PDA

View Full Version : KODI movie addons

Lowteck
04-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Starting yesterday afternoon my movie addons (SALTS, Phoenix, Velocity, Genesis Lazarus) quit working. I cannot get them to work on either of my two boxes (AVOV viox 2, and M8s) to play any of these boxes and a friend reports the same. Does anyone know what is going on and if there is a fix what to do?

Roach46
04-03-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm running an M8 and watching Phoenix all day, both live stream and movies, watching a movie right now

ilan
04-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Here too... Watching a movie on Phoenix and no issues.

Kimbo
04-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Check your internet. My is working on all Avovs!!

4wheelin
04-03-2016, 11:58 PM
working here on avovs also.

Bkman2020
04-03-2016, 11:59 PM
All my Kodi devices work with iptv services just my mags are not.

Lowteck
04-04-2016, 03:00 AM
As suggested I rebooted my modem, router and switch. This did not improve Phoenix at all, I now have been able to get Velocity to play a movie, and salts and Lazarus still will not work properly. Other than remove KODI and re-install it and all the apps I know nothing else to do except hope that these sites are having problems like NFPS and Rocket had.

Roach46
04-04-2016, 03:09 AM
Kodi and its addons has nothing to do with nfps, what version of kodi are you running, and are the addons updated?

Lowteck
04-04-2016, 05:02 PM
I am fully aware that NFPS/Rocket/IKS66 has nothing to do with my stated problem. I posted in KODI section of the forum for input because this forum is an excellent source of information. I know that there are some people who are really willing to give constructive input with problems. Thanks for your input!

owen420
04-04-2016, 07:18 PM
kodi doesn't just go completely down... links can go down... addons can.... but not all of them at the same time.....

its internet related... couldn't tell you what forsure but deff internet related

its even possible your ISP is blocking access to these sites and in that case using googles DNS or openDNS will solve it.....

I would run a speed test on your connection and see if your getting the speed your paying for.... would also check that no computers or devices on your network are doing any downloading or torrenting or anything of that nature....

you said you reset your router and modem... if thats all you got then great... you mention having a switch, maybe its bit the dust or you don't have it connected properly..... also could be your router is failing... run a speed test see what you get (on speedtest dot net)

it also wouldnt hurt to call your ISP, they will have you connect 1 device (laptop or desktop) directly to your modem and run a speed test to verify your getting what you pay for... they also have the ability to test your signal strength to there head office

Lowteck
04-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Yes, my speed is what I expect, and my dns's are the two Google dns's. I am going to take KODI completely down and put 15.2 back on first and see if it is maybe 16 before I put 16 back on for my Rocket live TV sub. My router is only a couple of months old. It has the new AC frequency and protocals. It was replaced becouse the old one kept having to be rebooted for KODI to work. One of my services, Velocity is now working, but SALTS gives an error message and when I first put it on this box got the same message for a couple of weeks and then a request notification that its database was corrupt and wanted to repair. Been working until now. Phoenix will not do anything but give the sub menu, but will not activate any of the sub menu choices. There is a chance, that static has caused a glitch and hopefully the reinstallation of KODI will do the trick. I will also do a master reset of the M8S's android software.

Becki2323
08-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Try showbox add-on for kodi
http://www.showboxappz.com/install-showbox-add-kodi/

stratt197
08-04-2016, 12:21 PM
Try showbox add-on for kodi
http://www.showboxappz.com/install-showbox-add-kodi/

No longer available for kodi.