PDA

View Full Version : NEw EPG updater update.. Big Changes.. New USers, get this first

psycon
04-05-2016, 06:49 PM
This new version configures pvr.stalker client for you in a much easier fashion than setting it up directly.....
pvr.stalker.nfps is not currently supported as the new version is set to the server EPG, but last i heard hes working on big things so i expect to readd it eventually.

changelog::
setup pvr simple - if plugin.video.stalker available
setup pvr stalker with donation#,mac, local guide path
change schedule download to random time
change icon
change download path for xml gudie to special://temp - and configurable

Instructions..
install addon
configure addon with your mac/doantion/port
Go to settings >Tv >clear data and restart Kodi

If Guide doeasnt load or something messes up with pvr.stalker or iptv stalker.. go to those addons configuration page and click "Defaults", the Ok.. and go to settings> TV > clear data and restart kodi again..

Still to come.. add EPG color suport for IKPTV stalker papiao

changelog::
setup pvr simple - if plugin.video.stalker available
setup pvr stalker with donation#,mac, local guide path
change schedule download to random time
change icon
change download path for xml gudie to special://temp - and configurable

caribchief
04-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Good stuff psycon. How can this be applied to STB Emulator?

psycon
04-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Good stuff psycon. How can this be applied to STB Emulator?

it cant this is for kodi only.. stb emulator does nto support our xmltv guide

caribchief
04-05-2016, 07:51 PM
Or OK didn't know that...i thought the issue of not getting any EPG data was somehow related to data being pulled from epg ninja. Below the description of the data for a particular show or program it says "Please support this EPG by donating at epg.nnja."

dara
04-05-2016, 08:10 PM
Some comments... The server will configure "Portal 1" regardless of what active portal is set in PVR Stalker. (I tried to configure Portal 3 as it was empty and I didn't want to overwrite Portal 1). Also, if configuring from fresh, the Serial Number and Device ID still has to be configured on the PVR Stalker. Those values were not overwitten by the Server settings, and the code doesn't show those as being configured.

For those who already have PVR Stalker or PVR Simple installed and working, make sure you turn off the "Configure ..." in the server settings after you first update, so you won't lose the settings already there.

greatg
04-05-2016, 08:20 PM
Since I already have PVR stalker configured, I did not check the config in server settings. I'm getting errors in loading the guide as per attached

psycon
04-05-2016, 08:22 PM
oops we overlooked the device ID and serial.. will update that shortly.. good catch dara.. also gotta add the guide coloring for your addon

psycon
04-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Or OK didn't know that...i thought the issue of not getting any EPG data was somehow related to data being pulled from epg ninja. Below the description of the data for a particular show or program it says "Please support this EPG by donating at epg.nnja."

restart kodi.. there was a typo in the code that has been reomved now.. the addon should self update.. make sure your on 10.0.15

ljhookem14
04-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Is this just for the stalker addon? I use the built in PVR.stalker client.

psycon
04-05-2016, 09:45 PM
this is for both, whichever one you prefer

nhumber
04-05-2016, 10:19 PM
this is for both, whichever one you prefer

I've been manually pulling guide data via your github, did something change seems I'm getting unable to load guide in Kodi, been working good for a few weeks since you started using github for hosting

Bkman2020
04-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Its not there end its the providers epg data end.

Lance989
04-06-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the update it helped a lot.

Bkman2020
04-06-2016, 12:55 AM
The addon has been updated and baked into epg updater now nice feature i like that.

psycon
04-06-2016, 01:01 AM
yeah.. no more configuring multiple addons and asking your self what goes where.

still a couple changes coming... i only pushed the update a bit early as the server outages provided a good window since poeple have to change their server address anyways.. more server addresses are coming too, the next build will have everything.. and the device id/sig part will be enabled again.... i decided not to hash the device id or serial, the are basically jsut the donation number.. if someone guesses that whats the point of a hashed id anyways

psycon
04-06-2016, 04:21 AM
ok version is now 1.0.16.... fixed a couple things... configure pvr.stalker is off by default, so this will not overwrite your current settings unless you turn it on.
device ids are auto generated and set now.

note.. when you turn on configure "pvr.stalker", you must enter your donation, mac, and choose a server... then go to papiao (or 66) and do an IPTV reset.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Anyone else after getting your new Portal number and updating the EPG updater have your KODI working fine and now it's saying ID mismatch?

TCO83
04-06-2016, 04:51 PM
I get the "device_id mismatch" message here to

Lance989
04-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Anyone else after getting your new Portal number and updating the EPG updater have your KODI working fine and now it's saying ID mismatch?

I think you need to reset iptv from the donation lookup.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 04:55 PM
I think you need to reset iptv from the donation lookup.

Yea the papaio site is down right now. Won't do any resets/changeMAC

ilan
04-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Until the Donation Checker is back up, you might trying setting defaults and reconfiguring. There could be some lingering data from the updater configuration. You might have to do an IPTV Reset anyway, but there's always the offhand chance this could get things going on its own.

victor6433
04-06-2016, 06:29 PM
when you turn on configure "pvr.stalker", you must enter your donation, mac, and choose a server. that all the 3 things i have to do. and iptv reset. on kodi 16

matrixebiz
04-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Hi psycon, sorry, I'm a bit confused :)
The EPG updater was used to provide EPG info to the Stalker pvr kodi Tv Guide and I have since disabled the TV/PVR option and gone to IPTV Stalker w/iVue2.
What guide do I use that accesses you updater xml to work with IPTV Stalker? Thx

loschg
04-06-2016, 07:07 PM
Does Version 1.016 Have the Serial and Device Id in Yet?
Getting Authorization Failed!

Gary

ilan
04-06-2016, 07:33 PM

Gary

I haven't updated yet, but you should be able to see what has been added to the PVR Stalker client by looking at its configuration page. While the updater would make additions to the settings.xml file, they will be picked up/reflected in the configuration panel.

loschg
04-06-2016, 07:39 PM
I haven't updated yet, but you should be able to see what has been added to the PVR Stalker client by looking at its configuration page. While the updater would make additions to the settings.xml file, they will be picked up/reflected in the configuration panel.

Ok and the answer is Yes it Does..

Gary

dara
04-06-2016, 07:41 PM

Gary

It does, fills in all 4 fields for you. Remember you have to set Portal 1 active in the General Tab on the PVR Stalker, as that is the target portal configured by the updater, and also do an IPTV Reset if you get authentication fails.

ilan
04-06-2016, 07:41 PM
If everything is there and looking correctly configured, I would do an IPTV Reset.

loschg
04-06-2016, 07:43 PM
I would but Papiao is Down!!!! :(

ilan
04-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Ok, when it is up, do the reset. The page was very slow to load earlier today, so give it ample time when you invoke the page.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 09:34 PM
Until the Donation Checker is back up, you might trying setting defaults and reconfiguring. There could be some lingering data from the updater configuration. You might have to do an IPTV Reset anyway, but there's always the offhand chance this could get things going on its own.

went to my PVR.Stalker and set everything back to defaults but made sure on General tab to make Active Portal 1 and set the connection timeout correctly. The rest I just left blank and when I restarted I get Authentication Failed then again it says Device ID mismatch. I checked and it looks like the EPG Updater populated everything correctly in PVR.Stalker.

I know I need to wait on papiao website to reset the MAC but should I also delete the epg_xmltv.xml in the .kodi/temp folder? I see its moved in to temp folder instead of addon_data/pvr.stalker.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 09:45 PM
All I need now should be for papiao.is to come back online so I can reset. I should be good after that as now it's making some sense to me as the EPG Updater changed all my sets of numbers in serial#, ID, ID2, & Sig so that's why I'm getting the mismatch.

matrixebiz
04-06-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm missing something. What Guide does this integrate with if I'm using IPTV Stalker?

ilan
04-06-2016, 10:23 PM
All I need now should be for papiao.is to come back online so I can reset. I should be good after that as now it's making some sense to me as the EPG Updater changed all my sets of numbers in serial#, ID, ID2, & Sig so that's why I'm getting the mismatch.

Yes, that is why I was thinking if you reconfigured to your old settings after setting defaults, it just might work. It will definitely work with the new settings and an IPTV Reset.

ljhookem14
04-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Yes, that is why I was thinking if you reconfigured to your old settings after setting defaults, it just might work. It will definitely work with the new settings and an IPTV Reset.

Papiao is back up and I did a reset and I'm good to go now!

caribchief
04-06-2016, 11:38 PM
Is anyone keep getting a message popping up "PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart" ever so often?

aglloret
04-07-2016, 12:28 AM
I keep getting a "Unable to load guide" error and a blank guide.

I changed the download location of the epg_xmltv.xml to special://profile/addon_data/pvr.stalker/

I can see the file being placed there but I guess pvr.stalker addon doesn't like it...

Any help?

ilan
04-07-2016, 12:41 AM
What version of Kodi are you using, 15 or 16?

Bkman2020
04-07-2016, 10:03 AM
im using 16 also i get the same issue.

Lance989
04-07-2016, 12:33 PM
Is anyone keep getting a message popping up "PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart" ever so often?

I got that the other day not sure what's up with that.

dara
04-07-2016, 01:02 PM

You may need to restart Kodi, as the service may be in a loop trying to re-configure the PVR.

aglloret
04-07-2016, 01:05 PM
I keep getting a "Unable to load guide" error and a blank guide.

I changed the download location of the epg_xmltv.xml to special://profile/addon_data/pvr.stalker/

I can see the file being placed there but I guess pvr.stalker addon doesn't like it...

Any help?

I'm on Kodi 16

matrixebiz
04-07-2016, 09:53 PM
Ok, I've tried to set this up and when I enable TV, it take a minute then the loading guide thing popup at the top for a second then goes away and there is not TV icon on my Kodi main screen. I've tried to clear data but still no good. I've enabled Simple pvr. My IPTV stalker addon has Device ID and Signatures already set. will this cause a problem?

In the simple client settings, http://localhost:8899 cannot be reached when I put that in my browser

psycon
04-07-2016, 10:12 PM
turn on the server in iptv stalker papiao settings

matrixebiz
04-07-2016, 10:34 PM
My server in iptv stalker papiao is already NFPS3. iptv stalker papiao plugin works fine

I disabled it and enabled updater, then enabled simple pvr then tv but nothing is loading now :( no errors at all

dara
04-07-2016, 10:49 PM
I posted a tutorial on how to get the epg going in the IPTV Simple client.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16508-How-to-get-epg-ninja-with-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-and-IPTV-Stalker-Papiao-(New)

To start the m3u server on IPTV Stalker Papiao, you need to go right of the Parental Tab, and click Enable.

matrixebiz
04-07-2016, 11:19 PM
Got it, thx :)

dara
04-07-2016, 11:23 PM
When I start it, it says server not started, wait a minute and try agian

You may want to restart Kodi instead of waiting. As a warning, the m3u server is not considered reliable.

high247
04-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Moving dirs on me psycon! Lol was looking for the .xml earlier and found it hiding in the new spot. All is working great. Keep up the great work! Cheers!

matrixebiz
04-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Seems to be a glitch? When I exit Kodi and re-launch, the top notification says its loading channels and stuff and the bottom notification says 808 channels loaded but no TV icon. Need to disable and enable TV again. I found this out trying to fix my guide being 3 hours behind, a show that is on now the guide shows it as being on at 10:30. The epg timeshift setting in updater or simple pvr are not doing anything :(

ADP0361
04-08-2016, 12:07 AM
Dara, just wanted to say thanks for the extra effort and creating another option for us. M3U option you provided works great. Thanks again. Found it a lot easier if you follow your instructions.

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 03:17 AM
From what I've read here, I looks like I need to to a MAC reset. My problem is that when I go to iks66.com and try to either access any of the "Route Checker", "MAC Checker" or "Link a MAC" pages they take forever to load. If/when the do eventually load and I enter my donation # and hit search route, the page just hangs and eventually times out.

I had this problem last week when I was first search my routes, but after dozens of attempts I eventually managed to get to the next page and submit my MAC #.

Now I can't do a MAC reset because the pages won't load or they time out again.

Anybody else experiencing this problem, or have any suggestions. Any help you may offer would be appreciated.

crazed 9.6
04-08-2016, 03:21 AM
From what I've read here, I looks like I need to to a MAC reset. My problem is that when I go to iks66.com and try to either access any of the "Route Checker", "MAC Checker" or "Link a MAC" pages they take forever to load. If/when the do eventually load and I enter my donation # and hit search route, the page just hangs and eventually times out.

I had this problem last week when I was first search my routes, but after dozens of attempts I eventually managed to get to the next page and submit my MAC #.

Now I can't do a MAC reset because the pages won't load or they time out again.

Anybody else experiencing this problem, or have any suggestions. Any help you may offer would be appreciated.

check the recent posts on the thread linked below heavyd2007

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?14424-Orders-not-received-or-Lost-Orders-iks66-Rocket-or-NFPS&p=128815#post128815

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
check the recent posts on the thread linked below heavyd2007

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?14424-Orders-not-received-or-Lost-Orders-iks66-Rocket-or-NFPS&p=128815#post128815

Thanks for the reply crazed. I'll check it out...

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Here's my setup:
Kodi v16.0
Stalker Client 1.0.3
Stalker EPG Updater (Ninja) 1.0.16
donation from iks66.com (iptv66)
Server address: mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml
Scope: Remote URL

Here's my problem:
When I configure things manually in Stalker Client and use Stalker EPG Updater without checking "configure Stalker" I end up with working channels, and a guide that is populated but that is missing many programme descriptions.

On the other hand, when I set Stalker EPG Updater with "configure pvr Stalker" and include the same donation #, MAC, etc. that I would use in the Stalker Client configuration, things fail and I get this error message: "Stalker Client Authentication failed, retrying."

Any suggestions?

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 01:48 PM
quick update on the previous post...

Now I'm also getting this error: "Stalker Client: device conflict; device ID mismatch"

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 05:29 PM
Something else must be wrong? I just managed to link another MAC to another donation # that I have, but I'm still getting the "Stalker Client Authentication error, retrying" error message???

Suggestions?

dara
04-08-2016, 05:36 PM
If you allow the epg updater service to configure an already working setup, you will need to do an IPTV Reset, at least initially, as the service will modify your device info.

abzlad
04-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Hi, well I have had a good read and am still a little lost.

Running kodi 16
Stalker client 1.0.3
Iptv66 donation
Configured portal 1 in stalker client with MAC,
login,
password,
(guide) prefer XMLTV,
(scope) remote url, https://iptv66.tv.........
Serial number (numbers)
Device Id 1 (numbers)
Device id2 (numbers)
Signature (numbers)

Downloaded epg updated from epg ninja website.

All was working excellently till yesterday. Now I am missing mostly UK guide by the looks of it. I don't know if this is temporary or something has changed again.

I notice in the services there is a stalker epg updater version 1.0.16 which when I go to configure looks like something I do not remember seeing before.

Am I having to use this now for stalker client 1.0.3?

Thanks

Abby

tvlarry
04-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Another issue. Channels mixed . The issue is with the 2.iptvserver link. The 1.iptv link is working fine but the 2.iptv gets you all kinds of UK channels mixed into the channel list and the Ninja guide is confused, so there is a problem on the IPTV site causing this issue, confirmed

dara
04-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Another issue. Channels mixed . The issue is with the 2.iptvserver link. The 1.iptv link is working fine but the 2.iptv gets you all kinds of UK channels mixed into the channel list and the Ninja guide is confused, so there is a problem on the IPTV site causing this issue, confirmed

Are you clearing data if you are changing servers with the PVR Stalker?

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 06:44 PM
If you allow the epg updater service to configure an already working setup, you will need to do an IPTV Reset, at least initially, as the service will modify your device info.

Thanks dara, do I need to do an IPTV Reset even if I change to another donation and MAC that I've linked?

abzlad
04-08-2016, 07:54 PM
The answer is yes. Sorted it after iptv reset and filling out required information

heavyd2007
04-08-2016, 07:58 PM
The answer is yes. Sorted it after iptv reset and filling out required information

Okay, thanks. I'm all configured, but just sitting here waiting/trying to access the route checker....

victor6433
04-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Is anyone keep getting a message popping up "PVR clients: Stalker Client Needs to restart" every start up,, press ok it comes back

abzlad
04-08-2016, 10:20 PM
One small detail, can I get the epg guide to only load English language channels? USA/UK. Don't need Argentina, Honduras etc... Just takes up extra time to load

psycon
04-08-2016, 10:23 PM
the guide shows whatever channels you have enbaled.. dont want them in the guide? use the channel manager to disable them..

really.. for best performance.. use the group manager and add your favorite channels to a small group. guide loads isntantly if you keep it under 50 chans to a group

abzlad
04-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Sweet I'll try that

abzlad
04-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Well I went into the Channel manager, deactivated about 500 channels. Took a while but nothing changed so went back into it again and disabled the guide in the Channel manager for each of the 500 channels I don't need. Hit OK and restarted kodi. The buggers still loaded.

Aarrghhhhh

heavyd2007
04-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Right now it's the "... reached the maximum searches per day..."
message that is a problem. I could probably do the IPTV reset I need if not for this...

high247
04-09-2016, 01:09 AM
the guide shows whatever channels you have enbaled.. dont want them in the guide? use the channel manager to disable them..

really.. for best performance.. use the group manager and add your favorite channels to a small group. guide loads isntantly if you keep it under 50 chans to a group

My guide opens instantly with all channels on my setup. It better tho with my i7 4970k, gtx970, ssd, and 32GB of ram. Lol :-D Cheers!

bonfete
04-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi Dara, you are always very helpful. Could you please help me understand which "Configure" in the server setting after first update needs to be turned off? Is it PVR Stalker Configure or Stalker EPG Updated? Thanks!

heavyd2007
04-09-2016, 02:05 AM
Quick update: doing an IPTV reset solved my "Authentication error". I guess persistence paid off, I kept trying the route search repeatedly until it eventually loaded and returned successful results - pretty aggravating though.

GlammaGeek
04-09-2016, 11:51 AM

After much finagling, I finally got this set up on my living room Android box. :cool: My personal box is on papiao, so I needed to use portal 2. I was confused because you said to use portal 1...

Please tell me I'm not going to have to go back and re-configure the nearly two hundred customers I just re-configured last week -- FOR FREE!

Every time the guide and data needs to be cleared, of course this also wipes out custom groups. I've googled and goggled, and searched through the Kodi files for months looking for a way to save the custom groups so they don't need to be reconfigured every time a change is needed (which is painfully often.) If I had any programming chops, I'd have done it myself long time ago. Is there a way -- any way -- to save custom groups? :confused::confused::confused:

Stavman
04-09-2016, 02:30 PM
@Psycon, tried it and works great! the guide loaded faster than it ever did. Great job, thank you!

pod77
04-09-2016, 03:21 PM
After much finagling, I finally got this set up on my living room Android box. :cool: My personal box is on papiao, so I needed to use portal 2. I was confused because you said to use portal 1...

Please tell me I'm not going to have to go back and re-configure the nearly two hundred customers I just re-configured last week -- FOR FREE!

Every time the guide and data needs to be cleared, of course this also wipes out custom groups. I've googled and goggled, and searched through the Kodi files for months looking for a way to save the custom groups so they don't need to be reconfigured every time a change is needed (which is painfully often.) If I had any programming chops, I'd have done it myself long time ago. Is there a way -- any way -- to save custom groups? :confused::confused::confused:

Fun being a business owner isn't it?

GlammaGeek
04-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Fun being a business owner isn't it?

The word I'd like to use would not be appreciated and would get me banned for life... LOL;)

GlammaGeek
04-09-2016, 04:49 PM
I've got a customer who's a programmer and I just ran this issue past him yesterday. I was able to get into the TV29.db file using MYSQL, but after that, I'm lost. I'm gonna ask my customer if he can help me come up with something that will fork
="http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245830"]an existing utility I found. Last time I checked (which was a couple, two three months ago), the problem with that app is it only works for Raspberry Pi. My customer is a super nice guy so maybe I can coerce him into donating his time and expertise to help our little community.

dara
04-09-2016, 04:51 PM
@GlammaGeek, the best way to avoid getting slammed by other members about being a reseller is to not even mention that you are one, or mention that you have customers, or that you have other people depending on you. I personally have no issues with people's biz, and there are those who resell their donations and help their peeps out with integrity, but then again there are those who aren't. Anyone can get help here, as long as they represent themselves as an "end-user", not as an agent.

GlammaGeek
04-09-2016, 04:53 PM
@Psycon, tried it and works great! the guide loaded faster than it ever did. Great job, thank you!

+1 Yup. Thanks @Psycon!

GlammaGeek
04-09-2016, 04:55 PM
@GlammaGeek, the best way to avoid getting slammed by other members about being a reseller is to not even mention that you are one, or mention that you have customers, or that you have other people depending on you. I personally have no issues with people's biz, and there are those who resell their donations and help their peeps out with integrity, but then again there are those who aren't. Anyone can get help here, as long as they represent themselves as an "end-user", not as an agent.

Thanks for the heads-up @Dara. I honestly had no idea but I can certainly understand your point. When I first started using the service, I got scammed a couple times.

Good looking out. Smoochirs!

Qasim
04-29-2016, 09:02 AM
Hi Guys,

My guide is showing as black with gaps, please let me know how to fix this. I tried to use the EPG stalker updater but did nothing.. I am using kodi 16. Thanks and screenshot attached1675

ilan
04-29-2016, 12:03 PM
The guide will look like that if you are not using the updater. That is the provider epg.

What do you mean the provider did nothing? Did you correctly define the path for the epg_xmltv.xml file in PVR Stalker client?

Qasim
04-29-2016, 12:15 PM
Hi Ilan thank you for the response
I have enabled the epg stalker updater from ********** however not sure what you mean by define the path In the epg_xmltv.xml file in PVR Stalker client?

please send some instructions or screens hot if you can? Thanks

ilan
04-29-2016, 01:17 PM
In PVR Stalker you need to set the Guide Preference to XMLTV Only and you have to browse under Local Path to the epg_xmltv.xml file. You will need to "unhide" files/folders to do this. Check this post from yesterday dealing with these issues.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?17024-Everyday-I-have-to-delete-Epg11-db-in-Database&p=134104&viewfull=1#post134104

Understand, the updater downloads the epg_xmltv.xml as a zip file to the temp directory. It unzips the file there. The path to the file has to be defined in PVR Stalker client so PVR Stalker client can use the file.

heavyd2007
04-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Quick bit of help, please?

My donation confirmation email from iks66.com tells me this

IPTV PORTAL: 66.iptv66.tv (http://66.iptv66.tv/)
SERVER: 66.iks66.tv (http://66.iks66.tv/)

but when I configure the Stalker EPG Ninja in Kodi, I only have these options under IPTV Portal:

1.iptv66.tv
2.iptv66.tv

Which one do I use? I've tried both, doing an MAC Reset each time, but I keep getting a Stalker Client Authorization error...

Thanks,
D.

Bkman2020
04-30-2016, 03:02 AM
service has been wacky

tuxen
04-30-2016, 03:42 PM
Quick bit of help, please?

My donation confirmation email from iks66.com tells me this

IPTV PORTAL: 66.iptv66.tv (http://66.iptv66.tv/)
SERVER: 66.iks66.tv (http://66.iks66.tv/)

but when I configure the Stalker EPG Ninja in Kodi, I only have these options under IPTV Portal:

1.iptv66.tv
2.iptv66.tv

Which one do I use? I've tried both, doing an MAC Reset each time, but I keep getting a Stalker Client Authorization error...

Thanks,
D.

1.iptv66.tv matches 66.iptv66.tv. I do not think 2 is official.

Qasim
05-01-2016, 12:57 PM
hi guys been trying to get the epg stalkerr updater to fix my guide for agessss. This is how i have setup someone please let me know where i am going wrong.

so i installed stalker nfps and set my portal: iptv66, mac address last 3 digits
Timer to 120 and done. Enabled in tv settings and cleared data.

Channels are working fine however guide is without colour and some channels are empty.

next i installed stalker epg updater from epg ninja repo to fix this, from what i saw in tutorials we just install this enable then try to load the guide again to see if its fixed?

Pleasee someone let me know how to fix this

Bkman2020
05-01-2016, 02:22 PM
once you configure epg plugin just enable stalker and it will configure it automatic.

Qasim
05-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Hi Bkman, I have tried this method also as I thought it would be easier.

1) install stalker EPG updater from ********** repo this is the version 10.16 (I think) once installed I enabled and configured with the following: #donation / MAC address tried full as 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx and also last 3 numbers / IPtTV Portal: 1.iptv66.tv/ select configure PVR stalker.

EPG download path: special://temp ( not sure if this is right it was the default)
Enable scheduler already ticked.

Hit ok and enabled tv in general along with clear data. Kodi then asked to enable a PVR service so I enabled PVR stalker ( Not the NFPS one just normal one)

Please let me know where I went wrong.

ilan
05-01-2016, 03:39 PM
I described how to set-up PVR Stalker client yesterday. If you follow the directions, setting up the path to the epg_xmltv.xml file in PVR Stalker client, you will have the guide.

Qasim
05-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Hi ilan.

what if i am using stalker NFPS which is configured and working because i dont have any epg path option there.

Thanks

ilan
05-01-2016, 04:05 PM
Yes, but in your last post you said you were using PVR Stalker client, "so I enabled PVR stalker ( Not the NFPS one just normal one)."

Qasim
05-01-2016, 04:34 PM
hi ilan this was because i was trying phycons method of letting epg epg updater configure stalker for u hO

Qasim
05-01-2016, 04:36 PM
any idea how to get the guide to work with pvr stalker nfps setup and working.

thanks

ilan
05-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Do you have the latest version? I know at one point it wasn't updated to accommodate the changes in the updater. Maybe it is now. I use Kodi's native PVR Stalker client.

Qasim
05-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Hi Ilan.

I am happy to setup using the native pvr stalker client if you can send me a link to the instructions you followed. That is providing it is setup from scratch of course. So far all tutorials i followed to setup native pvr stalker and epg have not worked. Any step by step guide will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

ilan
05-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Dara's set-up is precise. It is a step-by-step walk-through. If you follow the instructions and run into problems, post questions in the Kodi > PVR Stalker thread 2 doors up.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16461-PVR-Stalker-%28Kodi-Built-in%29-Set-up-tutorial

Qasim
05-01-2016, 11:39 PM
Hi ilan

i followed the linked video by tech timeru and all chanels load fine however for guide i get the message (unable to load guide)

ilan
05-01-2016, 11:56 PM
Now you browse to the epg_xmltv.xml within PVR Stalker per the instructions I offered yesterday.

jenkins76
05-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Were is the ppv tonight

abzlad
05-02-2016, 09:50 AM
The guide was working fine last night when I went to bed. Turned box off and when I came down this morning. The guide is unable to load.

I had not made any changes. Went to iptv66 anyway and changed mac and did a reset. I know I didn't need to but did reset my box a few days earlier and had been using the same mac for months.

Running kodi 16.1
Using ninja epg updater, portal 1.Iptv66
Not checked configure iptv stalker
Using stalker client

Am I missing something?

Is everyone else's guide loading OK?

abzlad
05-02-2016, 09:58 AM
The live tv populates the channels fine but there is no information in the guide

Qasim
05-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Hi Ilan i think I finally got it setuo. I used the method of letting epg updater configure stalker however I still get the message unable to load guide. Is the epg ninja down at the moment as I am seeing others with the same message.

MasonStorm45
05-07-2016, 01:33 PM
This updater is the best. It makes configuring the PVR so easy now. But I do have one issue. Every so often (about every ten minutes or so) I'm getting a error in the corner saying updater re authenticating. Can anyone explain why this might be popping up. Everything is working fine with the updater and the pvr client. So I'm at a loss as to why this would be continuously giving me this message. Running 16.0 on a Shield. TIA

dara
05-07-2016, 04:00 PM
After the PVR is configured, make sure you turn off the configuration flag on the updater. The pvr is reauthenticating possibly because the server thinks there is another client (like IPTV Stalker) is using the same MAC, so make sure you aren't running another PVR or IPTV Stalker.

MasonStorm45
05-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Thanks dara. I'll uncheck it and let you know if that takes care of it. Thanks again.

MasonStorm45
05-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Well that turned out not to clear up the issue. But shutting off the other box using the same donation and mac address cleared it up. LOL My friend had both his boxes on and never told me. Thanks for your help

edwardnizz
05-07-2016, 09:47 PM
something weird is happening to my pvr stalker client.
I'm running kodi 16.1 i installed the ninja stalker updater, set it to configure pvr,,,
I noticed an id mismatch. I went back into the stalker client and the serial, device id's and signature were changed to what looks like a random set of numbers and letters. i deleted and put my old info back in and it worked fine. then i reset kodi and all the id mismatch happened again. for some reason those random id and serial numbers keep going back in at startup. is there a way to fix this?

Update:
OK here we go,
For some reason the pvr xml file doesn't update when you try to go back to your original signature, id and etc. I'm using a fire stick. luckily ES file explorer has an editing tool i simply found the pvr stalker xml file and edited my original id's, signature, and serial and voila! problem solved. hopefully it helps anyone else who has the same issue.

dara
05-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Well, you do have an option for the EPG updater to configure your PVR Stalker. If you want to retain your custom settings, turn off the setting in the EPG Stalker, and for those who do use it, make sure you turn it off after the PVR is configured.

The EPG Updater inserts hashes of your MAC for the device info if you chose to let it configure the PVR... so that explains the 'random' values you see there.

dobsorob
05-13-2016, 01:48 AM
@psycon

seen in a thread ( now I cant seem to find it ) you said you were going to add the epg listing for the ppv's do you have a eta on when they will be added ( if at all )

The service is awesome love the trick you posted in the stalker client nfps release thread thread to enable the epg

Loving every-thing you do

Thanks a million

SSHAKER
05-13-2016, 10:27 PM
ok version is now 1.0.16.... fixed a couple things... configure pvr.stalker is off by default, so this will not overwrite your current settings unless you turn it on.
device ids are auto generated and set now.
note.. when you turn on configure "pvr.stalker", you must enter your donation, mac, and choose a server... then go to papiao (or 66) and do an IPTV reset.

I’m running:
Kodi 16.1
Stalker Client NFPS 1.0.3
Stalker EPG Updater is 1.0.16 (was on auto update)
IPTV66

I’ve been slowly losing all my guide data (nearly every channel shows "No Information Available") so I came here to figure out what was going on. My Stalker EPG Updater had the ‘Configure PVR Stalker’ on, so I’m guessing it wiped out my settings and caused the guide to stop updating? I’ve added in my Donation # and full MAC, then did an IPTV reset, but I am still not getting guide data (channels work fine).
Does it matter what server is selected? I left it where it was (1.iptvprivateserver.tv), then tried 1.iptv66.tv, but still no luck getting the guide to load.

EPG Download path is currently special://temp
Should 'Configure Simple IPTV' and 'Configure PVR Stalker' be on or off?

Any thoughts?

MasonStorm45
05-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Have you tried disabling your live tv then clearing your guide data? If not, do that and restart. Then re enable your live tv.

SSHAKER
05-14-2016, 01:03 AM
Thanks Mason! I did that and also switched over to the regular Stalker Client as it seems to be recommended now with the new EPG Updater (it's noted in this thread that the NFPS version isn't supported at the moment). I had to correct the download path for the EPG file, but all seems to be working at the moment. Cheers :)

MasonStorm45
05-14-2016, 02:19 AM
Glad you've got it going. The updater with the regular stalker client works perfect. Makes setup easier than before and has been working flawless for me on several different machines, including the M8, M8S, M8S Plus and the Nvidia Shield. Cheers !!

MrBanta
05-19-2016, 08:34 PM
There is a slight glitch with the Stalker EPG updater;
When you configure this addon and select Configure Simple IPTV or Configure IPTV Stalker(Not Working). Clear data & enable TV the channels load, but when you restart Kodi the pVR load fails . When I the go and check which PVR is loaded both PVR's become enabled. I then have to disable IPTV stalker (Not working), disable TV, clear data and re-enable TV for the channels to work.

Hope it makes sense

psycon
05-19-2016, 09:18 PM
not sure what your saying mr banta, but i noticed some od behavior with a new setup the other day as well, ill be looking into it in the future.

MrBanta
05-19-2016, 11:08 PM
When I disable/uninstall the standard Stalker and enable either NFS or Simple IPTV stalker everything works fine. But after I restart Kodi both PVR'S (kodi stalker and NFS) becomes enabled so TV does not work until I disable
Kodi stalker, leaving NFS or Simple stalker enabled.

MrBanta
05-20-2016, 07:06 PM
I ended up doing a fresh install and removing the Clairvoyance build,I used the the NFPS stalker with epg updater, IPTV reset and it works fine now.

mwake
08-24-2016, 04:38 PM
So is Stalker Client NFPS supported now for Ninja Updater?

Im stuck a little between a rock and a hard place. (When it does work!!!) Everything works fine with built in Stalker (BUT 9 times out of ten) I get Kodi crash loop and its impossible to use Kodi. I have to pull network cable to stop kodi crash loop.

So then I used Stalker NFPS version and Kodi is stable (No crashes) but NO Epg guide for TV shows, it shows "No Information"...

Thats why Im asking if NFPS staker is supported properly with Ninja updater yet?

I don't know why I'm getting kodi crash loops with built in Stalker (1.0.8) ...I tried to delete epg.db and tv.db but couldn't solve issue...I received some kind help on kodi forum but wasn't able to nail problem down 100% unfortunately...anybody else experienced this? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=287457

I will do a full reset of kodi and try the built in Kodi version again but that is last resort solution (which Im scared may not even work...)

advance thanks for any help :)

Kfred
08-25-2016, 02:47 AM
EPG hasn't been working for a month. I'm pretty sure IPTV Stalker/EPG/PVR is dead. There's no more support for it.

mwake
08-25-2016, 03:57 AM
All good now, the issue was with my computer...did a full reinstall of kodi and the built in version of Stalker Client works perfectly with full EPG guide!

ilan
08-25-2016, 02:23 PM
EPG hasn't been working for a month. I'm pretty sure IPTV Stalker/EPG/PVR is dead. There's no more support for it.

Pretty sure you're wrong as the EPG is now working perfectly on my Stalker Client.

Tack
08-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Pretty sure you're wrong as the EPG is now working perfectly on my Stalker Client.

Same here, has been working perfectly in Stalker all along. Sure, there there is the occasional blank spot but that is the fault of the data provider, not ninja.

jbmediabox
08-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Hi Everyone:

I am using Kodi 16.1 on Android Lollipop , I am using PVR.Stalker.NFPS client, it works but I don't get any EPG , tried clearing Cache and everything with fresh Kodi install as well. I have also installed EPG auto updater No luck.. Any advise or tip ???

Thanks in advance !

curgs
08-30-2016, 11:41 AM
Hi Everyone:

I am using Kodi 16.1 on Android Lollipop , I am using PVR.Stalker.NFPS client, it works but I don't get any EPG , tried clearing Cache and everything with fresh Kodi install as well. I have also installed EPG auto updater No luck.. Any advise or tip ???

Thanks in advance !

Nfps stalker has had no peg for me either and I have tried everything to get it to work so I went back to built in client stalker and it works with it