PDA

View Full Version : psycon, dara, ilan: Had everything working now saying device ID mismatch

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 07:45 AM
I updated the EPG updater and put all my info in as well as got my new Portal down and I was doing well all day today.

I even had to restart a few times and it loaded up fine.

Now I'm getting DeviceID mismatch and I went to my PVR.Stalker and I see the EPG UPDATER has me a new serial#, deviceID, deviceID2, & signature.

Do I need to put my old deviceID back?

Why all the sudden after it had been working fine with all the new things going on?

psycon
04-06-2016, 07:45 AM
yes if u can, the iptv reset is broken currently last i heard from nfps

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 07:54 AM
yes if u can, the iptv reset is broken currently last i heard from nfps

So put all my original set of numbers back in for Serial#, DeviceID, DeviceID2, & Sig?

If it's just waiting for papiao to get back to working and everything will be fine again, I'll just wait more than likely.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Glad IPTVtalk is back.

Like I said above I have the new EPG updater as well as the correct new portal and connected and was doing fine with all the new changes on my KODI and now it's saying device mismatch.

owen420
04-06-2016, 04:16 PM
I had the same issue and just changed my mac and it was good... this was a couple days ago tho.... iptv reset didnt seem to do anything.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 04:22 PM
I had the same issue and just changed my mac and it was good... this was a couple days ago tho.... iptv reset didnt seem to do anything.

It's just confusing that after all the changes that were explained that had to be made, I made them and everything connected and worked fine yesterday. Then suddenly it says device mismatch this morning when nothing has changed.