PDA

View Full Version : Help Fixing Choppy, Shaky video on Fire TV Stick using IPTV STALKER PLUS

quique18
04-24-2016, 04:35 PM
I am a reseller and I am trying to find a way to configure the Amazon Fire TV stick so that there is no choppy or shaky video playback.
I have turned off hardware acceleration, but the picture still looks awful. I know customers are not going to be happy about this.
This only happens using IPTV Stalker all other addons with live tv in KODI work fine. Running KODI 16.0 Jarvis, latest version of
iptv stalker plus. Is there any solution to this problem? Turning hardware accelareration off doesn't fix it just allows the video to play but looks very bad.
Thanks in advance.:o:o

caribchief
04-26-2016, 12:41 PM
Unfortunately my friend I have had the same problem and there is no 100% work around this. I decided to go back to Kodi 15.2 until the issues are sorted out hopefully in future releases of Kodi.

caribchief
05-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Hi all. Can anyone confirm if the stuttering continues on the Fire Stick using the new Kodi 16.1?

rayontime
05-04-2016, 03:47 AM
yes still bad video

caribchief
05-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Thanks much. Very unfortunate. I wonder if Kodi Developers are aware of this issue.

yes still bad video

bajapilot
05-11-2016, 09:24 PM
Hello all I am not sure I am in the right place but I hope sofrom the previous posts, here is my problem on Firestick
I have the obvious freezing or buffering some call it, as you can see the line at the top of screen.
BUT when you are watching for a few mins. to an hour or so it just stops. Does anyone see the problem it could be for as long as 10 mins to an hour.
This does not happen when watching netfix so I assume it is the rocket/server issue is the assumption correct or not would like to ge to the bottom of the it is very annoying along with the buffering every few seconds its hardly worth watching.

bushman1
05-16-2016, 03:51 AM
I'm on fire tv I'm running 15.2 and have nfps stalker p
lus mine is running perfectly....I think 15.2 is the best out there if it aint broke why fix it

jakomo77
05-16-2016, 07:23 PM
can you clarify on the 15.2 with rocket? Do you use the build in nfps add with rocket on fire stick?