PDA

View Full Version : EPG incomplete

eframtz
04-07-2016, 06:55 PM
Hello:
From the changes of the new portals papiao guide now only some channels I get . Does anyone know if this is normal and will be fixed in the next few days , or have to do something extra or this is happening to everyone? I Kodi 15 Stalker Client 0.8.4

Thank you

psycon
04-07-2016, 07:27 PM
all of the english/spanish should have EPG... I have turned off the EPG for the internationals cause well, accoriding to my site, only like 5% of people use them, so maintaining those pulls is no longer worth our time.

eframtz
04-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Yes, I mean Latinos channels that already appears we guide them

psycon
04-07-2016, 07:55 PM
i personally dont have the latino channels enabled.. ill take alook soon to see whats up

matrixebiz
04-07-2016, 08:02 PM
all of the english/spanish should have EPG... I have turned off the EPG for the internationals cause well, accoriding to my site, only like 5% of people use them, so maintaining those pulls is no longer worth our time.

Can you still maintain E4 please :)
Programming includes US imports such as The Goldbergs, The Cleveland Show, The O.C., Smallville, Veronica Mars, Everwood, What About Brian?, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, 90210, One Tree Hill, Ugly Betty, Scrubs, Rules of Engagement, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Scream Queens, Revenge, and more

Chrisss
04-08-2016, 12:37 AM
I am using stalker client NFPS, where I just enter MAC and donation number IPTV 66, However a lot of my Guide in English is now blank, is there a problem with the Guide, I have cleared data restarted KODI 16, Same problem, loads of channels blank, anyone Help.

Marley
04-08-2016, 01:04 AM
give it time all will be fixed

Chrisss
04-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Thanks asft, Only started using IPTV in February, used the stalker NFPS on IKS.IPTV 66 as I only had to add the mac and donation number, tried the simple client where there was a lot more to fill in, got nothing but error messages.

So am I correct in assuming the guide will still work ok using stalker NFPS Client.

psycon
04-08-2016, 01:29 AM
thats your problem.. stalker client NFPS is no longer supported.. it is using the server provided EPG currently.

Chrisss
04-08-2016, 03:33 AM
psycon it was on this forum when I started using IPTV in February and people were having issues, that it was advised to download Stalker client NFPS, as the only details you had to enter was MAC and donation number, the link on THIS forum took me to the links To download Stalker client NFPS/ EPG ninja add on/ and Stalker EPG Updater, all working fine until yesterday.

I am new to IPTV, Work long hours on nights in a busy hospital A+E department and don't get much time on the forum, I come hear for help and advice, being told ITS MY PROBLEM when I don't know no better is not giving me advice on what I need to do, you wouldn't take your car to a garage when something is wrong an expect to be told THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

I realize you put a lot of time and effort in on this forum and am grateful to all that help with constructive advice, all I need to know is how and what do I need to change to get the excellent Guide to work again. Also when I pause to read the guide it says Guide by **********, is it the wrong guide?

It is currently set up with active portal IPTV66 using Stalker client NFPS/ do I need to change it.

Many Thanks.

DarkSide
04-08-2016, 03:36 AM
disable stalker client nfps, and set up the native version of stalker client that comes installed with kodi

crazed 9.6
04-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Chrisss, no one said it was your problem :eek:

psycon said that the Stalker version you are using is no longer supported thru the ninja epg. That is what he meant by YOUR PROBLEM.. the stalker version is the problem :eek:
That Stalker you are using now only gets the EPG from the provider, which is not the same as what these Stalker ninja EPGs offer.

Chrisss
04-08-2016, 04:17 AM
Thanks crazed 2.0 , I was and am a little confused I did edit my post to psycon, as when I pause to read the Guide it says Guide by **********, so I always thought I was using the correct guide as it auto updates everyday with a small NFPS logo top left corner.

Which stalker do I have to use and do I have to fill in more than MAC and donation number, as the last time I tried to use the stalker client I had to fill in a lot more and kept getting Authorisation fail.

Thanks for your help you was a GOD SEND when I had problems in feb with portal problems and so on appreciated.

owen420
04-08-2016, 04:26 AM
Thanks crazed 2.0 , I was and am a little confused I did edit my post to psycon, as when I pause to read the Guide it says Guide by **********, so I always thought I was using the correct guide as it auto updates everyday with a small NFPS logo top left corner.

Which stalker do I have to use and do I have to fill in more than MAC and donation number, as the last time I tried to use the stalker client I had to fill in a lot more and kept getting Authorisation fail.

Thanks for your help you was a GOD SEND when I had problems in feb with portal problems and so on appreciated.

you can manually fill in the info in the stalker pvr included with kodi or you can go into the configure settings of epg ninja and config it in there

when your switching from stalker pvr nfps to stalker pvr you will need to do a IPTV Reset because the nfps pvr auto creates a serial that you can not see that needs to be blown out

the only issue with that right now is the route checker site seems to be having issues and you might need to wait it out

I am currently in the same boat... wish I just setup stalker pvr in the first place... used NFPS because I figured it was better

Chrisss
04-08-2016, 05:16 AM
Thanks owen420 the confusion for me now is I have disabled Client NFPS, Configured and Entered MAC and donation in stalker updater, but says no PVR, so I selected the client that is with kodi 16 but there is a couple to choose from not sure which one. and do I have to put all details Mac and donation number in the client? last time I tried using the provided client there was loads of stuff to fill in and all I got was error messages, your advice is appreciated.

Thanks.

owen420
04-08-2016, 05:31 AM
you would enable Stalker PVR found in addons>pvr
you can configure it right in there or you can go into addons>services and then go into stalker epg (ninja) and configure it in there and check add to stalker pvr and it will send it over to that

you will need to do a iptv reset on the route checker website and clear guide data in kodi settings>tv>general in order to switch pvr plugins and get the epg working from ninja

this is just the price we pay for emulating the boxes used for this service... if you just went out and bought a mag254 it wouldn't be so complex ... I however find the layout in kodi to be much more to my liking... it isn't hard to figure it out with some trial and error.

greatg
04-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Are you saying that the built in Stalker Client v 1.0.3 will no longer work with the EPG set up? We should enable Stalker Client NFPS?

hreynoso1
04-08-2016, 02:05 PM
so we use the pvr stalker (built with kodi) and we also download the ninja epg correct? if so how would it plug in the pvr or how do i do that? thanks