PDA

View Full Version : MAC & Url

zipp
04-07-2016, 02:17 PM
I checked my URL on Papio for my AVOV: 11.iptvrocket.tv. Port one was correct. MACs were the same, but here is my question: am I suppose to change the MAC to just the last 3 pairs? and leave off 00:1A:79. been down since Sunday. Thanks for all your help

dara
04-07-2016, 03:04 PM
For IPTV Stalker Papaio, I hard coded the first three pairs to 00:1A:78 to enforce the rule that users not use the 79 prefix in non-dedicated STBs and apps. If you had read the OP on the release thread you would have seen that. It's remotely possible to use your AVOV's MAC on this addon, but I'm going to assume that you shouldn't be one to try this for a number of reasons.... it won't work.

If you want to use this add-on, you will need to use a different MAC starting with 00:1A:78, and use the last three pairs of that mac, and if using the same donation, you will need to do an IPTV Reset each time you switch between the box and this add-on.

zipp
04-07-2016, 03:33 PM
okay, I changed the 79 to 78, but my MAC on Stalker remains 79. I went into settings, but I don't know how to reset. Can you help me with that? I did read the release thread. Honestly, its beyond my understanding.

dara
04-07-2016, 04:35 PM
okay, I changed the 79 to 78, but my MAC on Stalker remains 79. I went into settings, but I don't know how to reset. Can you help me with that? I did read the release thread. Honestly, its beyond my understanding.

Your MAC on the AVOV will not change. As far as 'Stalker', are you sure you are using the most up-to-date version, the one with the red icon that says "IPTV Stalker Papiao", or are you referring to a PVR?

The donation checker is where you would assign your MAC to the donation... do you recall doing that?

zipp
04-07-2016, 05:20 PM
Okay, I do not see "IPTV Stalker Papiao" when I open server page. I have no idea why it would be :PVR. How do I find out what the latest Stalker edition is? Have been reading for days. I know this is a simple fix. Donation checker is current and okay, apps work. If I have changed URL and MAC is same. I don't know. everything is there, just won't connect.

dara
04-07-2016, 05:51 PM
zipp, you are all over the place, and I can't even know where to start to help. You should focus on getting your AVOV going with your linked mac, using built in avov client, vs. trying the kodi apps. Repost in the appropriate avov subforum for help.

I'm closing the thread, so you will go to the right area.