PDA

View Full Version : News and Feedback on IPTV Stalker "Plus"

dara
03-08-2016, 07:14 PM
For all those concerned...

A method to access the server via a video addon has been found using login and password. It may be in an update to IPTV Stalker, or a newly named add-on, but it will be proprietary to the services on the site. Release may be very soon.

wickedjoker
03-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Nice thanks for the update Dara.

crazed 9.6
03-08-2016, 07:25 PM
very cool :)
Thnx for the work Dara :)

ilan
03-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the news...

Marley
03-08-2016, 07:41 PM
cant wait ........

vtaylor1229
03-08-2016, 10:00 PM

A method to access the server via a video addon has been found using login and password. It may be in an update to IPTV Stalker, or a newly named add-on, but it will be proprietary to the services on the site. Release may be very soon.

Dara, thank you very much! You alone seem to appreciate just how POPULAR the IPTV Stalker Addon is. I dare say you have done the iptv service providers a GREAT favor. Like MANY others I await the release with much anticipation

Kimbo
03-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Awesome Thank you Dara!!!

dropbows
03-08-2016, 11:17 PM
That's so awesome!!! Now some 720p and now your friggen talking :cool:

lane
03-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Thanks Dara
Great news. Cant wait.
Cheers

dara
03-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Please use this thread for feedback on the new update. If you have issues, it's better to start your own thread.

dara
03-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Something changed at the server. I'm pulling the update for now.

dara
03-10-2016, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure if it was a change at the server, but the add-on now connects. It appeared that the server wasn't accepting connections from US based IP address from this addon, but it ok now. Opening the release thread for now. Please let me know if there are problems.

vtaylor1229
03-10-2016, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure if it was a change at the server, but the add-on now connects. It appeared that the server wasn't accepting connections from US based IP address from this addon, but it ok now. Opening the release thread for now. Please let me know if there are problems.

Thank you Dara for the "resurrection" of the IPTV Stalker video addon. You have proven to be a "godsend" to many users! Can both the video addon and the PVR Stalker Client_NFPS be installed on the same equipment (computer/iptv box) or will there be a conflict? Different users of the same "equipment" have different preferences. Again, many thanks for your fine considerate efforts.

dara
03-10-2016, 11:52 PM
You can, but you can't run on the same MAC simultaneously. The PVRs continually check connection, and if you connect on IPTV Stalker, the PVRs will lose connection and tries reconnecting, and will have the wrong key for its channel lists. You will have to chose between one or the other. In the case of the video addon and the "NFPS" client, you will also be doing an IPTV Reset, when you switch, even if you shut down one or the other, but use the same MAC, as the NFPS client generates its own serial number and device id. They can be found using a network url sniffer when the NFPS client calls out to the server, but I wouldn't expect most to go through that effort to find them out.

vtaylor1229
03-11-2016, 12:29 AM
You can, but you can't run on the same MAC simultaneously. The PVRs continually check connection, and if you connect on IPTV Stalker, the PVRs will lose connection and tries reconnecting, and will have the wrong key for its channel lists. You will have to chose between one or the other. In the case of the video addon and the "NFPS" client, you will also be doing an IPTV Reset, when you switch, even if you shut down one or the other, but use the same MAC, as the NFPS client generates its own serial number and device id. They can be found using a network url sniffer when the NFPS client calls out to the server, but I wouldn't expect most to go through that effort to find them out.

WHEW! I very much appreciate your quick and quite comprehensive answer. Simultaneous use is not contemplated and thus this settles/relieves a "personal" conflict for me.

bimche
03-11-2016, 04:08 AM
doesn't want to connect, its giving me "custom mac 1,2,3 invalid":(, my mac is good, I reset it in papio already

dara
03-11-2016, 04:16 AM
What do the directions say about your MAC? If you have the last three pairs, they still need the colons as well.

This is from the directions:

In addition, you only enter the last three pairs of your linked MAC (which should already start with "00:1A:78").

Installation and configuration - Install this from the zip file attached. After the initial release, this will be made available on a 'friendly' repo if there are no significant issues. Start with "Defaults" to clear the configuration, and enter your values. Perform an IPTV Reset if aren't connecting. Old caches will be refreshed, so there is no need to do a Clear Cache.

I'm also asking for feedback... not your issues on installation, please.

Previsible
03-11-2016, 07:34 AM
Dara, sorry to bother you. I can't seem to find the sticky with the stalker mod, (the one that works with ivue) I've been resetting my subscription in the portal to no avail, all I get is ITV authorization failed. Any advice?

I should add that I followed your instructions, but am suspicious that the mod is gone and I'll be forced into using the pvr

dara
03-11-2016, 12:55 PM
This version has the "ivue" fix.

scorsese
03-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Ivue2 guide works well with IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0

ziare4082
03-12-2016, 06:12 PM
It was pushed and replaced my old stalker client. Works great. Thank you for not leaving us kodi users hanging. I never had much luck with the pvr client.

mclass555
03-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Working great for me, thanks

timezone12
03-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Ivue2 guide works well with IPTV Stalker "Papiao" 10.0.0
how do I get it to work with the papiao add on I have ivue2 installed thanks for the help

kdawg64
03-12-2016, 10:15 PM
how do I get it to work with the papiao add on I have ivue2 installed thanks for the help

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15368-IPTV-Stalker-quot-Papiao-quot-10-0-0-Authenticates-with-Login-and-Password

orbitnz
03-13-2016, 11:34 AM
This is working great for me. Big Thanks Dara!

iptv.dallas
03-13-2016, 02:55 PM
Thanks - works awesome - I was never really a fan of the PVR Client. I use a FireTV Stick and always found the guide to be a bit heavy on memory. On a future update can you see if it is possible to disable the other portals if they are not used. I ran into the situation where it would always fail authenticating - it would still work but it would authenticate each portal - I ended up putting in my donation for all 3 portals on the login and password so it would stop giving me the error.

thegame15
03-13-2016, 03:39 PM
Thanks - works awesome - I was never really a fan of the PVR Client. I use a FireTV Stick and always found the guide to be a bit heavy on memory. On a future update can you see if it is possible to disable the other portals if they are not used. I ran into the situation where it would always fail authenticating - it would still work but it would authenticate each portal - I ended up putting in my donation for all 3 portals on the login and password so it would stop giving me the error.

Adding 00:00:00 to the MAC in the 2 portals you weren't using would have worked too.

dara
03-13-2016, 03:47 PM

If you configured the addon after setting defaults it would not have done that. I think its pretty clear in the instructions.

vtaylor1229
03-13-2016, 04:23 PM
If you configured the addon after setting defaults it would not have done that. I think its pretty clear in the instructions.

Thanks again Dara. As you can see from the many complimentary replies you have been receiving, your work with (revival of) the IPTV Stalker Addon has been very well received and has made MANY people VERY HAPPY!.

andkaal
03-13-2016, 05:26 PM
Dara, you saved a lot on people who could not use the other PVR S.Clients and Stalker"s Clients.. Works great..:o Thank you for all the time and effort you do to make things work for others...."You are the best" .. andkaal;)

1sikmf
03-16-2016, 04:06 AM
Dara saved my butt on numerous occasions....You go girl!

weldon1
03-16-2016, 08:01 AM
Awesome. Just awesome! PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE... don't anyone touch or change server settings or authentication on the server side? This just works!

dara
03-16-2016, 02:34 PM
Dara saved my butt on numerous occasions....You go girl!

"dara" isn't necessarily a feminine name, but believe what you want! :)

Jzmjr
03-17-2016, 05:34 AM
Dara awesome job no doubt. Do you by any chance have an idea when m3u server May work again ?

Once again thanks for this awesome addons fix.

XxPiratexX
03-17-2016, 06:27 AM
"dara" isn't necessarily a feminine name, but believe what you want! :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but i was also under the impression you were a very smart female. sorry if i'm wrong :)

admin7
04-03-2016, 10:15 PM
That's Great News....

forenzsick
04-09-2016, 05:18 AM
the new version of stalker, new server assignment restored the service to the point I could log on and view channels. that is my feedback

kingkong1
04-13-2016, 11:48 AM
Awesome mod. IS the devo Dara happy with this?

couch potato
04-13-2016, 01:07 PM
Awesome mod. IS the devo Dara happy with this?

Thanks mate :)
And I wish Dara has no objection against my mod (since it's under GNU/GPL license)

btw, with little tricks, you can also record any channel you want

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8D17-8A30trZjV6cEZmRlJrR3c

Adding a GUI button for recording will be my next goal :D

MrX4000
04-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Looks AMAZING ... Thanks

dara
04-13-2016, 02:29 PM
Looks good! I didn't know it would be that simple, but my security settings on my PC stopped me from getting any VOD, so I couldn't test any mods. I really was overthinking this.

I'll go ahead and add a configuration option for VOD pages, so people will have an option to vary the page load and get it out there to the repos. I do like the name "Plus". Great work couch potato!

kingkong1
04-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Installed. All works as usual but when clicking on VOD it says missing a code??

couch potato
04-13-2016, 04:38 PM
@dara
Thanks mate.
I'm glad if you like my mod :)

btw, I've tested your new option for VoD pages and it also works properly
but if you're planning to set the VoD pages to a big number, then I suggest you'd better split the VoD json file into multi-parts

@kingkong1

before installing the mod add-on, have you uninstalled the old one first?
you also have to remove any setting & cache files in the userdata folder which belong to the old add-on

dara
04-13-2016, 05:08 PM
@dara
Thanks mate.
I'm glad if you like my mod :)

btw, I've tested your new option for VoD pages and it also works properly
but if you're planning to set the VoD pages to a big number, then I suggest you'd better split the VoD json file into multi-parts

That's a good suggestion. I may make a change on the force refresh for vods, because they don't add them all that often... I might remove the check altogether. psycon and I just chatted off line about splitting the load for English and Spanish, he has another guy that can help with that.

dara
04-13-2016, 05:41 PM
10.1.0 now pushed to ********** repo.

anon2599
04-13-2016, 05:51 PM
@couch potato

Fresh Kodi 16 STABLE installed on windows 7. Only this add-on install .

I have this configured correct with all details correct in setting on port 1 NFPS3...which is my server. I have a 13 digit serial and and device id input correct. I also have my donation number correct .
I can load all channel category fine and they all play ...When I try to load the VOD up..... it spits out an error saying.

IPTV Stalker Plus
Bad or Missing Serial Number.

Exactly that phrase.

Have you actually had this working on NFPS? as I see from your post that you are using IPTV66 Servers.

Thanks for any info or help ..and thank you for your efforts.

dara
04-13-2016, 05:58 PM
I'm fixing that bug now.... The cache file is not named properly. Only affects the NFPS server.
--

Edit... this wasn't the issue.

anon2599
04-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Awsome!

Thanks you Sir for all your time and help. Really AWSOME! ...& I really appreciate your time.

THANK YOU.

dara
04-13-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure if there is a bug... the message occurs if I use a NFPS Server that the MAC is not assigned to, but is fine with the assigned server. The message comes from the server, probably because it was looking for the MAC in that particular server, but there is no info there. This occurs for me using Kodi 16.1, but not on an earlier version of Kodi (TVMC).

anon2599
04-13-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm not sure if there is a bug... the message occurs if I use a NFPS Server that the MAC is not assigned to, but is fine with the assigned server. The message comes from the server, probably because it was looking for the MAC in that particular server, but there is no info there. This occurs for me using Kodi 16.1, but not on an earlier version of Kodi (TVMC).

I`ll live without VOD. Have done this long so not a problem ...I actually envisaged that VOD may well be a problem on the NFPS side ....That is why I posted ...as I seen he was testing with iptv66 side.

dara
04-13-2016, 07:43 PM
I`ll live without VOD. Have done this long so not a problem ...I actually envisaged that VOD may well be a problem on the NFPS side ....That is why I posted ...as I seen he was testing with iptv66 side.

Just wondering, have you tried the latest version of the PVR Stalker NFPS with the VODs? That may be of interest to see if it a server side issue if you aren't getting them. And to be honest, VoD's still isn't that big of a deal with this server for Kodi users, its much more of a concern for AVOV or MAG users.

anon2599
04-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Just wondering, have you tried the latest version of the PVR Stalker NFPS with the VODs? That may be of interest to see if it a server side issue if you aren't getting them. And to be honest, VoD's still isn't that big of a deal with this server for Kodi users, its much more of a concern for AVOV or MAG users.

No mate not tried this yet...So will give that a go when get a chance... I actually prefer to use your add-on....So the VOD would have been a bonus.
Thank you again for all your time and support Sir.

couch potato
04-13-2016, 08:39 PM
@anon2599

you could try this crazy trick :D

copy this file into your userdata folder

you also have to rename it if your portal isn't portal1
e.g. if yours is portal2 then rename it to "http_portal2_iptvprivateserver_tv-vod"

http://s16.postimg.org/3xahm44ph/kodi_07.jpg

http://s18.postimg.org/kve6wxd3d/kodi_06.jpg

Now I'm getting tired
so maybe tomorrow morning I will investigate the issue and find a proper solution

Good luck

EDIT:

I've just added a giant collection of ++1300 movies :D

extract & rename the file & DO NOT clear cache

andkaal
04-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Thanks guys for all the hard work and time you put in to make everyone :ohappy... andkaal:D

couch potato
04-14-2016, 02:35 AM
@all NFPS users

something weird happens :D

after playing the crazy tricks last night,
now I don't have to copy/inject any vod cache file into my userdata folder
my mod add-on is able to rebuild its own cache file by itself

I run clean cache & deleted all files in my userdata folder... of course except my settings file

http://s24.postimg.org/6scljwsut/nfps_02.jpg

then I run the add-on & clicked the "VoD"
the cache files was rebuilt by itself

http://s16.postimg.org/ouekjof6d/nfps_03.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/z14zrkd23/nfps_04.jpg

So, I'm positively sure that my add-on is OK
The last night issue was due to the NFPS server failure & it's been fixed now

dara
04-14-2016, 06:32 AM
Next mod coming out will be a split of the English and Spanish VoD's. I'm waiting on any other bug reports than the spurious NFPS cache issue previously reported.

Tizer
04-14-2016, 08:01 AM
Ive tried this addon but also getting bad or missing serial number, have already reset 2 times tring to fix it scared to try anymore. IKS66

ivueguide
04-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Feedback Stalker Plus working fine in iVue Guide

Did fresh install and followed install added all info stalker channels load perfectly no errors

Goto vod and it just errors with bad otr missing serial and does not generate the cache files this is on PC Kodi 16

couch potato
04-14-2016, 09:14 AM
@anyone who gets the bad or missing serial number error when clicking the VoD

copy this cache file into your userdata folder & DO NOT clear cache!

kingkong1
04-14-2016, 09:14 AM
Same here *Missing serial when trying to connect to vod with Kodi 16 .

ivueguide
04-14-2016, 09:21 AM
@anyone who gets the bad or missing serial number error when clicking the VoD

copy this cache file into your userdata folder & DO NOT clear cache!

i appreciate the fix and have tried and it does work but for the masses it will just be a mass headache to do and 1,000000 posts on how do i do copy this that :)

couch potato
04-14-2016, 09:38 AM
i appreciate the fix and have tried and it does work but for the masses it will just be a mass headache to do and 1,000000 posts on how do i do copy this that :)

addon userdata folder:

Windows:
"%appdata%\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.st alker"

Mac OSX:
"~/Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.stalker"

Linux:
"~/.kodi/userdata/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.stalker"

http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata

ivueguide
04-14-2016, 10:45 AM
editted this as it would appear just bad timing as stalk system seems offline during tests

ps couch potato i forgot my manners many thanks for adding VOD onto the addon and soon categories that will certainly help people out top job

freetvforus
04-14-2016, 10:49 AM
i know i started another thread quoting this issue but will add it here as its similar probs to what couchpotato mentioned with bad/missing serial after the addon updated it firstly gave bad/missing serial on the vod section only but now its giving bad/missing serial on all connections and refusing connection to the nfps server with bad/missing serial mac has been reset and its still the same. will the vod script that you posted fix the total connection issue with bad/missing serial or just the vod section

* added the file to the addon data folder and its still giving bad/missing serial

Supreme
04-14-2016, 11:30 AM
You Dara have been the only bright light at the end of the tunnel with EACH CHANGE. Thank you for all you do for us. Can't wait!!

dara
04-14-2016, 12:18 PM
Still looking for a sure fix if there is one. It could be the way the request is formed, but it works fine for me.

freetvforus
04-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Still looking for a sure fix if there is one. It could be the way the request is formed, but it works fine for me.

the issue is with both the iptv and the vod dara not just the request for the vod ive copied couch potatoes file into the userdata folder and its still giving the bad/missing serial whereas it worked perfectly fine before you pushed couchs mod on the papiao addon.

couch potato
04-14-2016, 12:58 PM
@All

I'm sorry for all the mess I made
I have done my investigation and I think I know where the problem begin

The new addon has already been rebuilt with some patches
and it's already been tested on my PC & android box for watching both IPTV & VoD

http://s22.postimg.org/y6odhlhe9/anjing_01.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/ahgrhaw9h/anjing_02.jpg

Let's hope the addon will also work on your system too

dara
04-14-2016, 01:06 PM
What exactly did you do? So I don't have to do a diff check, which line and which script?

dara
04-14-2016, 01:10 PM
Never mind... I think I see what you are doing. I'm doing a diff check.

ivueguide
04-14-2016, 01:11 PM
ok Couch potato that has done the trick my pc that was not working at all with std 10.0.1 settings came back to life as soon as it updated to r2 and VOD worked without issues aswell

even just updating or fresh installed no additional changes were needed much better couch thank you

couch potato
04-14-2016, 01:22 PM
Never mind... I think I see what you are doing. I'm doing a diff check.

lol :D

ok Couch potato that has done the trick my pc that was not working at all with std 10.0.1 settings came back to life as soon as it updated to r2 and VOD worked without issues aswell

even just updating or fresh installed no additional changes were needed much better couch thank you

Thanks for your confirmation

Let's hope my new addon will also work on others' too

dara
04-14-2016, 01:27 PM
Works for me. I'm not going to ask psycon to push it to **********, as I have a 10.2 version that will supersede. I'll wait a bit before I post in the release thread, but I'll integrate the changes. 10.2 will have the VoD split for english and spanish, using the category_id.

couch potato
04-14-2016, 01:58 PM
I'll wait a bit before I post in the release thread, but I'll integrate the changes. 10.2 will have the VoD split for english and spanish, using the category_id.

You've done a great job Dara :)

I've also added some new features for my own project
and I use different method to sort the movies by their categories

sorted by: lang (ES)
http://s23.postimg.org/6yk1px2jf/Screen_Shot_2016_04_14_at_8_38_39_PM.png
sorted by: year (2016)
http://s30.postimg.org/bqs2oz081/Screen_Shot_2016_04_14_at_8_39_06_PM.png
sorted by: rating (PG-13)
http://s16.postimg.org/uvuwwxyad/Screen_Shot_2016_04_14_at_8_40_05_PM.png

dara
04-14-2016, 02:09 PM
Those are nice! I'm so glad that someone else is getting into this code.

dara
04-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Posted the updated 10.2.0 .zip in the release thread, incorporating the patch that couch potato made, so that version will overwrite it. I'll make a request to psycon to push to the ********** repo, for those who want to wait for an auto update.

freetvforus
04-14-2016, 04:32 PM
Posted the updated 10.2.0 .zip in the release thread, incorporating the patch that couch potato made, so that version will overwrite it. I'll make a request to psycon to push to the ********** repo, for those who want to wait for an auto update.

installed the 10.2.0 and solved the problem cheers couch n dara, excellent work solving the glitch so quickly

anon2599
04-14-2016, 06:07 PM
@All

I'm sorry for all the mess I made
I have done my investigation and I think I know where the problem begin

The new addon has already been rebuilt with some patches
and it's already been tested on my PC & android box for watching both IPTV & VoD

http://s22.postimg.org/y6odhlhe9/anjing_01.jpg

http://s16.postimg.org/ahgrhaw9h/anjing_02.jpg

Let's hope the addon will also work on your system too

What ever you did Has fixed the issue Mate! and everything Loads and works AWESOME!!!

Truly Excellent work and I cant thank you Guys enough.

VOD is a real bonus for the set-up I have ... So just cant thank Both you and dara for all your support.

Well done guys.

I know its asking alot ...But is there any way ? ..is there a way to pull the VOD MOVIE information (so to get a description what the movie is about on information) for the movies in there?
or Can I install a add-on to enable this for me?

dara
04-14-2016, 06:26 PM
What ever you did Has fixed the issue Mate! and everything Loads and works AWESOME!!!

Truly Excellent work and I cant thank you Guys enough.

VOD is a real bonus for the set-up I have ... So just cant thank Both you and dara for all your support.

Well done guys.

I know its asking alot ...But is there any way ? ..is there a way to pull the VOD MOVIE information (so to get a description what the movie is about on information) for the movies in there?

There is a way, as that info is already attached to the vod, just have to figure it out. Then you can use the Media Info view to see the description.

anon2599
04-14-2016, 06:30 PM
There is a way, as that info is already attached to the vod, just have to figure it out. Then you can use the Media Info view to see the description.

Thanks dara for support...Sorry for my ignorance mate.. But could you tell me the steps involved to enable this please......or did you mean you just need to figure the method out to enable this?

dara
04-14-2016, 06:38 PM
No.. I have to figure it out, or maybe someone else can help out, like couch potato, or psycon.

anon2599
04-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Thank you Sir....This is going to be a colossus of the Media add-on in kodi.
Improvements all the time seem just round the corner ....and more people getting involved is truly Fantastic! News.

THANK YOU ALL...who make this add-on function.

u2kthundar
04-14-2016, 09:49 PM
As my head's scrambled after reading all the post - do we simply install the 10.2 directly over what we have or will it at some point auto update?

dara
04-14-2016, 10:00 PM
As my head's scrambled after reading all the post - do we simply install the 10.2 directly over what we have or will it at some point auto update?

It's your choice. Some people have issues with installing from the .zip file, but you wouldn't have to wait for it to hit the repo.

u2kthundar
04-14-2016, 10:15 PM
I installed from the zip and it updated flawlessly. Add-on working great again. Thank you!

dara
04-14-2016, 10:51 PM

I figured it out, so that will come out in a later version. If I had a lookup table for the movie genres I could add that too.

anon2599
04-14-2016, 11:31 PM
I figured it out, so that will come out in a later version. If I had a lookup table for the movie genres I could add that too.

Don`t think words can describe ...........this News is Tremendous dara....Again I cant thank you Guys enough for all your Hard work and time you put into this project.
This add-on will make tv viewing for my elderly father ..So much more pleasurable.
As he really is not very savvy with Kodi and the numerous add-ons ...This one application alone..will help him a great deal.

Cant wait to test this . :)

If I had a lookup table for the movie genres I could add that too.

Wish I knew what to look for mate ..So I could try and scourge something from the open source.
But am sure someone with more knowledge than me... in this department will soon find or pop-up with something that will get this feature added.

AWESOME!!! and Thank you again Sir.

olsts
04-14-2016, 11:52 PM
Getting bad or missing serial number error when using stalker papiao 10.2. Was working yesterday. Kodi 16. MXIII box

anon2599
04-15-2016, 12:03 AM
Getting bad or missing serial number error when using stalker papiao 10.2. Was working yesterday. Kodi 16. MXIII box
Have you tried clearing cache?
Resetting setting to defaults and input your user information again...then try. Hopefully that might help. ?

ilan
04-15-2016, 12:05 AM
There was an update earlier today that solves the issue. Either download the zip file and install or wait for the new version to reach the repo.

anon2599
04-15-2016, 12:13 AM
There was an update earlier today that solves the issue. .

Looks like he is on the fixed version already.. But if he`s not? then a re-download of the fixed version hopefully solves his problem.

ilan
04-15-2016, 12:38 AM
Hard to tell because he didn't mention an update (most would if they updated and then had a problem), and his problem was supposed to be fixed in today's version.

anon2599
04-15-2016, 12:59 AM
Hard to tell because he didn't mention an update (most would if they updated and then had a problem), and his problem was supposed to be fixed in today's version.

He does mention in his post he is on "stalker papiao 10.2" (this is the fixed version)
But he may also as you state .... have an earlier version. Time will tell I guess.

olsts
04-15-2016, 01:06 AM
Sorry guys, error by me. not on stalker plus 10.2, but 10.1.0. It was updated automatically using the kodi 16 auto update function. Is there a 10.2 version. It's not in the ninja repo yet

ilan
04-15-2016, 01:09 AM
As I mentioned, download the zip file from the first post of the IPTV_S sticky or wait for it to reach the repo.

olsts
04-15-2016, 01:11 AM
Ok, thanks

couch potato
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM

http://s23.postimg.org/iszk5cdyz/Screen_Shot_2016_04_15_at_6_47_02_PM.png
http://s28.postimg.org/rca4prgp9/Screen_Shot_2016_04_15_at_6_53_18_PM.png
http://s21.postimg.org/8k34qz31z/Screen_Shot_2016_04_16_at_7_12_27_PM.png

Yep! It's not perfect (ofc who cares? :D)
The information provided by the server is so limited
There's no fanart image & all the genre are only id numbers (without table list)

They should at least give us the IMDb/TMDb id

UPDATE:

Genres' list: solved, which are based on IMDb's list
Adding some more infos

UPDATE #2:

FanArts: solved, which are pulled from the external source (TMDb's API)
Fixing some bugs

kingkong1
04-15-2016, 08:16 AM
New 10.2.0 update still not coming through kodi addon yet via the repo. The addon (downloaded from here) does work a treat though Thanks again.

ilan
04-15-2016, 12:05 PM
Add-on update was in the repo for me about 12 hours ago.

anon2599
04-15-2016, 04:33 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/iszk5cdyz/Screen_Shot_2016_04_15_at_6_47_02_PM.png
http://s28.postimg.org/rca4prgp9/Screen_Shot_2016_04_15_at_6_53_18_PM.png

[/LIST]

That`s Perfect Mate and improvements in the future may also be possible.

I know I sounds like a broken record..(ofc who cares? ) but again I cant thank you Guy`s enough for all your time and work.

This is AWESOME!.........Where or how ? Can I get this Couch. Truly Amazing stuff.

dara
04-15-2016, 05:35 PM
I've been trying to get the 'plot' details to work on my local project, but keep running into stray delimiters that are in the database, so I won't release it. I'm not sure what couch potato is doing, but it looks more promising than what I'm running into. I personally don't want other details in the VoD lists, only the title, to reduce clutter, but I would like to have as much metadata available for users to see with the different views.

anon2599
04-15-2016, 05:52 PM
I've been trying to get the 'plot' details to work on my local project, but keep running into stray delimiters that are in the database, so I won't release it. I'm not sure what couch potato is doing, but it looks more promising than what I'm running into. I personally don't want other details in the VoD lists, only the title, to reduce clutter, but I would like to have as much metadata available for users to see with the different views.

I am sure it will all come together very nicely in development and time Sir.
I am truly looking forward to these new developments . Hopefully you and couch can get your heads together and come up with a Fantastic end product..I am 100% confident this will occur...and I Thank you both for all your time and help in this project.

ilan
04-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Maybe you guys could share a wish/progress/accomplishment list (i.e., define the ideal video add-on, identify the steps necessary to reach that goal and divvy up the coding assignments). That way, you won't tilt the same windmill, and you can share expertise when either of you reach an impasse. This is probably pie-in-the sky, but a suggestion nonetheless.

dara
04-15-2016, 08:31 PM
That's a good suggestion. If anyone else has suggestions to improve the video add-on, please feel free to request... someone will figure it out eventually. I just want to make sure that if originates from here (IPTVTALK), we keep the version control as well.

I wouldn't mind anyone doing their own fork of the code, as long as they break off the version chain for "plugin.video.stalker" because the open source license allows it. The problem we had with the cloners is that they kept the internal name, and bumped up the version number, overwriting the legitimate code for our members. Good thing that the cloners have probably given up on the papiao target for easier fishing.

Smoke
04-15-2016, 08:36 PM
I was using Stalker Papio then for some reason the IPTV stalker updated itself to PLUS along with a new logo etc. I read the post and it says to install a "ZIP". What zip?

dara
04-15-2016, 08:41 PM
I was using Stalker Papio then for some reason the IPTV stalker updated itself to PLUS along with a new logo etc. I read the post and it says to install a "ZIP". What zip?

On the release thread?

You don't need to reinstall if you see version 10.2.0. You just need to follow the directions on the OP of the release thread to reconfigure the addon.

dobsorob
04-15-2016, 10:09 PM
16381639Not sure what would cause this issue Im using the Titan Skin when I put the Vod in the first widget I get a blank screen just the title (pic 2) when I put location in another widget I get the thumb any suggestions how I would go about fixing this

PS this addon is Freaking Amazing

dara
04-16-2016, 08:21 PM
The information provided by the server is so limited
There's no fanart image & all the genre are only id numbers (without table list)

They should at least give us the IMDb/TMDb id

UPDATE:

Genres' list: solved, which are based on IMDb's list
Adding some more infos

UPDATE #2:

FanArts: solved, which are pulled from the external source (TMDb's API)
Fixing some bugs

I figured out how to get the description and cast loaded after getting rid of junk line feeds, carriage returns, and quotation marks. If your version is more complete, let me know when you want it pushed to the release thread and to the repo.

dara
04-17-2016, 05:27 AM
10.2.1 is now released and posted in the release thread, but may take some time to get to the repo. Version now has details for VoDs, including plot, cast, year, MPAA rating and duration (no movie genre though). Also a minor bug fix, for the Genre titles. This update will force a Clear Cache, and it does take some time to load up the entire VoD cache.

couch potato
04-17-2016, 01:11 PM
10.2.1 is now released and posted in the release thread, but may take some time to get to the repo..

Wow! You've already done your homework very well
Congratz mate

I figured out how to get the description and cast loaded after getting rid of junk line feeds, carriage returns, and quotation marks.

actually there's no need to remove those "junks"
you just have to put the plot into a list --> encoding it to json --> let the addon.py decode it back to a list

Also a minor bug fix, for the Genre titles.

I've already created my own json data for all known genres based on IMDb's
You may use it if you want :)

http://pastebin.com/raw/qzWPdkpQ

And here is my personal project progress report (ofc who cares? :D)

UPDATE #3

cosmetic stuffs added: icons for media info (video resolution, video codec, audio codec, audio channel, aspect ratio & MPAA's rating)
still searching for a bug (if any)

http://s22.postimg.org/lr42cvukx/Screen_Shot_2016_04_17_at_7_42_36_PM.png

UPDATE #4

Pulling all PPV movies into the VoD group
Playing hide & seek with the bugs

http://s3.postimg.org/6ve5f55kj/Screen_Shot_2016_04_18_at_9_45_03_PM.png

dara
04-17-2016, 02:28 PM
The genre list "bug" was actually one that had bothered me from when the add-on was first released...anyone ever get bothered by "Children'S"?

@couch potato, again thanks for your contribution. I'm not sure if there would be a demand for it, but a separate add-on might be useful for VoDs, or at least separate pages for IPTV and VoD (the first page after the portal selection would probably be easy), and on the VoD page, make it look like most of the other movie add-ons out there, with years, genres, etc. It would be nice to just scrape all metadata from the built-in add-on that is meant for a user's own movie collection than depending on the NFPS metadata.

The other project requested will be to make a customizable m3u served list, so that users could use a 'favorites' load to PVR Simple Client, or to their external apps.

anon2599
04-17-2016, 05:09 PM
I've already created my own json data for all known genres based on IMDb's
You may use it if you want :)

http://pastebin.com/raw/qzWPdkpQ

And here is my personal project progress report (ofc who cares? :D)

UPDATE #3

cosmetic stuffs added: icons for media info (video resolution, video codec, audio codec, audio channel, aspect ratio & MPAA's rating)
still searching for a bug (if any)

http://s22.postimg.org/lr42cvukx/Screen_Shot_2016_04_17_at_7_42_36_PM.png

Thank you Sir for all your time and help...How can I incorporate this pastebin file into the add-on to acquire the genre list?
Where does this go in the 10.2.1 file system. ?
I suspect it needs to be inserted somewhere in the addon.py file but unsure exactly where to input this? if this is correct. I would appreciate what line to look to in notepad edit++

As for your latest developments I think it looks Fantastic! and your layout looks very classy...I would like this.

The genre list "bug" was actually one that had bothered me from when the add-on was first released...anyone ever get bothered by "Children'S"?

@couch potato, again thanks for your contribution. I'm not sure if there would be a demand for it, but a separate add-on might be useful for VoDs, or at least separate pages for IPTV and VoD (the first page after the portal selection would probably be easy), and on the VoD page, make it look like most of the other movie add-ons out there, with years, genres, etc. It would be nice to just scrape all metadata from the built-in add-on that is meant for a user's own movie collection than depending on the NFPS metadata.

The other project requested will be to make a customizable m3u served list, so that users could use a 'favorites' load to PVR Simple Client, or to their external apps.

Thank you also Sir for your latest release...again STERLING! work and it functions Awesome!
I am looking forward to any further improvement ...if that is even possible...in the near future.

Thank you both for all your time and work in this Excellent project.

dara
04-17-2016, 06:05 PM
The pastebin is only a "json" that would be used to look up the genres coming from the server. You can't just drop them into the addon.py, they need to be coded for, in two different modules. He did the research on the different genres, now I just have to figure out how to get it into the code which isn't that hard ... but I also have to do my taxes as well :(

anon2599
04-17-2016, 06:18 PM
The pastebin is only a "json" that would be used to look up the genres coming from the server. You can't just drop them into the addon.py, they need to be coded for, in two different modules. He did the research on the different genres, now I just have to figure out how to get it into the code which isn't that hard ... but I also have to do my taxes as well :(

Ok Thank you for the explanation dara.

Thank you again for your time and help..............Taxes are the priority! unfortunately...:( But I will be really looking forward to implementation of this feature when you find some precious time on your hands.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts Sir.

dara
04-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Ok Thank you for the explanation dara.

Thank you again for your time and help..............Taxes are the priority! unfortunately...:( But I will be really looking forward to implementation of this feature when you find some precious time on your hands.

Thank you again for all your time and efforts Sir.

Damn the taxes... :) I usually file an extension, just have to figure out my liability. 10.2.2 is getting pushed to the repo, with the genre, and is now in the release thread as well. I'm not going to do the icons, at least for now.

anon2599
04-17-2016, 09:30 PM
Damn the taxes... :) I usually file an extension, just have to figure out my liability. 10.2.2 is getting pushed to the repo, with the genre, and is now in the release thread as well. I'm not going to do the icons, at least for now.

Fantastic! News...Dam that was quick ...going too test this out now. ;)

Thank you again for all your time and support dara.

jony604
04-17-2016, 11:46 PM
Oh my God that picture on how things look on 112 post looks fantastic
I have to get on this !!!! dara and couch potato thank you for a job over the top again. Can't wait !!!!!
and yes do your taxes first. Did mine :confused:

dara
04-18-2016, 04:07 AM
FYI, PPVs (channels 501-524) won't play with current version, and a fix has been identified. Even then, they seem to buffer quite a bit. Also, "Duration" is ok with Kodi 15 and lower, but is not correct for Kodi 16.

dara
04-19-2016, 12:27 AM
FYI, PPVs (channels 501-524) won't play with current version, and a fix has been identified. Even then, they seem to buffer quite a bit. Also, "Duration" is ok with Kodi 15 and lower, but is not correct for Kodi 16.

The posted 10.2.3 now fixes the two issues listed (not the buffering though). Should get to the repo soon.

stang373
04-19-2016, 01:20 AM
that would be great. i still cant get my service to stop freezing or buffering. but runs smooth at 3am. no one will help and cant ever get a response

dara
04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
that would be great. i still cant get my service to stop freezing or buffering. but runs smooth at 3am. no one will help and cant ever get a response

Sorry, the buffering is something this add-on can't fix. You may be experiencing local traffic issues, or poor internet somewhere. I can't rule out the server as well, as you see I get buffering as well.

couch potato
04-19-2016, 10:35 AM
more boring reports from me :p

UPDATE #5:

Adding a new feature to all IPTV channels: the EPG data, pulled from ********** (thx guys)
still performing some tests (status: seek & destroy)

http://s14.postimg.org/lakynd6c1/Screen_Shot_2016_04_19_at_9_32_13_PM.png

EDIT:
reset time format to "%H:%M" (secs removed)

couch potato
04-19-2016, 02:10 PM
UPDATE #6:

Adding a new option for EPG style to display
red alert: now I don't know what else should be added into this addon :D

http://s14.postimg.org/dsi9h4nrl/Screen_Shot_2016_04_19_at_8_57_11_PM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/9gzv7d86z/Screen_Shot_2016_04_19_at_10_18_15_PM.png

anon2599
04-19-2016, 06:24 PM
UPDATE #6:

Adding a new option for EPG style to display
red alert: now I don't know what else should be added into this addon :D

http://s14.postimg.org/dsi9h4nrl/Screen_Shot_2016_04_19_at_8_57_11_PM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/9gzv7d86z/Screen_Shot_2016_04_19_at_10_18_15_PM.png

Hi couch...Thank you and dara for all your tremendous! work and efforts. You 2 have done an Amazing! job.

When will it be possible to test your development build with the fancy extras and icons. ? Hopefully soon if you decide to release it ? I would love to try ...as it looks Amazing.

Thank you both again for all your time and work guy`s.

XxPiratexX
04-20-2016, 10:54 PM
Sweet :)

Good work guys.

psycon
04-20-2016, 11:35 PM
looks great couch potato! check PM

suggestion, add a custom group, "English only", and abilty to select which groups are shown, so you can remove channls you dont want all together.. i will make a smaller EPG file that can be used when this is selected.

another sugestion... VOD library integration

Bkman2020
04-21-2016, 01:03 AM
Indeed nice work

couch potato
04-21-2016, 07:32 AM
suggestion, add a custom group, "English only", and abilty to select which groups are shown, so you can remove channls you dont want all together.. i will make a smaller EPG file that can be used when this is selected.

I prefer to use the add-on settings for the language option

UPDATE #7:
http://s31.postimg.org/st0i92ohn/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_2_54_46_PM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/8y66y7se3/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_2_56_57_PM.png
IPTV's CINEMA: ENGLISH Only
http://s31.postimg.org/w2hv9xk6z/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_1_54_02_PM.png
PPV + VOD: ENGLISH Only
http://s31.postimg.org/x2kmca16j/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_2_07_20_PM.png

couch potato
04-21-2016, 07:33 AM
http://s31.postimg.org/sx85i3am3/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_3_06_57_PM.png
IPTV's CINEMA: FOREIGN Only
http://s31.postimg.org/4z99cm6pn/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_2_15_48_PM.png
PPV & VOD: FOREIGN Only
http://s31.postimg.org/ymrf7vddn/Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_2_20_23_PM.png

EDIT:

NOTE:
of course I can still add some more options for any language(s) or even a custom group i want,
only if you can help me providing a list of the channels IDs belong to a group of specific channels
e.g. [335,337,725,727,729,731,3293,823,825,827] for all Russian ones

another sugestion... VOD library integration

library of what mate?
module? metadata?

could you explain it in more detail? :)

btw, does anyone know the xbmc python code to get the timezone of the system's local time setting?
in PHP we use: "date_default_timezone_get()" in order to get this kind of value (e.g. "America/Chicago")

couch potato
04-21-2016, 05:30 PM
more stupid scam from an idiot :D

UPDATE #8:

Adding a new option for the settings: COUNTRY selection

http://s31.postimg.org/tx5p1hn7f/Screen_Shot_2016_04_22_at_12_07_50_AM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/cgok335bv/Screen_Shot_2016_04_22_at_12_19_33_AM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/ttbgpeda3/Screen_Shot_2016_04_22_at_12_47_02_AM.png

psycon
04-21-2016, 05:49 PM
"more stupid scam from an idiot " - why u talk like that, did i miss some kinda drama..

so uhh, when can we try out this updated version your working on

dara
04-21-2016, 05:57 PM
"more stupid scam from an idiot " - why u talk like that, did i miss some kinda drama..

He's referring to that 'cloning' group.

djsolospins
04-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Question. Hopefully I didn't miss anything when is that update for the add on gonna be released ..???

ilan
04-21-2016, 07:18 PM
If you installed from the repo, you will be automatically updated or notified of the update.

djsolospins
04-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Sorry I meant the pictures that I'm seeing on this thread . I figured that an update that will be soon released.

stang373
04-22-2016, 05:08 AM
when will update take place. and this is gonna fix the freezing channels

Bkman2020
04-22-2016, 01:09 PM
Believe the upgrade will be happening monday 25th then the authors to the repos can upgrade theres

dara
04-22-2016, 03:26 PM
There isn't much that can be done with the add-on to reduce freezing and buffering. You could do the normal stuff like clearing cache files, or stopping and restarting Kodi. If you are running Kodi 16, there may be an issue with logging, when Kodi attempts to cache information that it can't get from the server, which will create a growing kodi.log file, but that's where cycling Kodi will help.

I don't see the maintenance affecting IPTV Stalker, but if it does, its probably fixable.

olsts
04-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Need fix for problem as follows:

Setup: android box(MXIII), Kodi 16, IPTV stalker plus(10.2.3), IPTV simple client(1.12.10)

Problem: when exiting and returning to kodi, getting message(loading channels from clients) take a long, long time and no channels are loading.(No TV function in Kodi menu)
Have to disable TV function, clear data, enable TV function then channels and epg data load.

anon2599
04-22-2016, 09:01 PM
Need fix for problem as follows:

Setup: android box(MXIII), Kodi 16, IPTV stalker plus(10.2.3), IPTV simple client(1.12.10)

Problem: when exiting and returning to kodi, getting message(loading channels from clients) take a long, long time and no channels are loading.(No TV function in Kodi menu)
Have to disable TV function, clear data, enable TV function then channels and epg data load.

1st : Try cleaning out the junk cache in Kodi via maintenance if this fails or you have problems intermittently with your set-up and the TV icon tab ...Then do the fix below.

I posted a simple fix for this which works 100% look at my last post to fix your issue.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?15727-In-conjunction-w-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client/page2

anon2599
04-23-2016, 05:48 PM

Ditto. .................. I think alot of people want this couch.
Thank you for your time and efforts.

couch potato
04-25-2016, 10:59 AM
The ignorance continues :D

UPDATE #9:

some channels (the indians & pakistan ones) were removed from the main menu to their proper place (the settings' country selection)
adding show/hide option for the adult channels
a new feature added: THE MOVIE TRAILERS (pulled from TMDb & YouTube)

http://s31.postimg.org/w5t3ffvjv/Screen_Shot_2016_04_25_at_7_40_58_PM.png
http://s31.postimg.org/ldinxv9tn/Screen_Shot_2016_04_25_at_7_41_23_PM.png

Be patient mate...
it'll be released soon when I run out of ammo
http://s31.postimg.org/uyk7kcbqz/Screen_Shot_2016_04_25_at_7_43_15_PM.png

dobsorob
04-25-2016, 12:10 PM
Looking great Couchpotato great job

psycon
05-01-2016, 09:42 AM
loving what your coming up with so far, keep it up bro.. i do suggest, going forward that you close the source on this and compile the addon into a binary, this will thwart people copying your work and passing it off as their own as well as make it harder for the clone developers.

couch potato
05-01-2016, 04:12 PM
@psycon

thank you for your concern
maybe I will consider your suggestion to find a better solution for the issue

Joseph-A
05-03-2016, 10:15 PM

Hello)
I'm a Zoomtak Android tv user w/multiple boxes running Papiao clients.
Still can't shake that "URL open timeout" ~ stalker channels won't launch on ???
Using both iptv stalker Plus (10.2.0 ~ 10.2.3). Also I'm still without any former EPG ?

Y'all are great!! ANY INSIGHT IS HANDLED GRACIOUSLY. Ty, Joseph

dara
05-13-2016, 04:58 AM
Posted 10.2.4 and 10.3.3-r4 for new 22.iptvrocket.tv portal url. If you are using rocket or iptv66, you will need to check your settings.

anon2599
05-13-2016, 02:36 PM
Posted 10.2.4 and 10.3.3-r4 for new 22.iptvrocket.tv portal url. If you are using rocket or iptv66, you will need to check your settings.

Thank you Sir for your Great support . Really appreciate everything you do.

dara
05-19-2016, 10:50 PM
I posted a patched version (10.2.4-r2) in the Release thread, as the 22 rocket server does not accept the 00:1A:78 prefix. I didn't want to require all users to change to a 6 pair MAC, but the special case for the 22 is now coded to still use the last 3 pairs, but will append the right prefix for the 22 rocket server.

I suspect that the server guys will probably fix the issue soon, but just in case they don't, use the patched version. I won't fix the 10.3.4 mod, but if you do want to use it with the 22 server, just replace the config.py with the one in the patched 10.2.4-r2.

10.2.4-r2 will not be sent to the ********** repo.

couch potato
05-26-2016, 11:54 AM
moved to the next page :p

couch potato
05-26-2016, 12:15 PM
a teaser from the next release

http://s33.postimg.org/hgubs90of/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_6_23_21_PM.png
http://s33.postimg.org/inrcyp12n/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_6_48_01_PM.png
http://s33.postimg.org/nf93sru0f/simple_setting.png

any comment / request?

couch potato
05-26-2016, 12:29 PM
IPTV: ENGLISH Channels Only
http://s33.postimg.org/z16w8o5db/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_7_11_40_PM.png

IPTV: FOREIGN Channels Only
http://s33.postimg.org/g1yyj16b3/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_7_09_09_PM.png

VOD: filtered by LANGUAGE & GENRE & YEAR
http://s33.postimg.org/gdu08x0vj/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_6_39_10_PM.png
http://s33.postimg.org/vd4oct7ov/Screen_Shot_2016_05_26_at_7_19_02_PM.png

RICHIEKHOURY
05-26-2016, 08:03 PM
I am having an issue with the IPTV STALKER PLUS with Rocket. It was working fine all week unitl i started receiving "urlopen timed out" . I can access the whole list and when i click a specific channel , it wont open ! i get the urlopen timed out. I tried to clear cache with no resultys. Any ideas ?

dara
05-26-2016, 08:42 PM
I am having an issue with the IPTV STALKER PLUS with Rocket. It was working fine all week unitl i started receiving "urlopen timed out" . I can access the whole list and when i click a specific channel , it wont open ! i get the urlopen timed out. I tried to clear cache with no resultys. Any ideas ?

do a forum search for "urlopen".

anon2599
06-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Hello dara...Sorry to bother you ..But could do with your expert advise in this instance.

I have installed kodidirect in my enigma2 stb vu+ ultimo box and in this section of ad-don is a plugin version of the stalker client .
What I would like to know is can your latest version (plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2.zip) Be used in my box?

The version modified in kodidirect addons section.

xml reads.

<<< Clone's addon.xml >>>>

This version works to some degree after I input my user credentials into the .xml setting file within the main folder
(\\VUULTIMO\Root\usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Ex tensions\KodiDirect\plugins\plugin.video.stalker), but the main layout once loaded is terrible.
Channels are not in alphabetical order within categories and its just a bit of a mess.

I am sure your latest add-on version just needs a tweak to get this to work within the enigma2 box So please can you advise if applicable and its ok to do.

Thank you for your time and help and if this post is derogatory in any way shape or form ..Then please delete.

If you or couchpotato can help ? Via PM or within this post.in any way? it would be Fantastic. Thanks Guy`s for your time ,help, and any support you may offer.

dara
06-18-2016, 09:08 PM
That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service, it functionally wasn't different than the IPTV Stalker version it was based on. The best thing to do to get rid of it is just to do an uninstall before you install a version that you would find here.

10.2.4-r2 is a patched version that works for NFPS and IPTV66, and Rocket, but has a special case for 22.iptvrocket.tv so that it could use a MAC that started with 00:1A:79. It should work as along as you follow the directions. What you are seeing are the channels being loaded in the order provided by the server, so all you need to do is change the sort method, by using the "left drawer" menu, by clicking the arrow on the left side of the screen. You can sort by Playlist (the default being sent by the server), Title , or Playcount (which shows the channel number in most views.

I'm planning to pull the 10.2.4-r2 version as it is no longer needed as the 22.iptvrocket.tv url works properly using the 00:1A:78 prefix.

anon2599
06-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Thank you Sir ..for taking the time to explain this.
I will delete the clone version and install your version and see if I can get things working again.
I 100% would much rather be using your original latest version...So hopefully I can get this to work in my box.

Thank you again for your time and advise Sir.

Best Regards,

anon2599
06-19-2016, 05:31 AM
That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service, it functionally wasn't different than the IPTV Stalker version it was based on. The best thing to do to get rid of it is just to do an uninstall before you install a version that you would find here.

Unfortunately ...I cant for the life of me get plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 to work with kodidirect in the enigma 2 box (tried everything possible fresh installs the lots) ...But the clone works...Dam typical that.

The channels are a total mess in both all sections and there is no way of sorting them out on a enigma box as the settings don`t allow.

I have played about with both file structures via small tweaks ,swaps, to see if I could get it working...Alas ...to no avail..Which was very cumbersome for many hours of trying different structures.

Cant understand why the clone works fine and the plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 does not.? Subtle differences I guess and finding the correct set of structures to combine to get plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4-r2 must be very difficult to achieve ...or I guess it would have already been included within kodidirect add-ons instead they included this clone. Which works to a degree after manually inputting my donation credentials into the settings.xml file

I will keep at it and maybe I will eventually hit the jackpot....But I am not holding my breath.
Looks like I may have to manually add each channel to the favourites tab as this value is enabled in the enigma-2 options so as too get rid of all the junk and sort them into some sensible order.
Please if anyone has this working on a enigma-2 box with kodidirect installed and this running ok with user friendly alphabetical lists enabled from within the add-on ? please can you post your set-up image and versions or revisions of your setup.

That clone only had default values that used to work to connect to the service,
What you are seeing are the channels being loaded in the order provided by the server, so all you need to do is change the sort method, by using the "left drawer" menu, by clicking the arrow on the left side of the screen.

I do not have this option available on the enigma2 kodidirect console screen or am I missing something? I am using a remote control to circumvent from within the Enigma2 stb box.

And another question please dara ....if you know of a simpler method eg: pvr client or emulation that works well in a enigma 2 stb box? for me to use my donation credential with ...I would be extremely grateful if you could guide me in the right direction ..Via this forum post or PM if applicable.

Thank you again Sir for any help or advice you may offer.

Regards,

dara
06-19-2016, 01:45 PM
You could try the couch potato mod version to see if it will work. There's more code in it though. Also, you can try the 10.2.4 version that is available through the ********** repo. What ever you do, the best thing to do is to start from "defaults" in the settings.

You might be able to access the "left" drawer by using the left directional arrow when you see the channel list.

If you are using someone else's build, unfortunately you are on your own. If you box allows, install SPMC, a Kodi "fork", from the Google Play store, then install what ever you want in SPMC.

anon2599
06-19-2016, 01:59 PM
You could try the couch potato mod version to see if it will work. There's more code in it though. Also, you can try the 10.2.4 version that is available through the ********** repo. What ever you do, the best thing to do is to start from "defaults" in the settings.

You might be able to access the "left" drawer by using the left directional arrow when you see the channel list.

If you are using someone else's build, unfortunately you are on your own. If you box allows, install SPMC, a Kodi "fork", from the Google Play store, then install what ever you want in SPMC.

You know what mate!.....I didn't even think of the kodi forks So I will most certainly look into that also. :) I will also try all the versions you suggested as it is my own box which also has cable and sly subs integrated...This really is just really a fascinating hobby for me and I like to try many unorthodox avenues ,box hardware permitted .

I do this for fun and really nothing more ,as I have real subs too the 2 major`s here in UK.

Hopefully I have all your version releases and couch potato's versions stored on HD ..So I will go through each 1 first.
This will most certainly take some time ...But I have plenty ATM so should be fun and hopefully I can manage to figure it out ...But the best part about all this is? I will be learning more about code also and more about structure too ...I know a little ...But more is always good.

Thank you again for all your time ,help and support Sir.....your a Star.

dara
06-19-2016, 03:16 PM
I reposted the 10.2.4 version in the release thread, for those who are "following directions" with using the 22.iptvrocket.tv url with the "00:1A:78" prefix.

I created a version that has the "token" field, and a custom prefix field, if there is a need for that in the future if the server techs add another url, but I'll hold off on releasing it as "not necessary".

forzaazzurri
06-26-2016, 01:07 AM
I'm confused on a Mac to use with stalker. I was a mag and avov user and you simply linked the box Mac. I'm reading that you need to use a 3 digit prefix Mac .

What do we link at the rocket site ? Box Mac or prefix Mac.
Do we use the last 3 digits from the box Mac to link or do we make something up ?

dara
06-26-2016, 02:33 AM
I think its pretty clear that if you are using an "emulator" such as the STB Emulator, or Kodi addons that you start the MAC with "00:1A:78", and the last 3 pairs are made up of hexadecimal digits (0-9, and A-F). Next time, ask questions in an appropriate thread, not one that is used for News or Feedback.

mailman
07-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Just gotta say i'm loving the IPTV Stalker Plus great hard work right there, just curious though is the channel list always going to be updated upon launch or is this something we have to wait for an update to take place! Just asking cause my thoughts on the topic was that all we had to do was clear cache at most and the new playlist would load, if not already loading it fresh every-time it starts up.

dara
07-08-2016, 11:05 PM
It will refresh every few days on its own. Clear Cache if you want to do this manually.

mailman
07-09-2016, 04:28 PM
got another question for ya dara, if we are getting url timeouts when trying to load the channels up (which has been happening for about 1hr today started at about 11am EST), does that mean the iks is down or does the m3u playlist need fixing? thanks for your time as always :)

Edit: nvm saw your post on doing a forum search for urlopen, i'll get right on that.

dara
07-09-2016, 04:41 PM
URL timeouts are due to network/internet issues, not necessarily the server, however there has been issues with the 22.iptvrocket.tv url, as these messages that I've been getting using this add-on (and the Coach Potato mods) are new in the last week. Early this morning I couldn't even get a channel load, so that does indicate a server issue.

Be aware that the server techs probably don't test against Kodi add-ons... they favor the MAGs.

Cub69
08-21-2016, 11:40 PM
I've run into a problem. I did a database rest because I was getting crashes. Now when it loads the channels from the stalker plus I get "channel 45323454" (example) for channel names and no epg. Logos seems to be there. I am on 22.iksrocket.... any suggestions and any way yet to get the VOD?

ilan
08-21-2016, 11:48 PM
Go into System > Settings > TV > General > Uncheck Enable TV at the top

Go into System > Settings > TV > General > Clear data (yes)

Go into System > Settings > TV > Guide > Clear data (yes)

Go into System > Settings > TV > General > Check Enable TV at the top

This should get things back on track.

Cub69
08-22-2016, 12:46 AM
I'll do that again but that is what got me in this mess. Even if I go into the plugin and list the channels there are no channel names.

Cub69
08-22-2016, 01:09 AM
Same issue. When I try to play a channel directly from the video plugin, it doesn't play and I get the following in the log:
21:07:31 486.461700 T:1538905072 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('title',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.stalker/addon.py", line 350, in <module>
playLevel();
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.stalker/addon.py", line 280, in playLevel
title = args['title'][0];
KeyError: ('title',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

Cub69
08-22-2016, 10:48 PM
Fixed by switching to Couch potatos version. Even VOD is working.

dara
08-22-2016, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the report. There is some that still would like the 'feature-lite' version (even though you can customize the settings in Couch Potato's mod for that), and when I have a chance, I'll release a fixed version of the 10.2.4.

forenzsick
08-25-2016, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the report. There is some that still would like the 'feature-lite' version (even though you can customize the settings in Couch Potato's mod for that), and when I have a chance, I'll release a fixed version of the 10.2.4.

FEEDBACK= works perfectly when installed and configured as described in the directions.
I used to use portal.iptvprivateserver.tv.....now I use NFPS3....this would need to be in a proper url format for earlier versions or is that not a possibility? thnx

Ticojudge
09-22-2016, 02:10 AM
I got my new donation set everything up snd I still get access denied ...

ilan
09-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Did you set defaults before you configured the add-on? If not, set defaults and re-configure. This will usually correct the issue.

I would disable the add-on. Set defaults. Shut down Kodi. Do an IPTV Reset at the Donation Checker. Restart Kodi. Configure the add-on. Enable the add-on.

Ticojudge
09-22-2016, 10:16 PM
Did just like you said and still get access denied...

stephsmom
09-22-2016, 10:29 PM
IPTV stalker plus problems too. It has never worked like I think it should. Are you using Stalker Plus and PVR Client. We were just told that is our problem, but don't understand what this You tube guy is saying.

ilan
09-22-2016, 10:30 PM
If your portal url is 22.iptvrocket.tv, you need to use the other (10.2.4-r2) version of the add-on.

stephsmom
09-22-2016, 10:57 PM
Ilan, was your reply me, stephsmom? If yes, we are using iptv66. I used epg updater to populate the fields in stalker client, then disabled it. I keep getting authentication failed on Stalker Client; the failure is "Device_ ID Mismatch. IPTV Stalker Plus works to open channel, but with no stalker client (ver. 1.0.8) I have no tv showing on my kodi. No guide or channel list. I reset the Mac Address earlier today and Stalker Client worked for a few hours. Both IPTV Stalker Plus and Stalker Client have the same MAC Address. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

ilan
09-22-2016, 11:02 PM
For Tico...

dara
11-05-2016, 06:32 PM
I released a fork of IPTV Stalker Plus, named IPTV Stalker Plus Lite (yeah, an oxymoron), in the stickies. The reason was that the 'stable' version 10.2.4 is not as reliable as 10.3.4 in connecting to the server, and to bring the fixes from couch potato's 'mod' were too difficult. For me, the important features in 10.3.4 was the filtering, but the other integration features were not useful, so I removed those from the code (vs. hiding them from the configuration).

There was a bug fix that also allows the channel number to show in the "Sort by Play Count" view.

Because the configuration of tags at the server is not consistent, you may need to click multiple times to get a channel list or a channel, when you get those server error messages. It just seems like there are fewer of those messages with 10.3.4 than 10.2.4.

bernie D
11-07-2016, 11:22 PM
I'm sure it's been asked, but darn it I'm old and couldn't find it - where could I download your version for this addon? It looks Great!

bernie D
11-07-2016, 11:29 PM
I need to do a daily IPTV reset. Works fine after i do that, and I've made the reset process pretty quick. Still, is it just me? It happens if I'm on my MacBook Pro, or my Nvidia Shield TV. I've tried every IPTV Stalker version I could find, and it makes no difference. The resets are needed every day. I've looked around on this site and have yet to find any reference to this, so I'll try here.
Any suggestions? Thank you.

dara
11-08-2016, 03:52 AM
I'm sure it's been asked, but darn it I'm old and couldn't find it - where could I download your version for this addon? It looks Great!

There is a sticky thread for it.

pelermon
11-15-2016, 12:04 AM
Can 10.3.4 be installed on a Firestick ?

ilan
11-15-2016, 12:31 AM
I haven't personally heard anyone mentioning it. It would install alright, I'd wager, but invoking the guide would push the 1 Meg of RAM and possibly/likely bring down Kodi. You can install and try it, uninstalling if there are issues.

pelermon
11-15-2016, 01:02 AM
Thanks - It went right in via abdlink. Works Great.
I was fighting 10.2.4 for TWO DAYS !!

ilan
11-15-2016, 01:08 AM
Glad it is working!

pingaling
11-15-2016, 04:30 PM
How did you do it with adblink? Stalker Plus Lite is not a apk file.

ilan
11-15-2016, 05:05 PM
May have pushed the zip file to the Fire Stick and then installed via zip file in add-ons.

pelermon
11-16-2016, 01:04 AM
"Push" the zip file to "sd card" on adblink.
Than unzip in add-ons.

Plus 10.2.4 would not unzip though

ilan
11-16-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm not sure what was up with that download. I just tried it and it downloaded fine and opened fine. It may have been a temporary hitch in the MediaFire server...

pelermon
11-17-2016, 04:02 AM
Can you open it and view channels on PLUS ? Mine would only tell me "update available" and take all day to download the update and never finish.

In your opinion, which one is more reliable Stalker or Emulator?
I have always used Stalker and have never tried Emulator.
KODI has to be more of a resource hog.

ilan
11-17-2016, 12:39 PM
I've seen more issues with the Emu's, but it could be a misreading on my part. The evidence is anecdotal.

Marley
11-18-2016, 05:29 AM
me still say stalker has less problems but things change all the time

ilan
11-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Yup, that is the way the story unfolds for me, too... There is an ever so tiny learning curve when it comes to configuring PVR Stalker client, but if you can follow simple directions, you've got it licked.

stang373
11-20-2016, 06:22 PM
Thanks can't wait

jbmediabox
11-26-2016, 03:19 AM
Hi Dara:

I installed your IPTV Stalker Lite Add-on on Kodi 16.1 , I reset my IPTV, and then entered the credential correctly, I checked all the Filters. Everything looks ok and i can open the add-on and then go into different sections but when I click on any stream its says loading and then nothing happens. I tried few streams same result. any suggestions ?

Appreciate your help !

jb

AZlink
12-25-2016, 07:56 PM
Hello guys, tried the IPTV Stalker Plus followed all the steps and all works but 1 thing doesn't, the VOD, I get error message but goes away to fast, I can see in the error srt and connected, there are more words in the mesage but like I said it goes away to fast, in what steps in the installation should I look to see what did I do wrong? AZ

ilan
12-26-2016, 01:42 PM
I would recommend trying the Lite version to see if that corrects the issue.

Will2kx
01-07-2017, 03:19 PM
Good Morning
Getting Bad or Missing Serial NUMBER using LITE how to correct this error?

dara
01-07-2017, 05:15 PM
First, select Defaults, save, then reconfigure the add-on.

Will2kx
01-07-2017, 08:02 PM
All I'm getting is access denied now.

bikswahla
01-07-2017, 09:30 PM
same here, not sure where the problem is

dara
01-07-2017, 10:19 PM
All I'm getting is access denied now.

Try an IPTV Reset, then attempt to connect again.

bikswahla
01-08-2017, 01:38 PM
did it few times even change the mac address but no luck

stang373
01-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Getting channel error upon opening addon. But afternoon about 5 times trying to open it. It will eventually open. When is the new stalker addon coming out?

ilan
01-18-2017, 01:10 PM
I don't know if there will be a new one. That will be up to Dara and he has a lot on his plate. There are variants of the add-on if you look through the stickies here.

stang373
01-21-2017, 11:19 PM
My addon is showing no channels

ilan
01-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Have you tried rebooting the device, modem, router and clearing the add-on's cache? If that doesn't help, try an IPTV Reset to see if that will have a positive effect.

Bkman2020
01-24-2017, 07:08 PM
Has anyone found a solution to get the epg working ? thanks

ilan
01-24-2017, 08:45 PM
Are you trying to use it in conjunction with the IPTV Stalker video add-on. The question is posed because you're asking in the video add-on forum.

Bkman2020
01-24-2017, 10:13 PM
Yeah like baked into the addon some how

sultan14
02-19-2017, 04:39 PM
I am using the lite version its not working anymore it says authorization failed specially the american channels

ilan
02-19-2017, 04:52 PM
You said the same thing for PVR Stalker today. If you're trying to use both add-ons at the same time (including having them both enabled), you'll run into trouble.

Disable them both. Go to your Donation Checker and issue an IPTV Reset. Wait at least 15 minutes and then enable only 1 of the add-ons.

sultan14
02-19-2017, 10:04 PM
You said the same thing for PVR Stalker today. If you're trying to use both add-ons at the same time (including having them both enabled), you'll run into trouble.

Disable them both. Go to your Donation Checker and issue an IPTV Reset. Wait at least 15 minutes and then enable only 1 of the add-ons.

no i am not i am just using kodi 17 with stalker addon lite i uninstalled kodi 16.1 with the pvr nfps non built in version before i installed kodi 17 with the stalker addon lite

ilan
02-19-2017, 10:17 PM
Did you do an IPTV Reset?

ilan
02-19-2017, 10:18 PM
If worse comes to worst, configure the built-in PVR Stalker client and see how that goes. You'll certainly want to do an IPTV Reset before you enable it, though.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24833-PVR-Stalker-NFPS-Set-up-tutorial

Bkman2020
02-20-2017, 01:07 AM
Make sure you have the latest kodi release

sultan14
02-20-2017, 09:56 AM
Did you do an IPTV Reset?

yes i did several times

ilan
02-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Well, as far as I know, the add-on itself is still working fine, but there could be an issue with it and the K 17 version you are using.

All I can say is triple check your credentials. Uninstall and reinstall the add-on, setting defaults before you uninstall. If that proves futile, try configuring Kodi's built-in PVR Stalker client.

dara
03-01-2017, 04:36 PM
IPTV Stalker Plus (and Plus Lite) is probably 'DOWN' due to the change in portal urls. I'm investigating changes that may make it work again...

swordfishunt
03-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Working for me on kodi 16, and 17 without guide. Where's the porn go?

phoneix
03-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Well, as far as I know, the add-on itself is still working fine, but there could be an issue with it and the K 17 version you are using.

All I can say is triple check your credentials. Uninstall and reinstall the add-on, setting defaults before you uninstall. If that proves futile, try configuring Kodi's built-in PVR Stalker client.

prefer the addon - cant stand pvr client myself - just saying

phoneix
03-01-2017, 06:06 PM
IPTV Stalker Plus (and Plus Lite) is probably 'DOWN' due to the change in portal urls. I'm investigating changes that may make it work again...

that would be nice - fingers crossed at this end :)

dara
03-01-2017, 07:30 PM
Working for me on kodi 16, and 17 without guide. Where's the porn go?

It's probably ok for the Stalker PVR client, but probably not for the video add-on. If you do have it working on IPTV Stalker, please say so.

PRPirate
03-02-2017, 12:37 AM
"list indices must be integers not str"
Why does this come up half the time?
I'm using 10.2.4 on Kodi Jarvis 16.1

pgc71
03-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Was using IPTV stalker plus 10.2.4 on KODI 16.1 and was getting what looked like debugging info on the right side of the screen. Removed that version and added 10.3.4r6 and the same stuff was happening. I don't bother with the PVR clients usually just use the video add on.

Anyone know what is going on?

ilan
03-04-2017, 05:56 PM
If your portal is Rocket, changes have been made that render the IPTV video add-on unusable now. You can use the PVR or you can read the announcements and look at the tutorials at the top of this, the Kodi section.

dara
03-04-2017, 06:01 PM
On-going support for the IPTV Stalker add-on (and variants) will stop, once NFPS and IPTV66 are updated.

stang373
03-25-2017, 08:40 PM
New 10.2.0 update still not coming through kodi addon yet via the repo. The addon (downloaded from here) does work a treat though Thanks again.

wheres the new 10.2 stalker addon file or the url please

stang373
03-25-2017, 08:42 PM
can u send me the new updated stalker file addon or the url please.

stang373
03-25-2017, 08:48 PM
can someone please send me the url for the new stalker 10.2 or the addon zip file please?

dara
03-25-2017, 08:50 PM
IPTV Stalker and variants will be obsolete once NFPS completes their conversion.

stang373
03-26-2017, 06:03 PM
Can someone share the new stalker addon. I can't find it

stang373
03-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Please message me the stalker url for iptv66 or the addon please dara

dara
03-26-2017, 07:25 PM
Please message me the stalker url for iptv66 or the addon please dara

See my last post in this thread. Don't ask for something that doesn't work.

Linclon
03-29-2017, 06:25 PM
Hi dara u help me in the past a few times. I'm looking for a iptv stalker plus add-on to run nfphs on Kodi I cannot find the url for addon

dara
03-29-2017, 06:36 PM
Hi dara u help me in the past a few times. I'm looking for a iptv stalker plus add-on to run nfphs on Kodi I cannot find the url for addon

Look in the first posts of the stickies, and you'll see the links there. I highly recommend you use Potato TV instead, as I said IPTV Staker and variants will soon be dead. Only Portals 3,4 and 5 for NFPS work with IPTV Stalker Plus or Plus Lite. Also read the sticky thread "How to get a NFPS Playlist" in the NFPS forum.

dara
04-03-2017, 02:09 PM
I'm not able to confirm that IPTV Stalker Plus Lite OR IPTV Stalker Plus to work with any of the supported servers, so support will no longer be offered. Try using an m3u add-on, Xtreams-Codes IPTV, or Potato TV for a Kodi video add-on. I will keep the link available for IPTV Stalker Plus Lite for those who still wish to tinker with it as it probably can be fixed.