PDA

View Full Version : Build own IPTV home 'server'

volcano52
03-14-2016, 09:27 PM
Hi everyone,

i'm very new to this IPTV thing, and i really wanna build an IPTV home server to watch television through "Smart IPTV" app on my Samsung smart TV. Would anyone be so kind and help me out? As got no links or software that i can/should use.

Much appreciated

dara
03-14-2016, 09:52 PM
I believe the Samsung app uses m3u lists. We don't generally discuss those as the sources sometimes send viruses through zip files, and they are tenuous at best. You can use Kodi and serve a generated m3u list via the IPTV Stalker m3u server, but configuration of that is going to be up to you to research. It would be easier to just connect a dedicated box or HTPC with Kodi, with a paid donation to the service or through a tuner card for other channels than to create a full blown iptv server.

volcano52
03-14-2016, 10:31 PM
the thing is, i want to use an emulator, and stream it from my pc, but just simply stuck, googling, but no joy :)

gabby4chat
03-14-2016, 10:34 PM
If using pc download kodi 16.1 and use stalker and egp.ninja for tv , best way my opinion

dara
03-14-2016, 10:34 PM
the thing is, i want to use an emulator, and stream it from my pc, but just simply stuck, googling, but no joy :)

The STB Emulators can't serve the channel list.