PDA

View Full Version : Question about IPTV to learn more....

tony_cubano
03-18-2015, 10:09 PM
Do IPTV boxes have the EPG (Channels guide) included in the box software?

I asking because I got a friend of my here, that have the IPTV box already and working with alots of channels .... BUT.. is no Program guides to select the channels like the jynxbox receiver I got.
Im so adapted to search for channels using the Channels Guide, where I can go the channel numbers and select it.

Can anybody explain if this IPTV receivers have this funtion of channels guide included?
If they are not included, can be download the EPG channels guide to the IPTV receiver?

The one my friend have do not have this option, so he need to go to add-on and find channels and this is terrible for me.

Please help, with this tutorial, so others too, can understand this IPTV things with the channels guide.

I be ready to read every message you all write me back :-)

DarkSide
03-18-2015, 10:15 PM
Epg is not available yet but we are hoping it will be soon

tony_cubano
03-19-2015, 03:27 AM
Thank you DarkSide, for let me know and answer my question.
Im so adjust to my Jinxbox HD Ultra V3, that I can not live without Channels Guides where I can see my channels by numbers.
I hope this EPG come soon. I wait until then.
Thank you :-)

tony_cubano
03-19-2015, 03:27 AM
Hope I receive a notice when EPG program come available on IPTV receivers.
I will get my box in those times.
Thank you :-)

date
03-19-2015, 06:58 PM
If any will be available in the future then by the time you setup your system it will be there next to the channel list.

crookin
03-24-2015, 05:35 AM
@date mag boxes and xbmc have epg support so when the IPTV service is updated with EPG you will get it. Its shown under the channel and also as a separate guide