PDA

View Full Version : What is the best IPTV receiver in the market?

tony_cubano
03-18-2015, 10:22 PM
Im new to IPTV and need to start this process right.
Need to know what option do I got buying my first IPTV receiver, and why this is the best or close to the best.
I need it to be simple and easy to work with, so I can understant what im doing without problems or worries.

When I learn to do this with my first receiver, I will do the same with others when they need help too.

So, all I need for now is the brand of IPTV I need to start right, and cables and connections I need too.
Also, where to go to start making my IPTV receiver work fine and what I need to know after everything is working, and if IPTV is by way of payments or Free to members that get the receiver.

Waitting for all answers .... Thank you all :-)

TONY

Capt.Kangaroo
03-18-2015, 10:52 PM
Need to know what option do I got buying my first IPTV receiver, and why this is the best or close to the best.
I need it to be simple and easy to work with, so I can understant what im doing without problems or worries.

When I learn to do this with my first receiver, I will do the same with others when they need help too.

So, all I need for now is the brand of IPTV I need to start right, and cables and connections I need too.
Also, where to go to start making my IPTV receiver work fine and what I need to know after everything is working, and if IPTV is by way of payments or Free to members that get the receiver.

TONY

The 2 that come to mind are: Mag254 and Avov TvOnline. Both are very easy to setup. Guides are in the forums here.
Right now we have a free trial going on so the quicker you get in the game the better.
Once the free trial is over you can purchase your iptv service here:
http://iptvrocket.is/

Mag254 can be purchased here:
http://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag255/

Avov TvOnline here:
http://justandroidtv.com/products/tvonline

I own both. Just a matter of personal preference which you choose. Both are equally awesome.
Hope that helps

Kimbo
03-19-2015, 12:14 AM
I have not tested an Avov yet, but Mag 254 is a sweet IPTV device, no regrets from me.

es335
03-19-2015, 12:24 AM

TONY
You saved me from asking this question although I bought 2 Mag 254`s before joining.. whew!! Glad the answer was good.

Capt.Kangaroo
03-19-2015, 01:02 AM
You saved me from asking this question although I bought 2 Mag 254`s before joining.. whew!! Glad the answer was good.

es335 is a great guitar by the way...:)

date
03-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Sure MAG254 is a very good and stable box for the purpose it was designed for.

theuduk
03-19-2015, 07:49 PM
Have the original avov, avovOnline and mag254 for iptv only prefer the mag254 but the avovOnlie is good and has the extra feature of apps for online recorded stuff, the original avov is more suited for looking at recorded movies and TV will do iptv though.