PDA

View Full Version : Lucifer

Android Man
03-09-2016, 06:04 PM
http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/6204549/Lucifer-set-visit.jpg

I like this show. Not a bad show. First i ever seen the devil doing good things lol

Storyline

Lucifer, bored from his sulking life in hell comes to live in Los Angeles only to help humanity with its miseries through his experience and telepathic abilities to bring people's deepest desires and thoughts out of them. While meeting with a girl in his nightclub (called Lux), a shootout involving him and the girl leads him to become a LAPD consultant who tries to punish people for their crimes through law and justice.

wickedjoker
03-09-2016, 06:24 PM
Yes this has been a good show so far. This is based of DC Comics and I keep hoping they will bring in Constantine also DC Comics as they do cross paths a lot. I hope the writing get a little better but the main cast does an excellent job together.

crazed 9.6
03-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Lucifer has gone soft. He started caring. But he is on vacation, so I guess that is allowed.
I think he has the hots for that detective lady.
He cant read her. Maybe she will turn out to be sister or something. Lucifer can not read other angels , is written in that book.

wickedjoker
03-09-2016, 06:43 PM
oh maybe she is fallen should be interesting! I didn't even think about that. The chick in this show are beautiful I should make the adult version lol...

Kimbo
03-09-2016, 08:23 PM
What no Ozzy Osbourne on the show?......I always wanted a movie remake of Spawn or even a series!!