PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker Not Working Need Help!

ellriley
03-02-2016, 05:50 PM
Hi,

I have heard that the IPTV Stalker addon is now no longer working and i am a paying customer with a custom mac.

I have been told that i will now need to use a PVR Stalker/Client to get the IPTV services back working but:

1) I do not know what a PVR Stalker/Client is
2) I do not know where to find the above to install

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANKS!

dara
03-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Did you get that MAC from a reseller? If you did, you'll need your donation number from that person to properly set up things. He's supposed to support you, we can't help you unless you have that donation number going forward, as you can't reset your connection.

After that, go to the Kodi Discussions and start reading the stickies in the various forums.

ellriley
03-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Hi Dara,

I set it up myself and have the donation number.. where to next? I am on Amazon Firestick to if that helps.

Thanks

dara
03-02-2016, 06:25 PM
It does, but not in a good way. Firesticks are sometimes tricky, and I don't have one, so hopefully someone will jump in.

If you already have Kodi 16, you should be have the Stalker Client listed in the PVR Clients list in "My Add-ons".

If you do, just go to the Kodi Discussions area and the EPG (**********) forum, and look for the stickies about how to configure the client. (You can also go to the PVR forum as well).

slick6732
03-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Hi Dara,

I set it up myself and have the donation number.. where to next? I am on Amazon Firestick to if that helps.

Thanks

You have IPTV Stalker installed right now and not Satlker nfps?

Gtest413
03-03-2016, 12:27 AM
type in tech timeruuu in YouTube and find his tutorials. It's brilliant. Stick with kodi on a fire stick as the stb emulators crash due to low memory.

ellriley
03-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Yes IPTV Stalker.. do not know how to set up PVR Stalker

Gtest413
03-03-2016, 12:04 PM
In my troubles with kodi, if your running 15.2, your going to run into problems. Update to 16 and start fresh. It's honestly the easiest way to ensure everything is correct.
Then either go to YouTube and type in tech timeruuu and find his "set up for dummies" and "pvr" set up. Or do some reading in these forums that these good people have written.

slick6732
03-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Yes IPTV Stalker.. do not know how to set up PVR Stalker

Yes I do! I read and learned on this site, the link below should get you a good start.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13053-How-To-Set-up-pvr-stalker-nfps-with-epg-ninja