starrrrman
03-19-2016, 04:10 PM
tying to set up stalker on t6
when I go to add on menu to find it its not listed
any help is appreciated
thanks

number3
03-19-2016, 04:45 PM
T6 will need an update for stalker to work so in the meantime use STB Emulator armv7 for your server.

Marley
03-19-2016, 05:06 PM
i would wait they said soon for update

number3
03-19-2016, 05:15 PM
i would wait they said soon for update

If "soon" is today or tomorrow i would say wait, but soon has been weeks so far.

starrrrman
03-19-2016, 05:40 PM
thanks will wait

Marley
03-19-2016, 09:04 PM
yea but the emulator dont work right i think still to many problem thats why i said wait the box for iks and kodi do run great so give them a little more time please

crazed 9.6
03-19-2016, 09:07 PM
the emulator does work , many have it working asft
Me, I could not get past the login screen because the damn keyboard functionality is messed up. But get by that and yes it does work and has worked for many.
Been reported to me privately and publically by many members now.

Marley
03-19-2016, 09:53 PM
see what i hear its still buggy by them but it kind of works but i could be wrong

amo041277
03-26-2016, 03:08 PM
It has been 7 months since last bin came so they have a time,I really think the file is not coming.This box is just so buggy,

Marley
03-26-2016, 06:45 PM
look the t6 is a great box to have i wish i had one but thats life they are working on new file give them time so many clones out there that they need to try and make one that cant be cracked nothing is wrong with the box itself runs kodi and iks is the bomb if i really see something wrong with this box ill be the first to say stay away but cant this is one very good box to have stop the bs and hold on when i say it need a file dont mean the box is bad if that was the case all boxes suck then

amo041277
03-27-2016, 02:47 PM
Its not the BS it is truth,so how do you know box is good? you just say you don't have one,you know 7 Mont's for a bin is way to long,thanks god to my minx boxes otherwise I would be screwed,no one cares what is under the hod it is how its performance is.This is what I think, everyone is entitle to opinion right,this is my two cents.
i just know one think will newer buy another dreamlink product no mater how good they are.

crazed 9.6
03-27-2016, 08:30 PM
dreamlink is one of the best supported boxes ever on the market.
That has always been a fact.

What I am thinking is that the dreamlink team had ready to go a file for T6 and with to get some things fixed,, but then they saw a major glitch and need to fix that. Is why the delay.
I do not know for certain but what I do know for certain is that dreamlink has and do support their boxes like no other company ever supported their boxes (maybe CNX was close to the box support but not quite as good as the dreamlink team been).

This is why I say that they prolly saw something that needed major attention and is why the delay now.

but that is speculation on my part only :)