PDA

View Full Version : stb emulator 5.2.1 giving me fits

Kodi64
03-16-2015, 01:00 AM
Ok I have this on a T8
I have it loading vod works channels show up in the lists
but every channel is black screen I am totally stumped
a few channel would come in if I turned the channel that was it game over
yes it is set to the internal player vlc pluggin gives me sound external player just spins that pretty white circle
I have changed mac address as well last 6 through the last 3
vod works on any of them but no live tv
thanks for your help

dara
03-16-2015, 01:35 AM
Ok I have this on a T8
I have it loading vod works channels show up in the lists
but every channel is black screen I am totally stumped
a few channel would come in if I turned the channel that was it game over
yes it is set to the internal player vlc pluggin gives me sound external player just spins that pretty white circle
I have changed mac address as well last 6 through the last 3
vod works on any of them but no live tv
thanks for your help

Install an external player like MX, and make sure the decoder settings are checked for S/W. Set the emulator for external player as well. You post implies using an external, so I'm not sure if that will help, but the live channels require s/w decoding for most setups. (xmtv player doesn't require the settings to be changed)

Kodi64
03-16-2015, 01:46 AM
mx player is the external for the vod
I am using the internal player to play live tv channels
sometimes it works then don't blacks out
I have rebooted unplugged
this was working before today

dara
03-16-2015, 02:01 AM
I'm confused. How do you use the internal player for live tv, and the external player for VOD?

Kodi64
03-16-2015, 02:09 AM
click on menu then select mediaplayer then I have 3 options
vlc multimedia pluggin
internal player
external player
live tv will on ly work with internal player
external player in this case is the MX for VOD

dara
03-16-2015, 03:22 AM
What are your decoder settings for the MX player?

Kodi64
03-16-2015, 04:10 AM
it is set for all the sw like I mentioned this worked great up to today absolutely stumped
even with the mx player channel will come and black out

dara
03-16-2015, 05:03 AM
I'd switch it out for the xmtv player, to see if that changes anything. For the emulator, no one has reported any success using the internal player for live TV, even on a Mag 260.

Kodi64
03-16-2015, 01:01 PM
mygica 582 2015 edition internal player works but very buggy not sure if it is the internal player or the app itself
T8 was working no issues till yesterday with the internal player
going to factory reset the T8 on the up and coming weekend see if something got corrupted in some sort of update that I didn't catch

date
03-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Kodi you are not alone I have been in the same boat just like you long time ago and I gave up on it because of the too much time I spent on it without having the efficiency I was expecting although I understand it's for testing, so when it comes to the emulator it's not the functional way it suppose to be when it comes to the live tv so I found out to keep it just for testing the vod only while I use the stalker on kodi for the live tv.

Kodi64
03-28-2015, 07:38 PM
today has been the first day since I originally posted my issue my man cave was not needed
today no issue working flawlessly back to quick channel changes all channels show up
so there must of been a glitch some where all perfect today

jony604
03-28-2015, 08:47 PM
the question is sure this emulator works in Russia or some were in the dark side no offence to our Darkside he is fantastick WHY WE CAN NOT MAKE IT WORK IN USA we do have the br..... some of us do ???
please help !!!!!!!! i am sure it is a mater of time

dara
03-28-2015, 11:11 PM
The emulator worked fine since the first day that the test began. Don't generalize your inability to make it work to everyone in the USA.