PDA

View Full Version : papio

fabio
04-02-2016, 09:14 PM
its been 4 days and no donation#i got and id # nothing was taken out my bank account what should i do order again or wait.thanks

crazed 9.6
04-02-2016, 09:19 PM
its been 4 days and no donation#i got and id # nothing was taken out my bank account what should i do order again or wait.thanks
With it being 4 days, it was prolly stopped at the payment gateway. For what reasons is hard to guess.
I would cancel and reverse charges on that and redo.

Make sure enough funds are there and an international excepted card is used.

fabio
04-02-2016, 09:40 PM
even if i have a order id#

crazed 9.6
04-02-2016, 09:42 PM
even if i have a order id#
yes, the order ID comes from the gateway

But send me that order number and I will double check it.
Was it Rocket or NFPS ?

pod77
04-02-2016, 09:57 PM
You credit card needs to be able to be used in international purchases. Most cards will reject the purchase if you haven't called the CC company first to tell them your trying to buy something internationally. Did you tell you CC company you planned in making an international purchase??

fabio
04-02-2016, 10:09 PM
i just called the credit card company they told me they stop payment because there trying to charge me every month not just one payment of 105 dollars what now iam lost

pod77
04-02-2016, 10:37 PM
That doesn't sound right.. It's a 1 time charge of $105... It's not every month, I would say whoever you spoke with at the CC company has no idea what they are talking about! I would tell the you are making a 1 time international purchase! Most CC companies will stop payment on an international purchase to prevent fraudulent charges. That is why you have to call them to authorize the purchase. Also there would be no way for them to see weather it's a 1 time purchase or monthly so I would call back again and hopefully you get someone else who knows what they are talking about😉