PDA

View Full Version : Geoge Bush In Hell

4wheelin
03-11-2015, 11:07 AM
George W. Bush had a heart attack and died. He went to hell where the Devil was waiting for him.
‘I don’t know what to do here,’ said the devil. ‘You are on my list but I have no room for you.

You definitely have to stay here, so I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’ve got three folks here who weren’t quite as bad as you. I’ll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I’ll even let you decide who leaves.’

The devil open the first room: in it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty-handed over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

‘No!’ Bush said. ‘ I don’t think so. I’m not a good swimmer and I don’t think I could do that all day.’

The devil led him to the next room: In it was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time.

No, I’ve got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!’ commented Bush.

The devil opened the third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinski, doing what she did best.

Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, Yeah, I can handle this.’

The devil smiled and said, ‘Okay, Monica, you’re free to go!’