PDA

View Full Version : Kodi iVue and IPVTV Stalker

thesupporter
04-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Newbie here.

I have installed Kodi Jarvis on PC and iinstalled iVue and IPTV Stalker v9.019 (latest version caused MAC errors). Since installing the old version, the MAC errors go but I get an error 10061 - No connection could be made.

Can you advise if there is a simple fix?

dara
04-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Read the tutorial for version 10.0.1 carefully.

thesupporter
04-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Read the tutorial for version 10.0.1 carefully.

Version 10.0.1 of what? Please expand as that does not mean anything to me

ilan
04-10-2016, 01:45 PM
IPTV Stalker. 9.0.19 cannot be used.

Here are the directions and the download:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15368-IPTV-Stalker-quot-Papiao-quot-10-0-1-Install-and-How-to-tutorial

Stickies are at the top of each subforum and have information relevant to that subforum.

dara
04-10-2016, 01:46 PM
You posted that the "latest version was causing MAC errors". You are in the sub forum for IPTV Stalker, so you know what app you installed.

Read the tutorial in the sticky, instead of blindly posting.

thesupporter
04-10-2016, 01:49 PM
You posted that the "latest version was causing MAC errors". You are in the sub forum for IPTV Stalker, so you know what app you installed.

Thank you for such a warm welcome!

thesupporter
04-10-2016, 05:53 PM

I knew what app I installed, but as I told you, I was trying to correct a different issue, as I had read that the latest version caused the MAC errors. Answering blindly, is just as bad - if not worse - than a newbie asking a question that you think is stupid. Please remember that you are obviously a moderator because you have knowledge and you are there to help others not so fortunate.

dara
04-10-2016, 06:45 PM
I don't think you are stupid... I'm want you to read the tutorials because they are there to help you. Install the latest IPTV Stalker Papiao, clear the configuration so you won't get the nags with the default, and then re-configure using the tutorial.