PDA

View Full Version : Video Issue TVOline+

wickedjoker
03-23-2016, 07:11 PM
Hi guys I am getting ready to send a bug report but before I do does anyone else have this issue?

Avov TVOline+ after turning off the box for the night or simply unplugging it the screen scale doesn't stay square to the TV screen it shift off the screen to the left.

I have my setting at 1080p screen scale set to 93 just a little red showing.

Any idea's my fuse does not have this issue on the same tv...

legsdiamo
03-23-2016, 07:48 PM
Having the same issue.

PayPerView
03-23-2016, 09:43 PM
Yes, I too had this problem and infact posted my fix in the thread "screen adjustment" two threads down from this thread.

Copy/paste from my previous post.
"I don't know if anyone else is having this issue beside me and Bruicer, but I have found a permanent fix for this issue (at least for me). When I turn on the AVOV box the screen is off center pushed up and to the left. There is a about a 3 inch black space on the right side of the screen and about 3 inches of black space at the bottom of the screen with about 3 inches of the top/left of the picture off screen. You can either go into the AVOV menu and recalibrate the screen scale so the screen fits properly, or unplug and replug the HDMI cable to reset the screen. All of which becomes a pain in the butt after a while.

I took my AVOV box over to a friends house so she and I could snuggle and watch movies. When I plugged the box up to her TV the screen was just fine. This lead me to believe there maybe something in my TV that is causing this. When I got home the next day I hooked the AVOV box back up to my TV and sure enough the screen was off center. I opened up the menu on my TV (it's an LG), and the "aspect ratio" was set to 16:9. I decided to play with this setting and changed the TV to "Just Scan" (don't know if other TV brands has this option but they should have something labeled similar). After I select Just Scan in the aspect ratio menu of my LG TV the viewable screen got real small. It was centered but there was like 10 inches of black space on all directions of the veiwable AVOV screen. I then went into the AVOV menu and recalibrated the screen scale to 100% which then filled the entire TV viewing area. After that, each time I turn on the AVOV box I get a full screen centered properly like it should.

Hope this info helps anyone having this issue."

wickedjoker
03-25-2016, 10:39 PM
Yes, I too had this problem and infact posted my fix in the thread "screen adjustment" two threads down from this thread.

Copy/paste from my previous post.
"I don't know if anyone else is having this issue beside me and Bruicer, but I have found a permanent fix for this issue (at least for me). When I turn on the AVOV box the screen is off center pushed up and to the left. There is a about a 3 inch black space on the right side of the screen and about 3 inches of black space at the bottom of the screen with about 3 inches of the top/left of the picture off screen. You can either go into the AVOV menu and recalibrate the screen scale so the screen fits properly, or unplug and replug the HDMI cable to reset the screen. All of which becomes a pain in the butt after a while.

I took my AVOV box over to a friends house so she and I could snuggle and watch movies. When I plugged the box up to her TV the screen was just fine. This lead me to believe there maybe something in my TV that is causing this. When I got home the next day I hooked the AVOV box back up to my TV and sure enough the screen was off center. I opened up the menu on my TV (it's an LG), and the "aspect ratio" was set to 16:9. I decided to play with this setting and changed the TV to "Just Scan" (don't know if other TV brands has this option but they should have something labeled similar). After I select Just Scan in the aspect ratio menu of my LG TV the viewable screen got real small. It was centered but there was like 10 inches of black space on all directions of the veiwable AVOV screen. I then went into the AVOV menu and recalibrated the screen scale to 100% which then filled the entire TV viewing area. After that, each time I turn on the AVOV box I get a full screen centered properly like it should.

Hope this info helps anyone having this issue."

Thanks for the tip unfortunately it did not work for me I am one Samsung TV's I sent a bug ticket in they should fix this issue.

Marley
03-26-2016, 05:14 PM
yea must set to 720p in setting

wickedjoker
03-28-2016, 06:08 PM
yeah that does not work either I have a ticket open with Avov this is a silly error and happens on every I tried.

tomnba
07-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Has there been any updates to this issue? Seems to affect every box and such a simple bug, hoping more can chime in.

pigbait
07-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Mine does the same sent avov a video, then no reply

Marley
07-11-2016, 06:05 PM
if your getting 1/3 of pic in kodi in setting or display set it to 720p then do a reboot should get full screen

tomnba
07-13-2016, 12:07 PM
if your getting 1/3 of pic in kodi in setting or display set it to 720p then do a reboot should get full screen

Nope, not kodi.

I'm referring to the native display. If they fix that issue, that will resolve all other app display issue. Seeing that this affects several model of their boxes, I'm surprised they have not addressed the issue.