PDA

View Full Version : STB Emulator, Settings from Fuse Box, Can it be used ?

TVTRAPPER
03-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if I can use AVOV'S Mac address , Donation number on and android STB Emulator on my Phone? I just want to watch my tv when I am not home instead of taking my box with me. I know that mac address can only be linked to one device, but same mac address will be used on my phone when box is not being used. Thanks for your reply in advance.

wickedjoker
03-03-2016, 09:39 PM
no you cant if you use the STB Emu or KODI you will use a 78 vs 79 on the mac you switch these very easily in your papaio account but you can only do it 4 times in 24 time frame.

TVTRAPPER
03-03-2016, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the reply :cool:

It kind of sucks, because if I can add my same registered Mac address to the STB Emulator and Credential's, I won't have to be switching back and forth Mac address on there web site. it's not like someone else has my sign in name, Donation Number and Registered Mac address, It would be nice if they allowed us to use our Registered Paid info on STB Emulator , Either way only one device can sign on at a time. Kind of sucks, but it is what it is .. Thanks for the super fast reply.

no you cant if you use the STB Emu or KODI you will use a 78 vs 79 on the mac you switch these very easily in your papaio account but you can only do it 4 times in 24 time frame.

wickedjoker
03-03-2016, 10:55 PM
Anytime Yeah i just bought another id was easier that logging in all the time.