PDA

View Full Version : Using stb emulater a lot of freezing and now saying to contact provider

peterbl
04-03-2016, 03:02 PM
I am sorry to say but so fare not very impressed by the service most channels are freezing some don't work at all and the STB EMULATOR IS REALLY BAD ??? PICTURE Quality really bad I have had other service like this already and this is just not very great for the time being right now the it telling me to contact provider I don’t see why check service it say running so what do I do now ?

mrgreg
04-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Read the announcement

pod77
04-03-2016, 04:25 PM
I am sorry to say but so fare not very impressed by the service most channels are freezing some don't work at all and the STB EMULATOR IS REALLY BAD ??? PICTURE Quality really bad I have had other service like this already and this is just not very great for the time being right now the it telling me to contact provider I don’t see why check service it say running so what do I do now ?

The server has had issues for the last few days and they are working to restore it, until then you will continue to have issues. That's why having a back up TV source is nice for times like this. If you are using the STB emulator then you can find other things to watch while things are being fixed.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16212-IPTV-service-maintenance

peterbl
04-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Were is the backup tv soruce ?

daddyrat50
04-04-2016, 03:49 PM
Were is the backup tv soruce ? LOL, your backup service would be other addons, cable or regular old outside tv antenna

peterbl
04-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Yes that easy to say but when you pay for a service it should work not be told to use somthing else !!! i buy the service last week and it has not worked since i buy it if you pay you internet provider and the service does not work then why are you paying him ????
You can not start selling this service to cleints and tell them it down they will wan there money back ????

pod77
04-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Yes that easy to say but when you pay for a service it should work not be told to use somthing else !!! i buy the service last week and it has not worked since i buy it if you pay you internet provider and the service does not work then why are you paying him ????
You can not start selling this service to cleints and tell them it down they will wan there money back ????
If your not happy don't renew, this service isn't for everyone... It has up time and down time, if you don't want that then go back to a cable provider and pay $100+ a month! This isn't like cable TV were you don't have any issues! For what it cost a YEAR it works just as you would expect... If you decided to be a reseller that's your own fault for not doing any research!!! The service is up and working fine now 👍 most of us have a back up just in case there are issues that happen... It's called a basic cable TV subscription and if you decided you were going to "cut the cord" and cancel you TV subscription again that's your own fault for not doing research before buying.. Do you blindly buy a car without doing any research on it? This is no different!