hi i have this avov, box and my question is is there a internet browser on this,, also if i have a dish anywhere and a direct tv online account is it possible to use it to stream games with it like i do on my computer? thanks

It probably would be able to stream games but I don't think it will be as good as the Computer as there is not enough speed as a comp has and graphics wouldn't be as good. This box also does not have the capacity to use a joystick as well. If your into games then you should take a look at the avov 2.

Niteman
03-23-2015, 12:39 PM

I would not use the Avov as a gaming platform, Like folcan99 mentioned look into to avov 2. The regular avov works awesome for streaming but is a bit weak on computing power and not really designed for games.

Marley
03-23-2015, 05:23 PM
answer real ez no and no some game updates are 700 megs and you need a bad azz video card to play now the tiny google ones that are a 12 megs or so yea but i know your not talking about them

bakenast
03-24-2015, 12:10 AM
oh, i meant games as in say, nfl sunday ticket. not video games, sorry, i saw the avov to on the website but it said coming soon

BIO
03-24-2015, 02:40 AM
Yeah, there were some delays with the v2 and it hasn't been released yet. Looks like towards the end of april now for the release date. It has been reported to offer a full Kodi install too

date
03-24-2015, 02:45 AM
That is the only reason that holds me from investing my money in any other device, for God sake I am not saying anything bad about the rest but from saying of "It has been reported to offer a full Kodi install too" which makes it my beast since I am a KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODI guy......lol.

Niteman
03-24-2015, 02:21 PM
oh, i meant games as in say, nfl sunday ticket. not video games, sorry, i saw the avov to on the website but it said coming soon

Oh I see and understand now. You can get all that on there and more.

Niteman
03-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Yeah, there were some delays with the v2 and it hasn't been released yet. Looks like towards the end of april now for the release date. It has been reported to offer a full Kodi install too

I cannot wait until its released, I am ordering one.