PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Middleware VS. IPTV STB Emulator VS. TVonline App

Marley
04-26-2016, 06:04 AM
http://avov.tv/qa-stalker-middleware-vs-iptv-stb-emulator-vs-tvonline-app/
guess what other box maker and the members that really use IPTV STB Emulator wonder what going to happen

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Maybe its time to pay the piper for all there hard work?

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 09:56 AM
Chicks were born and began gets ****ed mother hen

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 10:49 AM
I believe middleware was created by infomir this will be intresting

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 12:17 PM
Yes it's true it is created by them. The new system automatically ejected emulators that attempt to access it even if they use the MAC address of Infomir 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX

theone
04-26-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure what the issue is here, the software is Open Source as indicated on infomir site.

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 12:50 PM
this does not mean that anyone can use without their permission their MAC address. The quick cash that companies with no history do now of back Inform will be limited.

theone
04-26-2016, 12:58 PM
If they don't want it copied then don't leave it as open source. Avov or any other company can use it as they feel since its open source, that's what it means.

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 01:00 PM
Open Source means creativity example to enter a new feature from which customers need a certain provider and not to do pitiful likenesses of their products

theone
04-26-2016, 01:01 PM
Open Source means creativity example to enter a new feature from which customers need a certain provider and not to do pitiful likenesses of their products

Lol, one of these days, I am going to understand what your saying.

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 01:30 PM
Avov has there own app why are they using middleware?

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 01:40 PM
Because nobody will trust them .
Look how long you wait for the update, how they use old hardware and after a short period of time they abandon the support of the boxes ....

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 01:42 PM
Not really there still updating there units.

Marley
04-26-2016, 02:46 PM
do you get big picture you will

dara
04-26-2016, 02:47 PM
I don't think it's the "middleware" that Infomir is complaining about, it's the client side applications that access the middleware. The MAG boxes have a client that can directly access the webpages the middleware generate, the STB Emu does essentially the same, while Avov is claiming that all they are doing is accessing data from servers though the middleware. Infomir may believe that mvas is working with Avov in creating the STB Emu, but he's probably not... the emu's parallel the development that Avov was doing with TVonline. Recently, Infomir has created a pay app to access Stalker, which does directly compete against the STB Emu, so maybe that's why they all of a sudden woke up and saw that there was an STB Emu already. Infomir is in the business of selling their STBs, providing the middleware to providers who could help promote the MAGs. I don't think they anticipated that there would be other options that could access the middleware (e.g. Avov, STB Emu and Kodi addons.)

Marley
04-26-2016, 02:57 PM
wow you got it and soon maybe i said maybe strange things will start happening with the emulators and i said maybe

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Emulating the stalker client and middleware client is where the issue lies .,I could be wrong.

dara
04-26-2016, 03:08 PM
I'm not sure how the STB Emu got thrown into this. If you read the attached letters to the explanation, they are talking about a "MAG STB Emulator" which maybe they think is on the Avov boxes. The letters are written by lawyers unfamiliar to the technology. I don't think the STB Emu is advertised as a MAG emulator, but it is essentially what the boxes do. Infomir might actually have a letter out to mvas as well, but he's not in the USA. At least the Kodi add-ons are probably safe... no one directly makes money from them.

Marley
04-26-2016, 03:13 PM
yea we will see in time whats is really going on didnt free mean free

Marley
04-26-2016, 03:15 PM
so your saying the emulator i use now for mygica is safe nothing to do with whats going on ? or will it be anyone or company using there stuff

dara
04-26-2016, 03:17 PM
so your saying the emulator i use now for mygica is safe nothing to do with whats going on ?

I don't know... who wrote it?

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 03:18 PM
informir owns stalker middleware software.there making a statement by that link on post 1

dara
04-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Well, I do see that Avov has their own middleware solution as well... maybe that's what is at issue as well.

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 03:22 PM
The main problem is to use a MAC address that belongs to the Infomir.

thegame15
04-26-2016, 03:24 PM
This all has to do with Stalker Middleware 5, and how they want to control the "App" game with there own emulator. Seeing this post and reading all the updates from Infomir about there new hardware and convention this week in London. The Android version of there software now exist in the Google Play Store, and the iOS version of Stalker will be unveiled sometime today throughout the week in London as they've been a little hush hush on it. The prerequisite for these new Apps is Stalker Middleware 5.0, which essentially replaces the use of the STB Emulator for Android because now Infomir has made a native app for Android. I believe it's just a misguided cease and desist to the wrong people.

As for MACs I always wondered about how AVOV was able to use that prefix, and not overlap with Infomir MAGs?

Marley
04-26-2016, 03:25 PM
time will tell on this one so what im reading is in time they want to control all and stb is going down

dara
04-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Anything that emulates informirs technology could also be another issue here.

If the Avov claim is true that the MAG client is just a specialized browser, its kind of like Google complaining about Mozilla regarding Chrome v. Firefox. Of course, its more than that, but boiling it down to bare essentials, a 'client' is only sending http requests to the middleware, the middleware gets the info from the sever, and the middleware sends back the data in a 'json' message back to the 'client'. The Avov's don't emulate the MAG boxes, but the STB Emu probably does.

dara
04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
The main problem is to use a MAC address that belongs to the Infomir.

Yeah, I never got that either...but I don't think there is a real owner for MAC address ranges. I could be wrong!

-
edit... MAC ranges are assigned by IEEE.

Marley
04-26-2016, 03:41 PM
we will see what is really going to happen in time

Marley
04-26-2016, 03:48 PM
still in my eyes free is free or did that change

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 03:50 PM
time will tell on this one so what im reading is in time they want to control all and stb is going down

dont see why they created the hardware and software

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 03:53 PM
At one time informir had the iptv market cornered when they introduced the mag250,wasnt very popular then now.

dara
04-26-2016, 03:55 PM
dont see why they created the hardware and software

I think he means the 'stb emu'. I'd be concerned if Papiao decides to go to Stalker Middleware 5.0, and it radically changes how the server is accessed.

thegame15
04-26-2016, 03:59 PM
I think he means the 'stb emu'. I'd be concerned if Papiao decides to go to Stalker Middleware 5.0, and it radically changes how the server is accessed.

This is exactly what I thought when I saw "Hardware and Software updates", but at the time when I looked at Infomir it was on 4.9.35 on the 15th, and then I looked on the 23 and I saw 5.0 was out, and then I saw a bunch of other things that are supported with it. Not sure if the image of the Stalker Middleware 5.0 is the same as the pictures posted on there site, as I think that looks a lot cleaner.

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Never know maybe they could work something out.

xbmcbg
04-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Not sure if the image of the Stalker Middleware 5.0 is the same as the pictures posted on there site, as I think that looks a lot cleaner.

It looks exactly as you see it .
You can try it on PC to convince himself .

Marley
04-26-2016, 04:48 PM
Look Avov is not using there software get ready for what they have coming

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 05:04 PM
Why is it called nova middleware?

wickedjoker
04-26-2016, 07:35 PM
Hahaha I just saw this post very interesting I'm not sure of the total implications to the end user does this create a scenario for a box war?

Also reading the letter the reference the word MAG as the infringing information obviously AVOV has no product line with that name so I am think this has to do with the emulator!

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 08:48 PM
Informir created middleware so it does look like thats part of the issue here

wickedjoker
04-26-2016, 08:53 PM
Informir created middleware so it does look like thats part of the issue here

middleware is opensource they can't claim damages for something that is open source...

Marley
04-26-2016, 10:47 PM
they can say anything they want

Bkman2020
04-26-2016, 11:04 PM
They should team up to make iptv market better.

IPTV_master
04-27-2016, 11:52 AM
It is unfortunate that many people have invested their money in these scams that cheated with cheap hardware, and now it turned out that they are also intellectual pirates.

Kimbo
04-27-2016, 01:59 PM
I think Avov explained it perfectly, but lets be honest people this is "reach" to say the least. This is a Litigious society and this issue reminds me of the Apple vs Samsung case!!

xbmcbg
04-27-2016, 02:09 PM
matter is different here it comes that AVOV steals MAC addresses that are a trademark of Infomir

Bkman2020
04-27-2016, 02:57 PM
matter is different here it comes that AVOV steals MAC addresses that are a trademark of Infomir
Wonder if it has to do with macs

frostycold
04-27-2016, 03:31 PM
still in my eyes free is free or did that change

There is a difference between Free Ware and Open Source. Many Open Source codes do require a license. Now, I don't know if that's the case with Infmir, but I think there is a lot more to this than we know. Of course Avov lawyers are going to say they did not steal it. Until we know what Infmir is really up to, it's all just speculation.

IPTV_master
04-27-2016, 03:38 PM
they can say anything they want

I think if Inform decided to solve the problem , they will find quite fast and proven effective methods outside the judicial system.
Few people dare to steal from Russian / Ukrainian rich companies because they know that the consequences are unpredictable

pigbait
04-27-2016, 05:09 PM
Maybe this will force avov to update the tv online plus and fuse to NOVA asap instead of waiting till after May 24th for the TV online4.

We all know we wont see the update on the other boxes till they sell a few of these new tv online 4.. :)

wickedjoker
04-27-2016, 05:16 PM
The interesting this is when you go to there website and click on details for the Nova Middle Ware the page give a 404 error now... I guess it could be coincidence?!

http://avov.tv/nova-middleware-solutions

Bkman2020
04-27-2016, 06:39 PM
Im sure avov can write there own iptv app

pigbait
04-27-2016, 08:51 PM
The interesting this is when you go to there website and click on details for the Nova Middle Ware the page give a 404 error now... I guess it could be coincidence?!

http://avov.tv/nova-middleware-solutions

The sites been like that for months now. They update the site like they update there boxes :)

Marley
04-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Nova Middle Ware will be out soon

mvas
04-27-2016, 11:49 PM
I've just read the article and have some words to write.
1. I have no idea what Infomir means by "MAG STB emulator", because it's not my "IPTV STB Emulator". Must be some Avov software, but I haven't heart about it. And, AFAIR, I haven't made any software for Avov.
2. I didn't receive any emails from Infomir about this issue, and, actually, don't think I'll receive one. Because:
2.1. Infomir exactly knows my email address (from Google Play), but they haven't sent me any email yet.
2.2. I didn't use any closed source information from Infomir, and all information I've got that helped me to develop the emulator was open source (there was an official Javascript API documentation from Infomir on their wiki, now they hid it) and I implemented my own Javascript API by "black box" method (I don't know how some Javascript API method should work, but I know what result I should get when I implement it).

Marley
04-28-2016, 12:05 AM
see i can name many that run it but avov is not one of them so lets see who is next let see what the new update brings

xbmcbg
04-28-2016, 10:15 AM
The new MAG APP which is published by Infomir solves all problems (whatever you MAG box is the same in your Android / Apple device), You have access to all the options that are available on your portal
Choose your device ( Android / Apple / smart tv ) with normal parameters and watch TV with guarantees of Infomir. If you want you can add KODI ....

Whom needs to buy hardware from AVOV who is physically and morally outdated with minimum 2 years ago and it cost several times more than the actual price, which is a closed platform and software update arrives with great delay and then only if someone other than you is willing it to happen

mvas, It's a pity that AVOV behave like children try to confuse you in the mess that they themselves created
Honor and consideration for you as a person and developer

Bkman2020
04-28-2016, 11:44 AM
Im sure they are good coders out there that can make alternative apps for just about anything,look at all the kodi addons that have been created.

xbmcbg
04-28-2016, 12:19 PM
I never claimed that AVOV is not equipped with good coders . They are good and make something out of nothing

Bkman2020
04-28-2016, 12:44 PM
I did not mention anything about avov

Marley
04-28-2016, 02:57 PM
what the heck you talking about Avov has some of the best coders you make me laugh old then why are so many coming to them for new software like they said they have nothing to do with mag end of that story got close this mag wants something out of nothing why only avov because they are number one will mag say nova ware is theirs too now read the rules no box bashing or i will give out vacation read the rules and thats any box