PDA

View Full Version : Freezing on Comedy CH / Discovery

grafix_d
03-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Hey guys, I pretty much only have been watching Comedy and Discover Channels Im using Kodi on my gaming laptop, but seems like both channels have steady micro freezing, is this my rig or are you guys seeing the same thing?

grafix_d
03-21-2015, 10:51 PM
nobody else down on Discovery? Shoot if this the wrong place to post UP/DOWN let me know...but for the most part its 40% down as I scroll thru chnls

crazed 9.6
03-21-2015, 11:11 PM
nobody else down on Discovery? Shoot if this the wrong place to post UP/DOWN let me know...but for the most part its 40% down as I scroll thru chnls

well no, you are not in wrong place.
You are wanting a confirmation so you can troubleshoot or not.
It's your thread, not an Up Down thread :)

But sorry but I haven't been on the channels to say :(

Marley
03-22-2015, 04:17 AM
like you said using emulator get mag254

date
03-22-2015, 12:59 PM
On kodi the new added channels will not work due to the incompatibility issue with the add-on and which that is something which should be fixed by the author of the add-on, although you can install Bluestacks on your laptop to get them up for you since they are working flawless on the emulator but not on the stalker when it comes to the new added channels.

grafix_d
03-22-2015, 03:52 PM
On kodi the new added channels will not work due to the incompatibility issue with the add-on and which that is something which should be fixed by the author of the add-on, although you can install Bluestacks on your laptop to get them up for you since they are working flawless on the emulator but not on the stalker when it comes to the new added channels.

Perfect answer, thank you I did not know that. Well I went ahead and got a Mag254 on the way. Thanks guys.

K00lKatT
03-22-2015, 03:54 PM
you won't regret it...enjoy

superiorfox
03-26-2015, 01:45 AM
almost 10 pm EST can confirm some lag on comedy central ocmes and goes. playboy tv USA is also terrible for me chops like crazy im sure it will get fixed im hoping its a congestion issue on server side and not my isp haah :D. aaaaa good old stress testing.... things will get better :).

grafix_d
03-26-2015, 10:42 PM
almost 10 pm EST can confirm some lag on comedy central ocmes and goes. playboy tv USA is also terrible for me chops like crazy im sure it will get fixed im hoping its a congestion issue on server side and not my isp haah :D. aaaaa good old stress testing.... things will get better :).

What is your equipment setup?

superiorfox
03-27-2015, 02:42 AM
What is your equipment setup?

Kodi with stalker middleware and i also run emu via bluestacks for the channels that dont run via kodi.

I just watched comedy central for a good 31 mins with no issues and now it just stopped. I cant speak for everone but i do have issues with the service here and there. could be on my end for all i know since not many people are commenting on channel stability. also seems like they improved the bit rate on comedy central today.... looks cleaner.

philhu
03-27-2015, 03:32 AM
I've been seeing quite a few chgannels that will not load, ny locals seem to do that alot. I randomly selected 20 channels and 3 were out. It all seems intermittent.

I've also had a few sky pix channels where the audio was a loud high pitched hum for an hour or two, then fixes itself.

superiorfox
03-27-2015, 03:46 AM
been watching comedy central for well over an hour now and 0 issues. quality is superb. it is now 11:45pm EST and still going strong.. so to sum it up worked for 31 mins, crashed, had to reload and its been working fine.

grafix_d
03-27-2015, 09:28 PM
been watching comedy central for well over an hour now and 0 issues. quality is superb. it is now 11:45pm EST and still going strong.. so to sum it up worked for 31 mins, crashed, had to reload and its been working fine.

Same here been working all day for me, finally I get to watch without buffering! Discovery still buffers like crazy for me...only three more days then my Mag254 gets here, will update then.

imajin
03-31-2015, 01:48 AM
Same here been working all day for me, finally I get to watch without buffering! Discovery still buffers like crazy for me...only three more days then my Mag254 gets here, will update then.

Can confirm some buffering on comedy central - pauses every 30-45 seconds, also on MAG254. Bieber roast starts in 15 minutes.

superiorfox
03-31-2015, 03:44 AM
yes indeed the choppiness is back in full force.

es335
03-31-2015, 08:29 PM
yes indeed the choppiness is back in full force.

Good to know. been trouble shooting myself into oblivion.

Bkman2020
03-31-2015, 10:09 PM
Good to know. been trouble shooting myself into oblivion.

Why are you going to trouble something that is in beta mode?