PDA

View Full Version : pvr stalker client (kodi built in)

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 02:22 PM
anybody having problems with epg? thanks

Marley
04-07-2016, 03:53 PM
yes hold on all will be fixed

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 05:27 PM
ill go ahead and try that @dara. I had before special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml

dara
04-07-2016, 05:31 PM
If you have v1.0.16 (or greater), you may have to repoint the location for the cached data in PVR Stalker. The epg is expanded in the cache folder in the Kodi data folder. It's supposed to be set up for you using the updater service, but check the settings in PVR Stalker, and click on "Local Path" for scope, and navigate to that location if necessary.

I'll see if Remote Path, using "special://cache/epg_xmltv.xml" works. edit: it doesn't

The reason for the change is because the updater service is now also supporting the integration of IPTV Stalker "P" with the PVR IPTV Simple Client.

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 05:41 PM
oh okay i see. ill go ahead and try the local path. Is there a remote path that might work that you know of?

would it be local path ->home folder -> data?

dara
04-07-2016, 05:42 PM
For a PC, the updater sets the following in the Local Path:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cache\epg_x mltv.xml where username is the pc user.

I haven't tested in android yet, but it probably will be similar, putting the file in the cache directory.

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 05:46 PM
oh okay. I using android the fire stick and fire tv box

dara
04-07-2016, 05:56 PM
oh okay. I using android the fire stick and fire tv box

If you have access to the hidden folders and files, it normally would be in the android data folder, don't know for sure,

Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/cache/epg_xmltv.xml

psycon
04-07-2016, 06:03 PM
its special://temp/epg_xmltv.xml

you can change the download folder in the epg addon and put it wherever you want as well

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 06:06 PM
at the moment there is not remote path website that i can enter that will work. btw thanks for all the help

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 06:07 PM
that the one for the built in pvr with kodi? thanks psycon for the help

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 06:20 PM
thanks. How would i change the folder in the epg addon? @ psycon

psycon
04-07-2016, 06:40 PM
"EPG Download Path"

hreynoso1
04-07-2016, 06:50 PM
would i need to download xmlt epg? would you be able to help me locating the path for epg? i have an firestick and amazon tv box thanks @psyscon

iamnotdj
04-07-2016, 07:25 PM
The reason for the change is because the updater service is now also supporting the integration of IPTV Stalker "P" with the PVR IPTV Simple Client.

My understanding is that Kodi 15 users can now use this? If so thank you so much for this from everyone who is stuck on Kodi 15, cant wait to try this at home.

Also, any specific instructions for Kodi 15 folks or same steps?

PVR IPTV Simple Client w/ IPTV Stalker "Papiao" [Moderate]
For some that can not use PVR Stalker due to an older Kodi Version, you can serve m3u channels from IPTV Stalker to the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Pros - Useful for those who want to use a PVR instead of the video client. Method can be used with other live TV addons that serve m3u lists.
Cons - You need to configure IPTV Stalker and the Simple Client. *** Configure IPTV Stalker Papiao, and enable the Server, then use the EPG Updater Service to configure the PVR Simple Client ***

Saw this... what do you mean "enable the Server" under cons?

dara
04-07-2016, 07:35 PM
See the instructions in the OP of the IPTV Stalker Papiao release thread. The server is disabled by default.