PDA

View Full Version : Price adjustment

nlsal
04-02-2016, 10:13 PM
So I renew my rocket donation a few weeks ago for $105 plus tax and fast forward to today and now a donation is $80. Can I get a price adjustment or can the admin do something for me and I sure others that paid $25 dollars more? So far the service for iptv has not been what I expected.:(

pod77
04-02-2016, 10:23 PM
So I renew my rocket donation a few weeks ago for $105 plus tax and fast forward to today and now a donation is $80. Can I get a price adjustment or can the admin do something for me and I sure others that paid $25 dollars more? So far the service for iptv has not been what I expected.:(

If you just renewed your donation then how can the service not be what you expected?? It's been like this for over a year, it goes up and down. The majority of the time it works great with the occasional hiccups. For the cost per year can you really expect 100% up time with no issues? Even major cable companies have outages now and then!

dara
04-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Please see this:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16213-Refund&p=126625&viewfull=1#post126625

I'm not sure if they will offer a price adjustment, but you will have to go through [email protected] for that request.

Closing thread.