PDA

View Full Version : time on fuse does not work

jack1
04-18-2016, 01:08 PM
i got my fuse 2 days ago and the time and date still reads 1970 and wont update. also it freezes alot. my tv online works with no freezing. i like the new box alot but the freezing sucks and netfix wont install because of the time wont update. any ideas. any help would be great

Kimbo
04-18-2016, 02:03 PM
reset your modem, check your connections. go to kodi then programs then select android apps scroll down to settings change date and time

Marley
04-18-2016, 02:57 PM
or just do that without a reset

jack1
04-18-2016, 03:54 PM
box will not work on eastern timezone but works on central

Marley
04-18-2016, 04:05 PM
http://help.avov.tv -Help-center/Tickets do that but it should work weird

theone
04-18-2016, 04:46 PM
I noticed that to when they did the last install. The year was 1986 in think lol.

floder2
04-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Avov plus and Avov V2 does the same thing.............Date is 1970............You can not change date in those boxes manually.......only the Time Zone.........I have a few of these Avov boxes and they all do the same thing when it comes to Time.......other Android boxes I have owned....pop in the Real date instantly...............It is not the rebooting or factory defaulting ......or turning the Router and Modem off and on that fixes it......The fix will have to come from an Avov update..............Just too many boxes out there doing the same thing...................They should know by now that it is a problem ..........screw more Tickets Avov....just fix the problem before you start trying to sell some new model box.....fix the old ones first

Marley
04-18-2016, 05:37 PM
see my time and date are all good but i maybe on a different time zone west coast

wickedjoker
04-18-2016, 06:22 PM
It is definitely a bug or is it a feature? Anyways yes absolutely send a ticket this is such an old problem. The system reset should take care of the time issue hopefully you haven't set to much up.

floder2
04-18-2016, 06:53 PM
You did not read my post........All has been tried more then once........................

Marley
04-18-2016, 09:10 PM
i sent this in lets see what they say

Marley
04-18-2016, 09:33 PM
got this
Ok so from what I hear that is a problem
that they have tried fixing but
still no resolution
I think it might be with the chipset and the firmware
but, if you unplug your modem and plug it back in
it should fix the problem
Its been a long going issue
same with netflix

jack1
04-19-2016, 11:23 AM
thanks for the help

theone
04-19-2016, 12:04 PM
It actual was ok before the last update or maybe I just didn't notice it lol. I'm sure it will be fixed.

floder2
04-19-2016, 06:48 PM
It may be fixed but they take Soooooooooooooooo much time to fix just about anything.................Why have apps in the Market place on these boxes if so many don't work correctly...such as Movie25 (1page only) ........Los Movies and Icefilms..............don't work at all.......been a year for icefilms.......Yes it works in Kodi but they should just remove the bad ones if they don't intend to fix them................MH-Addons.com....is a joke......full of spam and promises about converting APK files to work with Avov boxes....yet most that have been converted don't really work well.....many submitted have never been converted.........just a promise for months with the word (SOON) ...what ever that means........I think they should upgrade there android Rom in these boxes .....something that works well................

Marley
04-19-2016, 06:51 PM
look one page is better then none if you know how to fix it let me or them, know you all think its so ez to do guess what its not or all would be doing it

theone
04-19-2016, 06:56 PM
It may be fixed but they take Soooooooooooooooo much time to fix just about anything.................Why have apps in the Market place on these boxes if so many don't work correctly...such as Movie25 (1page only) ........Los Movies and Icefilms..............don't work at all.......been a year for icefilms.......Yes it works in Kodi but they should just remove the bad ones if they don't intend to fix them................MH-Addons.com....is a joke......full of spam and promises about converting APK files to work with Avov boxes....yet most that have been converted don't really work well.....many submitted have never been converted.........just a promise for months with the word (SOON) ...what ever that means........I think they should upgrade there android Rom in these boxes .....something that works well................

You are coming close to bashing one of our sponsors. If its not fix yet then you know full well that there are other means to get what your looking for. Consider this a warning.

floder2
04-19-2016, 06:58 PM
look one page is better then none if you know how to fix it let me or them, know you all think its so ez to do guess what its not or all would be doing it

Show them how to do it ?????.............They are the ones who are selling boxes with apps ..............they have the resources ...............If they don't know how then why offer boxes with apps???........this is not bashing.....................

theone
04-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Avov has been advised of this situation about the time fix and they are working on it. This is turning to be a bash thread and thanks to floder2. Enough said.