PDA

View Full Version : Have STB emulator running under linux but 2 problems left

pokermasterd
03-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Hi all

Now have STB emulator running under linux in vertal box have two problems.

#1 no sound

#2 when trying to connect to rocket it says to contact provide to register this device
using http://11rocket.tv

Mac is linked to my account
mac address is correct and was reset
whats wrong here any idea.

Gtest413
03-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Sound fix is a sticky on the top of the stb emulator forum.
Make sure your url is correct with 66.
Make sure you have reset your Mac.
Make sure your resend your device id.

pokermasterd
03-03-2016, 02:34 AM
Sound fix is a sticky on the top of the stb emulator forum.
Make sure your url is correct with 66.
Make sure you have reset your Mac.
Make sure your resend your device id.

reset everything now it says STB blocked by provider. Now WTF do i do.

Seems to me there going to lose a lot of customers if they don't make it a bit less of a pain to setup
. Oh well

pokermasterd
03-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Reset the device id in emulator again and this time portal came up and asked for username and password entered my rocket code for both name and password and it works. but the sound is mess up a bit. looks like an issue with virtual box. As linux it self seems ok...

Gtest413
03-03-2016, 11:49 AM
You need to get mx player and run your channels through it. I had the same problem and that was the only fix. Takes 2 min to set up

pokermasterd
03-05-2016, 01:18 AM
Reply never did get the sound fixed but it's android X86 running under virtual box so all not bad.

I got a $50 android TV box today just finished installing emulator first time around it said to contact provider. Went onto rocket reset IPTV there. Then reset device id again and as before it came up asking for user name and password and as before up and running no problem. sound is good this time. I would tell people running kodi to drop it and go this route now i have EPG and all is good. Thanks all.

pokermasterd
03-05-2016, 02:27 AM
for anyone trying to change from stalker kodi to the STB emulator under profiles set the following

portal=http://11.iptvrocket.tv
mac= use what you did before
sin= use what you did before
Device ID=reset
stalker=on
leave everything else alone
enter this info after installing app form playstore. then exit app. wait 2 min run app again.
This time it will come up saying contact provider to register this device.... All is ok don't panic
at this point go back to profile setting and reset device id and make sure send to provider is marked.
exit out of app all together.
go to rocket or whoever you use check your donation number. and at bottom right it says reset IPTV. Reset the iptv
wait a minute or so then run STB app again this time it should ask for your username and password. use your donation number for both.
and then you should be good to go only had to enter it once.