PDA

View Full Version : ********** bad pull - No data after 730pm

ljhookem14
04-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Same as 2 days ago on 3/31.

I'm sure psycon is taking a look. Anyone else just sit tight. It'll be fixed I'm sure. No worries.

Deleted my xml and EPG.db files and still got a bad pull so whatever you had to do on 3/31 prolly needs to take place again.

psycon
04-03-2016, 01:17 AM
the pulls are ok.. keep having an issue when it sends to the host... i keep forgetting to fix it jsut have many things on the go.. its back up now

ljhookem14
04-03-2016, 03:11 AM
the pulls are ok.. keep having an issue when it sends to the host... i keep forgetting to fix it jsut have many things on the go.. its back up now

Appreciate the explanation. No concerns here.

I'm just trying to be an alarm bell for you. I know you likely are juggling many balls.

My PVR.stalker is down again anyways. They are having some issues with the server. It came back for awhile and now is back down.

psycon
04-03-2016, 03:13 AM
i dont know if i should say thank you or take offence to that comment.

ljhookem14
04-03-2016, 03:16 AM
i dont know if i should say thank you or take offence to that comment.

Compliment all the way. You are always on top of things!

Acf150
04-03-2016, 10:27 PM
I tried setting up the built in stalker that comes with Jarvis 16 for my Android MX4 by following TT's video to a t. It kept giving me unable to load channels and I'd mismatch. I did all the trouble shooting steps that TT shows in the video but it still does not work. After exhausting my 2 Mac iptv resets i had to wait the 24 hrs to try again. I did a fresh install and went for it again. Im not using any build just the regular Kodi 16 with confluence skin. After giving it one shot with changing my mac and resetting it using the built in stalker and it not working. I decided to try using stalker client NFPS for android version 1.03 also using epg the updater. It worked i got all my channels with the color guide!! Man i was so happy. After about 3days i turned on my MX4 and it started giving me the errors again. Arghhh!! So again i went changed and reset my mac and again tried doing it like the video using the long method with the built in stalker. Made sure i typed everything correctly but it did not work for me. So my 2nd chance went and changed and reset my mac using epg ninjas repo and dowloading the newest arm version 1.03. This was last night. After doing the changes and my last attempt for the night its giving me authorization failed. So now im just waiting for the 24hrs to pass so i can try again. If anyone in the community knows what Im doing wrong and can help me get it back up and running I'd really appreciate it. Please I had it working great with a donation I made for a year. I got it running on both isengard and Jarvis but now nothing I seem to do works. Again I'm asking anyone for help.

ilan
04-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Read the announcement at the top of the home page. Also, there are loads of messages dealing with this topic in the IPTV Private Servers section. Do not make any more adjustments to your add-ons until the servers are back up. It is fruitless to do otherwise.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16212-IPTV-service-maintenance&p=126790#post126790

jenkins76
04-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Shity deal tonight no wrestle mania 32 on iptv mag254 mine is down down would be great to see it now I have to watch it on YouTube but the resolution is to big that's the only problem hurry up servers and fix issue before ppv starts I wish lol

ilan
04-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Yep, we're all hoping things are up again soon...