PDA

View Full Version : T6 IKS Help

jzman
04-25-2016, 11:44 PM
Been stumped for a few days.

Setup my T6 (loaded Factory build 20 and build 343 -did factory reset before and after loading each file) used donation number for user id and password. Had no issues setting up dish and scanning channels but channels are scrambled.

I'm i missing something?

Any suggestions?

thx

crazed 9.6
04-25-2016, 11:57 PM
Been stumped for a few days.

Setup my T6 (loaded Factory build 20 and build 343 -did factory reset before and after loading each file) used donation number for user id and password. Had no issues setting up dish and scanning channels but channels are scrambled.

I'm i missing something?

Any suggestions?

thx

Is the server slot turned on ?
I think it is the red button for start server and green to stop.
It tells yea on that server menu

jzman
04-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Yep, server is on.

redbaron
04-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Does it say connected?

jzman
04-26-2016, 12:27 AM
Good question, I'm not sure.

In the server its shows 'STATUS:: UNKNOWN' does that mean its not connected? If not where do I look to find out if I'm connect?
BTW - the Connect on init = Enable

I know very basic question but I can't any info Appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

crazed 9.6
04-26-2016, 12:37 AM
there is a set-up guide posted here in the Sticky threads that will give you the basics on set-up.

Are you using WiFi or are you hardwired ?
If hardwired, ensure you did not turn WiFi on

ddowder
04-26-2016, 02:13 AM
Status unknown : Is not good not connected.

Needs to say connected:

Good question, I'm not sure.

In the server its shows 'STATUS:: UNKNOWN' does that mean its not connected? If not where do I look to find out if I'm connect?
BTW - the Connect on init = Enable

I know very basic question but I can't any info Appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

jzman
04-26-2016, 10:55 AM
Thanx everyone, appreciate the help.