PDA

View Full Version : AVOV TVOnline+ has all channels in Enlgish, except for one

ado1
04-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Hello,

So i recently (today) switched from my Mag 254 to an AVOV TVOnline+. All the channels that I love are in English expect the one my kids love which is 'Cartoon Network'. When I had the Mag 254, the channel, Cartoon Network, was always in English, but just in the past 2 days the channel changed into a different language that i don't understand. So, today im trying out the AVOV TVOnline+ and everything seems fine with the channels. I check Cartoon Network to see if its in English, and it still has the different language. Can someone please help me on how to change a channel back to English? Thanks in advance.

Marley
04-08-2016, 01:02 AM
thats up to the server so hold on

Marley
04-08-2016, 04:04 PM
yea like i said when it comes to channels that all up to rocket or nfps or iks66 avov has no control over that

ado1
04-08-2016, 07:37 PM
yea like i said when it comes to channels that all up to rocket or nfps or iks66 avov has no control over that

So if I were to get Comcast for example, it would probably be English? Thanks for your time.

PayPerView
04-09-2016, 01:28 AM
So if I were to get Comcast for example, it would probably be English? Thanks for your time.

No need to get Comcast, just get IKS it will be in English because you'll be getting it from Dish; you already have a working code for it....

For whatever reason, the powers that be opted to stream Cartoon Network from international sources on IPTV instead of streaming it from US sources like most all the other US based channels. I do not understand what is so difficult for the server people to use a US based Cartoon Network source. Most of the US based channels are fed from DirectTV, just add Cartoon Network to the list.

If you use Kodi with your Online+, then install "cCloud" addon. They offer the US based Cartoon Network (in English of course). Unfortunately, Cartoon Network is currently down at the moment as they have announced some serve issues. However, I believe they will be back up before a US based Cartoon Network will be offered on the server side.