PDA

View Full Version : Stb Emulator not working properly

kal_pesh
03-17-2016, 11:38 PM
Hello every one i have MXQ Android box. I download stb emulator to watch IPTV but when i use stb emulator it's doesn't work smoothly when i change channels it's response late and some time when i change channels, setting option come-up?.Any suggestion would help me ..Thanks

Gtest413
03-20-2016, 12:24 PM
How much ram is on those boxes?

kal_pesh
03-25-2016, 09:59 PM
Amlogic S805 Quad-Core 1GB RAM 8GB Flash that what i have in my box..Thnaks

pranaviptv
04-04-2016, 08:01 PM
Hi Kalpesh, is th issue with your MXQ pro resolved, i got mine and loaded STB version and i get freezing after few minutes. I was using kodi on this box and it is actually not working from last few weeks, yesterday i got my emulator to work somehow intermitently as my ISP keeps blocking IPTV traffic. Let me know if you found any solution, may be its the version we need to download with all the bug fixes.

I am able to change the chanels and the GUI is smoth, its the video whcih keeps on freezing.

Carli
04-05-2016, 08:30 PM
I have that problem and I download the pro and work nice

Khmaideep
04-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Hi Kalpesh, is th issue with your MXQ pro resolved, i got mine and loaded STB version and i get freezing after few minutes. I was using kodi on this box and it is actually not working from last few weeks, yesterday i got my emulator to work somehow intermitently as my ISP keeps blocking IPTV traffic. Let me know if you found any solution, may be its the version we need to download with all the bug fixes.

I am able to change the chanels and the GUI is smoth, its the video whcih keeps on freezing.

How do you know your ISP is blocking IPTV traffic?