PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker Papaio epg?

jerry carver
04-01-2016, 01:11 AM
I'm running windows 10, newest kodi {jarvis 16.0}, iptv stalker papaio and every thing works great.Just need some guidence on what epg that works with this setup. have tried a few but not having much luck. Any advice or direction to a guide would be appreciated. Thanks

dara
04-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Any of the guides based on the TV Guide EPG add-on should work with IPTV Stalker. The question is if the lineup is available on the EPG and has a addons.ini built for it. It is for iVue, and Prostreams for sure, and I do think that Renegages has it as well.

If you are into cludges, you can use the ********** as well, using the Simple IPTV PVR client... which isn't simple.

psycon
04-01-2016, 01:55 AM
Any of the guides based on the TV Guide EPG add-on should work with IPTV Stalker. The question is if the lineup is available on the EPG and has a addons.ini built for it. It is for iVue, and Prostreams for sure, and I do think that Renegages has it as well.

If you are into cludges, you can use the ********** as well, using the Simple IPTV PVR client... which isn't simple.

dara have u tried http://**********/clairvoyance/testing/service.stalkerEpgUpdate-1.0.7.zip . it sets up all the URLS in pvr.iptvsimple for you, you only need to set your timezone in iptvsimple

jerry carver
04-01-2016, 02:11 AM
I did not mention, I'm using the tvaddons build of kodi. have tried many of the guides here I've found and still no luck. could it be that I'm using the tvaddons build thats causing problems?

jerry carver
04-01-2016, 03:11 AM
ok, figured it out. reinstalled kodi without tvaddons build and installed zip from psycon. then set up simple iptv client. works great

DarkSide
04-01-2016, 03:41 AM
it works with tvaddons build... just installed the zip in post 3, with no settings changed it works, seems to be the provider guide for me tho? no color?.. didnt really play with it tho

psycon
04-01-2016, 03:45 AM
sadly, iptvsimple does not support color coding of the epg

DarkSide
04-01-2016, 03:45 AM
that explains it... it is working then!!!

maaamark
04-01-2016, 05:03 PM
does this methotd not work anymore? I don't want to use the autoupdater
https://iks66.tv/main/EPG/mac/00:1A:7xx:xx:xx:xx/donation/0000000000000/fname/NFPSF

psycon
04-01-2016, 05:28 PM
you tell me...

maaamark
04-02-2016, 05:38 PM
I don't know Psycon...u tell me..LOL! there are so many posts re: **********. I kinda liked updating manually with the local xml file which I can download for a whole week. it seems much faster for me atleast.

ilan
04-02-2016, 06:04 PM
It's not faster than installing the epg updater. The updater seamlessly installs the daily epg updates without any work at your end.

dara
04-02-2016, 06:27 PM
I don't know Psycon...u tell me..LOL! there are so many posts re: **********. I kinda liked updating manually with the local xml file which I can download for a whole week. it seems much faster for me atleast.

That method was killed some weeks ago. There may be a few tutorials or posts that point to that method, but its hard to keep track of those. If you want, you can go through the effort of creating your own epg. There is lots of work, but you learn lots as well.

We're getting a bit off topic as it relates to the IPTV Stalker and getting an EPG that works for it. I do believe the best method is to use the pvr's and use the **********, but we have the IPTV Stalker for those who can't 'pvr'.

psycon
04-04-2016, 02:49 AM
we got color coding of the epg working in iptv simple... stay tuned

dara
04-04-2016, 03:50 AM
we got color coding of the epg working in iptv simple... stay tuned

Very Nice!