PDA

View Full Version : STB v0.7.13.02 Running on Notification Panel after app is exited.

singkhamc
03-01-2016, 05:24 PM
I have notices that STB v0.7.13 is running on Notification Panel after app is exited. My STB Profiles are showing on the notification panel. This is only happening on android 4.4, as I have tried it on android 5.1 and it closes completely upon exit.

mvas
03-01-2016, 07:23 PM
I have notices that STB v0.7.13 is running on Notification Panel after app is exited. My STB Profiles are showing on the notification panel. This is only happening on android 4.4, as I have tried it on android 5.1 and it closes completely upon exit.

Hm, must be because of recent changes for Android TV. I've added recommendation cards for the app's profiles (links to run a specific profile from launcher). And it looks like on non-TVs it shows links on notification panel. I'll remove them in the next update.
Try to kill the app to close this messages.

melbarber
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM
I have the 713 emulater installed in my samsung 10.1 tablet the problem I have is when the authentication window comes up my key board is unresponsive so I can't put in the info it asks for. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks.