PDA

View Full Version : Freeze when not changing channels

darkhelm
04-23-2016, 02:21 PM
Has anyone found a solution to the freeze that occurs when you don't change a channel for a while? Sometimes its 15min sometimes it's an hour. Basically it would appear as though the connection to the server times out. If I channel up and down the service and channels become viewable again.

Jadaca
05-02-2016, 08:33 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I can watch a 1/2 hour show and sometimes a 1 hour show but that is it. If i try to watch a 500 channel i cannot get through the entire show. I looked back in the thread and only found talk about freezing every 10 minutes which i don't think is our problem. hmmm

Marley
05-02-2016, 08:43 PM
yea for me when i go to sleep at night with tv on channel lock on that station but i i do is click on the remote and good again

Deadwood
05-03-2016, 12:29 AM
yea for me when i go to sleep at night with tv on channel lock on that station but i i do is click on the remote and good again

The clicking on the remote won't work if you're watching PPV. It will freeze, lock up and there is no way to get it up and running without exiting. Once you exit, start it up again, it begins anew right from the beginning. I tried 3 times and the last time I made it almost half way through before it locked up and froze. Other channels do and don't depending on which channel / server you're on with TvOnline. As for DreamTv, I can get it to freeze on a whole lot of channels in less than 15 seconds. Time to dump the apps or improve the servers as I know it isn't on my end.