PDA

View Full Version : Color guide and Genres not showing...

mwake
03-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Hi I have my tv setup and everything is fine except I am not getting correct genres (it just says 'other' for all shows). Also I don't believe I am getting the right color guide (the only thing that is colour is the TV channel logo but the programmes are all in grey color. I am getting the message in each of the programme info "if you see this message and your using kodi, your using the wrong epg".

I have followed a lot of the guides such as making sure client is set to "xmltv only" but still not getting correct genres or colour guide anybody can help me see what i missed? many thanks!

psycon
03-09-2016, 07:37 PM
mwake.. there is an issue with one of the servers at the moment.. your using the middleware epg... stick with that for now

mwake
03-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Thanks psycon, for quick reply...I'll check back in few weeks if I am still getting problems when server side problems are fixed.

mwake
07-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Still haven't found a way to get colour guide. I'm using kodi openelec and built in PVR add-on. Is there a way to get colour guide without tweaking system files like a techno nerd..?

admin7
07-22-2016, 07:07 PM
I am using the pvr client that comes with jarvis 16.1 and the color guide is there but; have alot of black areas in guide any suggestions greatly appreicated.

thanks!

admin7
07-29-2016, 01:44 AM
thanks psycon, for all the help on pm