PDA

View Full Version : Getting URL Open Error Help

admin7
04-05-2016, 03:58 AM
Now I started getting a urlopen error #10061 does anybody know what this is?

I am using the new revamped iptv stalker 10 addon
The NAME in the stalker confiuration says ALPHA is that correct?

I have configured it as the thread that Dara said to do
added my last 3 sets of MAC
added my donation in login and password
added Serial number that I had in old stalker addon
Device id 1 and 2 info from old stalker
Checked my donation on website search donation its fine and still 91 days left
Reset iptv

So what am I doing wrong?
Still getting urlopen error

thanks!

barnaby
04-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Me too. Tried IPTV reset, checked my Papio settings.

admin7
04-05-2016, 06:36 PM
I''m up and running again. barnaby, do every step the discussion form that dara says and you should be good to go I was Thanks again Dara for the excellent info.

Khmaideep
04-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Now I started getting a urlopen error #10061 does anybody know what this is?

I am using the new revamped iptv stalker 10 addon
The NAME in the stalker confiuration says ALPHA is that correct?

I have configured it as the thread that Dara said to do
added my last 3 sets of MAC
added my donation in login and password
added Serial number that I had in old stalker addon
Device id 1 and 2 info from old stalker
Checked my donation on website search donation its fine and still 91 days left
Reset iptv

So what am I doing wrong?
Still getting urlopen error

thanks!

Do you just make the Serial# and Device ID 1&2 up?

ilan
04-08-2016, 02:05 AM
@ admin7
Alpha means a very early release of software.

@ Khamideep
Dara created a nice tutorial for getting IPTV Stalker Papiao up and running...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15368-IPTV-Stalker-quot-Papiao-quot-10-0-1-Authenticates-with-Login-and-Password

dlobo
04-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Same issue.
Fresh start with only IPTV Stalker Plus 10.2.1 running.
Reset Mac and reset Portal, reset IPTV.
All the channels for NFPS show up but when I click on anything it says error failed to get URL. Was working fine and been FUBAR for 2 days. I have tried everything in the book including following instructions to the Tee.
It seems to me that even though I have even changed the portal and Mac address I am being blocked. I even tried a different device on a fresh start thinking I had really screwed up the config on my computer some how. Same result.
Windows 10
Jarvis

Help

dlobo
04-17-2016, 11:57 PM
"I followed the troubleshooting steps dara suggested".

dlobo
04-19-2016, 12:18 AM
Went so far as to wipe out a Firestick, download only the needed addon. Same problem. So the issue isn't on my computer as far as the old caching or bad files goes.

Dara, smart people, Help please. (error 10060 for me) not 10061 as the OP stated.

PangOS
04-20-2016, 01:02 AM
Went so far as to wipe out a Firestick, download only the needed addon. Same problem. So the issue isn't on my computer as far as the old caching or bad files goes.

Dara, smart people, Help please. (error 10060 for me) not 10061 as the OP stated.

I have error 10060 all of a sudden.

I'm almost sure that my ip? is blocked. Using another isp or vpn on the same connection works.

Just before it started doing it I have a ghost in a tablet, it started playing without me knowing and I started to view on my PC.
When I realised both were playing and I stopped them I can no longer connect with my main connection unless it's thru the vpn.

How can I get "unblocked"?

If I switch to a wrong portal in settings, it instantly comes back as Auth Failed.

Edit:

Got a solution around the issue. It's not ideal but I'll have to work with it for now. But I'm posting for reference.

Only one particular IP has been blocked. Although my IP is supposed to be dynamic, I keep getting the same address --The address leased is assigned to the router--. If I connect another device (mac) I get assigned a different address and all is well.

i.e. Connecting the PC directly, bypassing the router gives me another address, while setting the pc with the same mac address as the router results in receiving the same blocked ip.

Airport Extreme router does not allow mac cloning? I saw a utility that claimed to be able to change the mac but it seems like a bit of a risk.

I'm hoping the lease expires soon or perhaps if I leave the device off the ISP network for a while I'll get another IP. In the meantime, this disrupts my normal network setup. Because of my available resources I will now have to have a mix of 100/1000.

Edit: My previous solution wasn't working out but I kept checking to see if the IP was still blocked.
Last night I tried without the VPN connected and it was working. It seems finally my IP is unblocked. I guess I should tell NFPS thanks.

ilan
04-20-2016, 12:33 PM
Got to your service's Donation Checker and do an IPTV Reset.

PangOS
04-20-2016, 02:08 PM
Got to your service's Donation Checker and do an IPTV Reset.

Already did that, Doesn't help.