PDA

View Full Version : Ivue Guide and Papaoi

Smoke
03-25-2016, 10:59 PM
Ivue Guide and Papaoi
Hello new donator here. I have "Papaio IPTV stalker" running great @IKS66. Whenever i use the Ivue Guide and make a selection the selection within Ivue it seems to take forever or I get a blank screen. I am not getting any sort of Authorization failed that i read about earlier. I'd like to use a guide if possible such as ivue or similiar. Anyone have any ideas or is Ivue too old and not compatible?

Kodi on Android v16.0

dara
03-25-2016, 11:48 PM
You may have an older version of iVue, so you need to get it. Check out ivueguide.com for help.

ilan
03-26-2016, 12:02 AM
Since you are new, you also might want to check out the integration of PVR Stalker Client or PVR Stalker NFPS with the home grown, Clairvoyant's Epg (electronic program guide) Ninja. It does the trick admirably. There are stickies in the Kodi epg area. Post questions there if any arise.

Waylotul
12-01-2016, 04:16 PM
Since you are new, you also might want to check out the integration of PVR Stalker Client or PVR Stalker NFPS with the home grown, Clairvoyant's Epg (electronic program guide) Ninja. It does the trick admirably. There are stickies in the Kodi epg area. Post questions there if any arise.

Yeah just ignore this technically you don't want to go to that site, look up that name or visit that site for anything related to EPG. Right guys?

dara
12-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Please stop dredging up old threads. Thank you.