PDA

View Full Version : Stalker Middleware 5.0

rr410t
04-05-2016, 11:05 PM
c/p from email

Stalker Middleware 5.0

Infomir introduces new version of free operators’ software Stalker Middleware 5.0

New features:

✔ Mobile applications
We have created the apps that allows watching TV channels on mobile devices. Android version is already available for downloading. The app for iPad and iPhone will be presented soon.

✔ Compatibility with new set-top boxes
Stalker Middleware 5.0 is now compatible with new MAG256 and MAG257 set-top boxes. All previous STB models are supported as well.

✔ Service Desk integration
Now you can create service request for support right from the admin interface.

✔ Admin documentation
Detailed instructions database was created. These instructions can answer many questions that arise when using Stalker Middleware.

✔ Higher performance stability
We have done substantial actions on improving Stalker Middleware’s stability and security
Find out more information about
Stalker Middleware
STALKER MW
Update Stalker Middleware to new version
to get all the advantages today
UPDATE NOW
Sincerely yours
Infomir's team

Bkman2020
04-05-2016, 11:57 PM
That's for the sever guys not for us payed customers.

rr410t
04-06-2016, 12:10 AM
ok thanks man...lol

maocom1
04-07-2016, 11:10 PM
The server provider would have to purchase and provide login and the portal would be available. But it would be a much better alternate than the emulator. Direct connection to stalker middleware. Sort of like TVonline app on Avov for android. I cant believe anyone has not coded this yet, I definitely would pay an extra $5 for the app.

dara
04-07-2016, 11:19 PM
The server provider would have to purchase and provide login and the portal would be available. But it would be a much better alternate than the emulator. Direct connection to stalker middleware. Sort of like TVonline app on Avov for android. I cant believe anyone has not coded this yet, I definitely would pay an extra $5 for the app.

I know what you are talking about, but its not on this topic. The middleware is "Server Side", of only limited concern for end users. The app you are talking about supposedly won't currently work with the server. If you wish you can open a topic in the IPTV Emulator section, as we have no other place for apps that may interact with the servers.