PDA

View Full Version : ouya

mikey432
03-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Hey there guys I need a little help I got the latest version of the emulator installed and I also have MX player installed. It works but the resolution is off and the screen and guide are separate what I mean by that is the guide is on one side with a blank screen and on the other side there is another window with an image. Any ideas on why that is I tried messing with the rez but it didn't do anything.

date
03-22-2015, 04:41 PM
When you go to portal scroll down to resolution and keep changing the resolution until you get what you want.

mikey432
03-22-2015, 08:26 PM
When you go to portal scroll down to resolution and keep changing the resolution until you get what you want.

Tried that but it didnt work

date
03-22-2015, 08:41 PM
After you installed the mx player did you install the apk mx player,
Also in the emulator setting go to profile then stalker settings and check play in preview only by ok then exit and reload the emulator.
Also make sure you check all the options in mx player then decoder H/W+.
And the most important is to use mx as of your external player.

mikey432
03-22-2015, 09:53 PM
After you installed the mx player did you install the apk mx player,
Also in the emulator setting go to profile then stalker settings and check play in preview only by ok then exit and reload the emulator.
Also make sure you check all the options in mx player then decoder H/W+.
And the most important is to use mx as of your external player.

I side loaded the MX player apk and then installed it. Did I do it wrong

date
03-22-2015, 10:08 PM
Yes the apk it will not be visible, so first you install the mx player and then when open a message will pop up saying you need to install the apk so once again you head back to your aptoide and get from there and install it then you go to your mx setting and in decoder you turn on only the H/W+.

mikey432
03-24-2015, 05:45 AM
OK I uninstalled the emulator then I reinstalled MX player I then installed the apk and enabled the H/W+ I then excited and installed the emulator I set up the portal settings and enabled play in preview only by ok. I don't get how to set MX as my background external player. I'm am still having resolution problems though.

date
03-24-2015, 11:43 AM
The three dots will be in the emulator, they will appear only if you open your emulator and point the mouse on top right corner inside of the emulator and click it then you will see the three dots so click on them and chose your mx player as of your external player, do this and you will be good.

mikey432
03-24-2015, 09:49 PM
I did that but all I get is can not play link.

futbol_fever
03-25-2015, 01:30 PM
How did you install mx player on the ouya? I side load the mx player with an apk and when i open it, it claims I need some codecs and sends me to google play page where I get an error...do I need to uninstall the emulator and install the apitode (and load everything through that, mx player and emulator)?

mikey432
03-25-2015, 11:58 PM
How did you install mx player on the ouya? I side load the mx player with an apk and when i open it, it claims I need some codecs and sends me to google play page where I get an error...do I need to uninstall the emulator and install the apitode (and load everything through that, mx player and emulator)?

I side loaded it then installed it, I then opened it and it said it needed to install something I did it and then selected the HW+ then I installed the emulator and set it all up but it still does not work. I'm stumped

futbol_fever
03-26-2015, 03:49 PM
I side loaded it then installed it, I then opened it and it said it needed to install something I did it and then selected the HW+ then I installed the emulator and set it all up but it still does not work. I'm stumped

So I gave up on the newer version of the emulator and kicked it back old school to .4 ...set it up with just the vlc plugin and works fantastic ...audio, video, switching between channels work smooth ... I would recommend that ..you can download the version I used here:

https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/iptv-emulator-app/

mikey432
03-26-2015, 09:07 PM
So I gave up on the newer version of the emulator and kicked it back old school to .4 ...set it up with just the vlc plugin and works fantastic ...audio, video, switching between channels work smooth ... I would recommend that ..you can download the version I used here:

https://streamboxlive.wordpress.com/iptv-emulator-app/

I'll give it a shot when I get home hopefully that works for me . I already ordered a avov tvonline though :-) I couldnt helpmyself lol.