PDA

View Full Version : PVR IPTV Simple works on Firetv but not Firestick

jbdmusic
04-10-2016, 09:05 PM
So I had no luck using the stalker Client with the updated Stalker EPG updater. I had deselected "Configure" PVR Stalker" so it didn't mess up the serial and device ID's but I still get the authorization error. I am Portal 1 so the server address should be portal1.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html right? Only asking because I see varying suggestions in the posts. And scope should I still use remote URL and I had previously used the number 1. I switched to the local URL but no luck. Also then I started using the PVR Simple Client and I followed instructions and it works although what's weird is it loads in the channels in my firestick but no when I click on a channel it shows "working" for a few seconds but doesn't load the channel. On my firetv, there's no problems.

Bkman2020
04-10-2016, 11:58 PM
maybe internet issue.

daddyrat50
04-11-2016, 12:31 AM
So I had no luck using the stalker Client with the updated Stalker EPG updater. I had deselected "Configure" PVR Stalker" so it didn't mess up the serial and device ID's but I still get the authorization error. I am Portal 1 so the server address should be portal1.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html right? Only asking because I see varying suggestions in the posts. And scope should I still use remote URL and I had previously used the number 1. I switched to the local URL but no luck. Also then I started using the PVR Simple Client and I followed instructions and it works although what's weird is it loads in the channels in my firestick but no when I click on a channel it shows "working" for a few seconds but doesn't load the channel. On my firetv, there's no problems. Simple client config works fine on my firestick

jbdmusic
04-11-2016, 04:19 PM
So daddyrat, what settings do you use in simple client, and do have iptv stalker enabled too? Also do you have Stalker EPG Updater enabled and what settings do you use for it. I think the problem is the iptvstalker as when I try to open that it will load the channels but then I get the authorization error when I try to click on a channel. So since IPTV stalker provides the channel feed to simple client right? Maybe that's why when I'm in live channels in Kodi it has all the listings and channels but just does "working" when I click on a channel and nothing happens.

ilan
04-12-2016, 07:01 PM
You've made sure the M3U server is enabled and started on the M3U dialog on the configuration page of IPTV_SP 10.0.1?