PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0 - "No PVR add-on enabled"

sxmdim
03-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Hi,

I installed the "IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0" on a Android box with kodi 16.
Disabled the Stalker IPTV add-on , disabled PVR service.
Did an IPTV reset on the MAC address and restarted the box.
Enabled IPTV Stalker "Papiao" add-on and enabled PVR service.

gabby4chat
03-11-2016, 07:18 PM
did you set the stalker pvr client up and enable it then enable tv ?

gabby4chat
03-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Ya need to enter all your mac / donation # and get your guide files from ninja.epg

sxmdim
03-11-2016, 07:20 PM
u mean i need both add-ons enabled ?, stalker iptv and the Papiao addon ?

I set up the Papiao add-on with my MAC and donation number , and getting my guide from ninja

wickedjoker
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
no its one or the other. The Papio is a video addon which means you should be able to launch it and have the shows come up assuming you entered everything in. Or you can choose the PVR and enable the live tv option with in KODI. You should not try and use both at the same time with the same mac it will cause issues.

gabby4chat
03-11-2016, 07:30 PM
No in kodi 16 the built in stalker you need to set it up with your info
then go to hxxp://**********/clairvoyance/ ( change xx to tt )
install the guide files in testing and the guide and if you want a new skin
the clairvoyance one as well then follow this :

1) In Kodi, from the Main Page, Select System > Add-ons > My add-ons > PVR clients

2) Look for Stalker Client, and Click to bring up Add-on information, click on Configure and select General

3) Connection Timeout set to 120 - (We will use Portal 1)

4) MAC Address, enter your MAC that has been linked to your donation. Your linked mac is 00:1A:78:xx:xx:xx , where the x's are Hex digits (0-9, A-F). The colons are required, and there is no letter 'oh'

5) Server Address, enter your correct server as portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/c/index.html

6) Login and Password is your Donation number

7) Guide Preference - XMLTV only

8) . set Guide Preference to XMLTV only , make sure cache guide data is turned on, cache time at 12

9) (Kodi 16)- set XMLTV - Scope to Remote URL and type in "1" (you can type anything in really)
9b) (Kodi 15 users only) - set to local and navigate to kodis userdata folder (google kodi userdata) then addon_data/pvr.stalker/epg_xmltv.xml

10) Advanced - Use Alphanumeric combos for Serial Number (13 characters) , Device ID1(12-13 characters)

11) Click OK to save your settings. Click on Enable to enable the client.

12) Navigate back to the Kodi Main Window, select System > Live TV > General

13a) Go to papiao or iptv66 mac checker site and click IPTV reset.
13b) In Kodi - Select Enable, might get a 'Load of channels' error, Disable/Enable again, leave it for a minute then it should start loading/download the guide

Hope I was some help to you

sxmdim
03-11-2016, 07:51 PM
OK , got it , didn't realise i had to start it from video add-ons , working now

dara
03-11-2016, 09:25 PM
I want to make this clear... You will have authentication errors if you attempt to run IPTV Staker "Papiao" and PVR Stalker NFPS, if you try to run them simultaneously, and if you want to switch back and forth between the two, you will need to do a IPTV Reset, unless you duplicate the MAC, login, device_id and serial number coming out of the PVR Stalker NFPS. Getting the device_id and serial number is possible, but I won't discuss it here.

wickedjoker
03-11-2016, 09:31 PM
OK , got it , didn't realise i had to start it from video add-ons , working now

Glad to see you got it going..

montico
03-23-2016, 09:22 PM
I got authentication errors this morning out of nowhere. I'm using IPTV Stalker PVR SC and was working fine since it was set up 3 months ago. I went to reset my mac for the first time but got this error "You have reached maximum searches per day, please Try again in 24 hours! This errors after the first trial.

Update (Mar 23/16): I was finally able to login and checked the status of my Donation details and was surprised to see my mac that was reset on Mar 3/16 to resolve authentication errors and device id mismatch was reverted back to its original state when I bought back in Jan 31/16 from a re-seller (I wont mention his name here until I hear further from Stalker). Is this a fluke or foul play? I think Stalker people should be concerned and have more vested interest to find out what is going on. I'm the legit mac/donation owner and I have the proof.

Dara/Pyscon please investigate and let me know what the next step is? Thanks

P.S. I'm now using IPTV stalker 10.0.0 as of last night and so far is working.

wickedjoker
03-23-2016, 09:24 PM
Oh snap! I guess this is why they are doing the extra security with email address on april 5th you will have to wait until tomorrow to reset it unless a MOD can help you.

montico
03-23-2016, 10:18 PM
Just curious! Why I have to reset anything if I didn't make any changes to the original settings? The pvr was working until a couple of days ago and all of a sudden this error. Is this a server issue? very frustrating to say the least.

Bkman2020
03-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Well some of my mags did ask for my username and password again they must be doing some security upgrades.

ilan
03-23-2016, 10:49 PM
The servers were down for a short time. You might have encountered the issue while they were down.

montico
03-23-2016, 11:20 PM
Thanks ilan. Just tried again and got same message "You have reached the maximum searches per day, please try again in 24 hours. !" I will try again tomorrow.

elroncas
04-02-2016, 06:18 PM
Awesome post! Salute!