PDA

View Full Version : Jerky picture

abzlad
03-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I recently upgraded to kodi 16 and don't know if this is the problem but there is a certain add on that I think I cannot mention (it's a fiery looking bird) very well known. It has a live tv section that is mostly sports. In that section is has premiership pass, the picture has become almost unwatchable, jerky, stuttering. I have played with the acceleration settings, no joy.

All other things were perfectly well, just premiership pass, Any ideas?

Running kodi 16 on MXQ, 15MBPS Internet speed, cleared cache and purged packets, reset router. Only me using the Internet.

I like premiership pass as it did have the best picture quality, oh and apologies if I cannot mention premiership pass on this forum

daddyrat50
03-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I recently upgraded to kodi 16 and don't know if this is the problem but there is a certain add on that I think I cannot mention (it's a fiery looking bird) very well known. It has a live tv section that is mostly sports. In that section is has premiership pass, the picture has become almost unwatchable, jerky, stuttering. I have played with the acceleration settings, no joy.

All other things were perfectly well, just premiership pass, Any ideas?

Running kodi 16 on MXQ, 15MBPS Internet speed, cleared cache and purged packets, reset router. Only me using the Internet.

I like premiership pass as it did have the best picture quality, oh and apologies if I cannot mention premiership pass on this forum I dont' know about your particular box but i used stalker client PVR on Kodi Jarvis RC2 and the final version of Kodi Jarvis 16 and i had the same exact effect using a firestick. I reverted my kodi back to 15.2 and it worked fine till i made the change to a STB emulator that works way better than stalker client pvr. PVR or stb emu wont help you with a addon though. How Does your pic work watching IPTV on stalker client?

abzlad
03-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Pic is great no problem. Only that premiership pass. Using iptv66, built in stalker client all set up, all good. It just means I have to find another source for the 3pm kick off. Just loved that the picture quality was so good Thanks for the reply