PDA

View Full Version : configuring two routers

daddyrat50
04-26-2016, 12:47 AM
I am looking for some advice and and maybe someone point me to a link on the net to help me configure two wireless routers to the same wireless network. I want to use a linkseys e1200 thats been "flashed" with dd-wrt software to run my VPN ONLY to my three amazon firesticks. I want my other router Netgear WNDR 3300 which is also "flashed" with dd-wrt. I want the netgear to run on my ISP internet address to run my two computers, two tablets, three cellphones and PS3. I am sure this can be accomplished i just not sure how to do it. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this issue.

05-03-2016, 07:15 PM
I am looking for some advice and and maybe someone point me to a link on the net to help me configure two wireless routers to the same wireless network. I want to use a linkseys e1200 thats been "flashed" with dd-wrt software to run my VPN ONLY to my three amazon firesticks. I want my other router Netgear WNDR 3300 which is also "flashed" with dd-wrt. I want the netgear to run on my ISP internet address to run my two computers, two tablets, three cellphones and PS3. I am sure this can be accomplished i just not sure how to do it. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me with this issue.

What does "flashed" mean?

I do not mean to hijack the tread, just asking? Also would like to know how to use multiple routers!

i

catz
05-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Flashing is to load a file to the router and the use of multi routers is not what this thread is about.

greg
05-03-2016, 11:37 PM
use AP mode on dd-wrt router if the ip of the first router is 192.168.1.1 set the second router to192 168.1.2