PDA

View Full Version : No Guide for the last Few days?

ssmoker
03-30-2016, 03:50 AM
Hey guys,
********** guide has not been working for the last few days. Here is what I have.
Kodi 16 on Openelec
Stalker Client 1.0.8
********** is 1.0.6
In Stalker - XMLTV / Scope / Local I'm pointing to:
userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml

Any assist to get this back up & running would be greatly appreciated.

XxPiratexX
03-30-2016, 11:13 AM
Try deleting the epg_xmltv.xml file from that directory while kodi is not running.

Then start kodi and i believe the epg updater should auto update the epg data.

tuxen
03-30-2016, 11:30 AM
make sure the epg updater runs and check that it downloads the file after you did what xxpiratexx suggested then try to clear data so it loads data from the file and not the database. you do seem to have everything right and know what is going on though. but the guide is working fine here.

ljhookem14
03-30-2016, 11:31 AM
Try deleting the epg_xmltv.xml file from that directory while kodi is not running.

Or delete the EPG.db file in your Database. If you have some customization in not activating channels or moving them around in your guide, then I would delete the EPG.db file and not the epg_xmltv.xml file which is located in userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker

ljhookem14
03-30-2016, 11:51 AM
Or delete the EPG.db file in your Database. If you have some customization in not activating channels or moving them around in your guide, then I would delete the EPG.db file and not the epg_xmltv.xml file which is located in userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker

Here are the steps from TechTimeruuu. It's for Android but there might be some steps in here that will help you as well.

Step 6: Go to My Add-ons / PVR Clients / Stalker Client
Step 7: Click on Configure / Choose Portal 1
Step 8: In MAC Address - Enter your MAC address
Step 9: Server Address / enter the one that corresponds to your MAC

NFPS – portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
IPTV66 – mw1.iptv66.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html
ROCKET – portal.iptvrocket.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

Step 10: In Login/Password - Enter your donation number
Step 11: In Guide Preference choose XMLTV Only
Step 12: Cache Guide Data ( Checked )
Step 13: Scope Remote URL:
special://userdata/addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml
Step 14: Leave Token alone
Step 15: Serial Number: Make up any 12-13 digits here like so ( 2154215421546 ) that's just an example but you can enter any 12-13 digits you want
Step 16: Device ID / Device ID2: Any six digits, make them up
Step 17: Signature: Any six digits as well
Step 18: Click OK and Enable the Stalker Client
Step 19: Go to System / Tv /in General click Enable

If you get Authorization failed, please reset your MAC here:
IPTV66: https://iks66.tv/main/search/
NFPS/Papiao: https://papiao.is/main/search_nfps

.....If you get ID mismatch then go back to System / Settings / Addons / My Add-ons / PVR Clients / Stalker Client / Configure / and scroll down to Advanced and change your Device ID/ID2 to another number

Step 20: After resetting your MAC go to System / Tv / General and Disable Tv and Clear Data
Step 21: Enable Tv

If you get unable to load guide message Restart Kodi.

Step 22: Go back to the main menu and you should see in your Confluence menu bar a Tv button, go ahead and launch the guide from there.

ssmoker
03-31-2016, 12:38 AM

How can I access the files while kodi is not running? I usually access thru another PC on my LAN but I cant see my streamer if it's NOT booted. Tried just loading to the bios screen on streamer but that doesn't allow me to see the files to delete. Thanks for the help guys.
Guide was working for a few days - FYI
Ok deleted epg_xmltv.xml file while system was on rebooted & still no guide. No epg.db on my system :confused:
updater runs and it downloads
To ljhookem14 (http://iptvtalk.net/member.php?32273-ljhookem14)http://iptvtalk.net/images/styles/DeFraction/statusicon/user-offline.png
These were some of the steps I initially took to get it running in the first place - Thanks tho
Thanks for the assist & feedback