PDA

View Full Version : Stalker papiao and Ivue not working

olsts
03-27-2016, 11:57 PM
Dara, since it's your good work, need help with Stalker papiao

Ivue guide no longer working with stalker papiao. all North America cable channels not updating or indicating no program available, no many how many times I reset as per Ivue info. Is there any other guide that will work.

Also what is the setup for stalker papiao with simple client pvr. cannot get to work either

Love the stalker papiao thow, works great but it needs a good guide

dara
03-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Dara, since it's your good work, need help with Stalker papiao

Ivue guide no longer working with stalker papiao. all North America cable channels not updating or indicating no program available, no many how many times I reset as per Ivue info. Is there any other guide that will work.

Also what is the setup for stalker papiao with simple client pvr. cannot get to work either

Love the stalker papiao thow, works great but it needs a good guide

It will work, you may need to pull the latest addons.ini and associate channels with the addon. You really need to check out their facebook group for updates on the ivue guide. As far as others that could work, I believe Renegades is out there still.

I'll pass on writing a new guide for the IPTV Stalker/Simple PVR integration for now. There really isn't that much that has changed from the old directions. psycon has made a version of his epg uploader service for testing, so that change may be integrated in the future.