PDA

View Full Version : as of today my avov boxes

Marley
03-09-2016, 04:23 AM
as of today my avov boxes are running pretty good just some show don't play but way better then a few week ago

Kimbo
03-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Running like a champ here too!!

wickedjoker
03-09-2016, 06:26 PM
Mine is working well also

Deadwood
03-09-2016, 08:44 PM
I just re-installed TvOnline, configured settings and my Vixo 2 was much better and a way faster with connecting so as far as connecting and channel changing it is smoother, faster and the picture quality appears to have improved as well but freezing continues to be a problem although it seems to do it less frequently, its almost something I've come to expect which is very annoying. On a brighter note, the Chinese App, notably, the one with the dark blue app has updated itself several times with each time faster connections, better/faster channel changes but again, it does have some freezing issues as does most of the other apps that I have tried. I really do suspect the servers as I don't get as many freeze ups when I use my Windows 10 Pro PC loaded Kodi 16 rc3 and the various media streaming apps. Might be time to add more servers or bring newer, better servers into service ?

Yosemite Sam
03-09-2016, 11:17 PM
mine are working great,, no freezing

waqarkhan197
03-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Running better before the issue last month on AVOV TV ONLINE, but lot of channels not connecting, just keep on LOADING for instance GEO TV, WILLOW, CP24, etc.
Even lots of channels were removed after RESET the donation and update. like HUM TV, GEO NEWS, EXPRESS NEWS, etc.
I think this should be looked into
Thanks

Marley
03-11-2016, 03:38 AM
yes it should but it not because of avov

waqarkhan197
03-13-2016, 01:39 AM
Running better before the issue last month on AVOV TV ONLINE, but lot of channels not connecting, just keep on LOADING for instance GEO TV, WILLOW, CP24, etc.
Even lots of channels were removed after RESET the donation and update. like HUM TV, GEO NEWS, EXPRESS NEWS, etc.
I think this should be looked into
Thanks

Before Feb 1, used to have ARY DIgital, HUM Tv. Now no more

Marley
03-13-2016, 02:56 AM
see what channels avov have are up to rocket or nfps or iks66