PDA

View Full Version : freezing need info.

gweeone
04-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Hey all,
I have IPTV STALKER PLUS. I like it. I pay for donation. Working sort of O.K. What I mean is,, a channel I'm watching will freeze after about 10 minutes or so. Mostly the US channels, and maybe other countries. I have not checked them all. Only way I found out what to do is, click out of it and click back in to make it stream again.But it all starts a freeze again after a while. Movies I have not tryed yet. So I don't know there yet. Any work around to fix problem?? Stalker is on my Amazon fire tv box. I even strung my cat cable from router upstairs to the box. Hopeing that may help, but no. OK, Thanks

ilan
04-15-2016, 02:48 PM
There are so many variables that come into play. It was a good idea to give the cable a try. With some folks wifi works best; with others the cable is the better choice. There could be issues with the ISP, too. Some folks give a free VPN a try to see if that will clear-up the issue. For some, it is an effective remedy.

It is easy to let a router and modem run forever without a reboot. That can lead to problems. To eliminate those possibilities, I'd reboot your device, the modem and the router to see if that has any effect.