PDA

View Full Version : TV Online issue with Fuse

racl
03-18-2016, 02:18 AM
I've had my Fuse for a couple of months now. I've been using Kodi and TV Online for IPTV. There are 2 ways to watch IPTV with the Fuse (1) Straight from the main menu option (2) Using the Mickey Hop app.

Since I've had the Fuse I've setup my IPTV thru the main menu option. Works fine. I decided just for the heck of it to reset my box and setup my IPTV using the Mickey Hop app. I wanted to see if there was a difference. Once it was setup it tried to connect. If failed and I got a message that my box has been blocked and to contact the service provider. Weird cause it just worked. So I once again reset my box and this time I setup IPTV like before using the main menu option. Works like a charm. So if it works for one, why not the other? Same box, same MAC address. Any ideas?

Cheers!!!

Marley
03-18-2016, 03:11 AM
server was thinking your cheatin thats why reset

racl
03-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the reply asft......I now get the blocked message for both options. I will contact my service provider.

By the way, is there a difference between the main menu TV Online and the Mickey Hop app one? Which do you prefer?

Cheers!!