PDA

View Full Version : Access Denied on new stalker right back to no go??

TestAll
03-14-2016, 01:55 PM
It took me months to get the stalker to work finely got it to work on the "blue stalker" 1.0.0 with help here over a week ago lost usa channels,
OK found I had the wrong stalker add on IPTV Stalker Papiao 10.0 great all set Added Mac 6 #12:a2:3c <(not real mac) added my donation acc #'s
all set but why am I getting "ACCESS DENIED" HERE WE GO AGAIN another wasted 3 to 6 months just to use my Rocket account
Can I get a straight answer why wont ROCKET WORK?? installing an addon is easy but when it comes to NFPS, ROCKET, or 66 just wont work, and many people are going to say I'm working That all B.S. knowing you all had a real problem just like everybody having,
It only an ADDON you add your info for ACCESS then play the damn thing,
But Here we make donations to get ACCESS DENIED??? WTF!! MORE MONTHS WILL BE LOST..

dara
03-14-2016, 02:17 PM
Instead of thinking that there conspiracies against you, did you follow the directions in the OP of the release thread? Did you set defaults before configuring the addon, then after configuring the addon, did you do a IPTV Reset?

"Rocket" doesn't work for you because your settings aren't matching to what the server expects. That's all it is.

scorsese
03-14-2016, 02:40 PM
I am having problems getting in also, was working yesterday.

dara
03-14-2016, 02:53 PM
I am having problems getting in also, was working yesterday.

I don't know if your issue is the same as the OP's, but its probably not an issue with the server, as I'm connecting fine. Since you reported that you were connecting with the client earlier, its not the client. It could be an internet routing issue, I've seen those, but you can't do anything about it with this particular add-on. Start your own thread if you continue to have issues.

TestAll
03-14-2016, 03:16 PM
Instead of thinking that there conspiracies against you, did you follow the directions in the OP of the release thread? Did you set defaults before configuring the addon, then after configuring the addon, did you do a IPTV Reset?

"Rocket" doesn't work for you because your settings aren't matching to what the server expects. That's all it is.LMAO@dara in a fun way,, I don't think conspiracies against me I been with our Rocket brand way way back when it 1st started and have a few hundred members I'm devoted too and they look at me for answer and as a representative in my little few hundred members when I don't have an answer to give them only because it's only an addon and you add your account info then we blast off on the ride of our rocket, but my people is stuck in the air hangers,
Also notice your the big cheese on this and I'm 110% with you and Rocket but no matter what we do it gets the same thing Access Denied I'll start all over again but yes many did this and Access Denied let see how it goes again will report back
Thanks dara

dara
03-14-2016, 03:26 PM
When I did the rewrite, I wanted to make this add-on as easy as possible to configure and match to the rules of the server, but improve the flexibility to customize the device info, or not to customize. I can understand when people just jump in and add their donation numbers and expect it to work, but it won't, so that's why I put in the instructions to set to defaults and configure it, then synchronize the settings with the server.

TestAll
03-15-2016, 03:21 PM
When I did the rewrite, I wanted to make this add-on as easy as possible to configure and match to the rules of the server, but improve the flexibility to customize the device info, or not to customize. I can understand when people just jump in and add their donation numbers and expect it to work, but it won't, so that's why I put in the instructions to set to defaults and configure it, then synchronize the settings with the server. I agree it don't look and sound real easy as pie but sorry to say forgive me if I sound out of line SAYING AND LOOKING as if it is easy just don't work I most of done your instructions too the tea so many times sure we will get a small few that got "lucky" to lay the claim OH IT"S WORKING FOR ME, infect not everybody gets lucky it just not that easy, Now can I ask being this new stalker is base the Stalker 1.0.18 can it still works with the Rocket and usa channels, stalker1.0.0 does work great but can't get USA channels

ilan
03-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Stalker 9.0.18 no longer works.

If you were trying this morning and could not get US channels with IPTV Stalker 10.0.0, it was because US channels were temporarily down. Try again. It might be wise to reboot your device, by the way.

TestAll
03-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Stalker 1.0.18 no longer works.

If you were trying this morning and could not get US channels with IPTV Stalker 10.0.0, it was because US channels were temporarily down. Try again. It might be wise to reboot your device, by the way. thanks ilan no need to try the .18 ok will give the 10.0.0 another try, I know 1 day I will get this right but my fear just when we do get it that system will be over wiped out and restart from square 1 but I need to share a fix with my own hundreds of guess we call them our personal members
Again thanks to you all if anybody have any other idea that might help make this painless I would be grateful for all,

ilan
03-15-2016, 04:13 PM
You indicated that you were getting channels, just not US channels, correct? If that is the case, IPTV Stalker was authenticating successfully. It was just an issue with the US channels being temporarily down.

dara
03-15-2016, 04:15 PM
The very original IPTV Stalker 1.0.0 can't possibly work today, it was written when MACs weren't required. You must be referring to a clone. Also 9.0.18 won't work either. I don't know what the issue is TestAll, if you have valid donations and linked MACs and if you follow the directions, you will connect. Snide remarks won't help, my guess is that now hundreds have connected properly. Step lightly.

pod77
03-15-2016, 05:40 PM
I thought we didn't support resellers here? Being rude to Dara who is only trying to get you going is absolutely ridiculous! You are now a business owner and you should be able to take care of all Your 100's of customers that paid you! Dara posted this addon to help members here and to come on here and complain is ridiculous period. They could have just left the PVR client only and not bothered with this addon at all!

TestAll
03-16-2016, 04:23 PM
I thought we didn't support resellers here? Being rude to Dara who is only trying to get you going is absolutely ridiculous! You are now a business owner and you should be able to take care of all Your 100's of customers that paid you! Dara posted this addon to help members here and to come on here and complain is ridiculous period. They could have just left the PVR client only and not bothered with this addon at all! Hmmmm who being rude Mr Dara?? I hope your comments are to someone else or might you be trying to goat another member into God knows what we are all trying to figure this out and if you can add any real help Please we welcome any/all info trying to start something or pick a word war with members just wont help anybody, also who claimed to be reseller?? we are just a "team" of few hundred people strong who support each others and just starting to convert our IKS to the next thing IPTV we want to keep following our Rocket Brand were ever it may take us, I Know in time we will figure it out but only as a team, not fighting..
Love Always Win!!

TestAll
03-16-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm still getting Access Denied I'm going back on papio main site to reset my mac address hope it works this time will share if it works like I always do for all members, BBsoon

dara
03-16-2016, 04:47 PM
This might be a communication issue. Your comments could be interpreted as whining or complaining, and if I see that, I tend to be very blunt. I generally don't care about what people think about the servers, unless they bash them, or bash people that are trying to help, or are disrespectful of staff. You are more likely to get help from me if you leave out the backstory of how many people are dependent upon you getting the information, and stick to the issue you have.

scorsese
03-16-2016, 11:10 PM
Had to change my mac was getting bad gateway , up again. What gives?

TestAll
03-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Wahoo it's working Big Thanks Dara your the man,

OK here what I found and did I restarted Kodi full refresh found the right Stalker loaded up as new addon also redid my Mac addy then added the rest of my info, I also notice like there was little fixes with the stalker left setting to do auto update last time trying to work the iptv as soon as I seem IPTV Stalker update doing it's thing it pop right in,

So I guessing not 100% sure but seem like letting the auto update fixed my problem on my end,
Again Thanks GUYS
Big Thanks to Dara,
Feel free to close post hope other can learn

rodjames
03-27-2016, 03:30 PM
my network cable was unplugged. that'll do it eh.

melbarber
03-27-2016, 10:46 PM
I got my stalker to work after resetting mac the only problem it only works for 1channel if you try to change to another channel then it stops working and you get the not authorized sign in the bottom of your screen.go and reset the mac and it will work again the same results only 1 channel choice works til you want to watch another channel or it freezes.You only get three resets every 24 hours so be selective on wat you want to watch so it partially works! But a lot of trouble have sent papioa emails for help and support but have never got a reply but I know I must be the only one that gets no answers back from them be cause no one else has that problem but me ha ha! Iknow my setting must be close to right or I wouldn't be getting anything at all.Well I've got one reset left for the day so I'm going to try the walking dead and hopefully no problems will happen ! And hopefully papioa will solve our problems.

dara
03-27-2016, 11:18 PM
I got my stalker to work after resetting mac the only problem it only works for 1channel if you try to change to another channel then it stops working and you get the not authorized sign in the bottom of your screen.go and reset the mac and it will work again the same results only 1 channel choice works til you want to watch another channel or it freezes.You only get three resets every 24 hours so be selective on wat you want to watch so it partially works! But a lot of trouble have sent papioa emails for help and support but have never got a reply but I know I must be the only one that gets no answers back from them be cause no one else has that problem but me ha ha! Iknow my setting must be close to right or I wouldn't be getting anything at all.Well I've got one reset left for the day so I'm going to try the walking dead and hopefully no problems will happen ! And hopefully papioa will solve our problems.

Are you sure you are using the current version?

exnvalid
04-03-2016, 05:23 PM
I need help Dara I installed the ad don 10.0.0 but am getting connection refused error erno 16 and since 3 days my Pvt. Stalker client with dog ninja been not connecting so disabled stalker client and only enabled add on authentication failed then changed Mac then restet iptv but still nothing and my limit has exceeded the daily resets can't get into papiao please help

stang373
04-03-2016, 05:34 PM
yea it would b:mad:e great to get a response. getting access denied and lock out of account. someone tell us something. i need my account unlocked and reset so i can access my account.

stang373
04-03-2016, 05:36 PM
service been down for three days that y. and they cant give a time they will have this issue solved:mad:

exnvalid
04-03-2016, 05:37 PM
It's been working for me at times during the night but the day hasn't work right

stang373
04-03-2016, 05:38 PM
if my account is locked. is there another way do reset mac. its been over 24 hrs:mad:

exnvalid
04-03-2016, 05:41 PM
Usually it takes exactly 24 hrs but not sure would like to know that I just purchased donation number about a month ago had problems right from the start but with changing macs and reset been working fine till a couple of days now I changed Mac and reset the iptv and think it got worse lost complete connection

ilan
04-03-2016, 05:50 PM
There are problems w/ the servers. This is not the time to adjust your settings. Just sit tight. Read the announcement...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16212-IPTV-service-maintenance

pod77
04-03-2016, 06:31 PM
yea it would b:mad:e great to get a response. getting access denied and lock out of account. someone tell us something. i need my account unlocked and reset so i can access my account.

Members and moderators have "responded" to you and posted over and over that the server is down... Stop trying to mess with it and resetting things!!! You can't connect because the server is having issues! How many times do you need to be told this? What else would you like to be told? Once the server is back up and running you will be able to connect.. Once again Read the announcement one more time.....,

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?16212-IPTV-service-maintenance