PDA

View Full Version : Got stalker PVR to work, but time off and got wrong EPG guide ?

zhong
03-01-2016, 02:49 PM
I got Stalker PVR pvr.stalker.nfps-android-arm-1.0.3 working on my Android tv box.

But when I set it up it shows-

"If you using Kodi and see this message, your using the wrong EPG. Go to **********" which is where I got the file.

I follow exactly the instructions how to do it here-

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?13091-How-To-Set-up-Kodi-s-included-pvr-stalker-client-with-epg-ninja

So what am I doing wrong ?

And also the time seems to be 13 hours off. When I install it the program guide time is about 13 hours off. It only shows the epg program it currently showing for that hour.

How do I adjust this time ? I think by default it shows Europe time when I set it up. How do I change this ?

Thanks

Zhong

gabby4chat
03-01-2016, 03:15 PM
make sure your time zone and date and time are correct .... and as to the guide if you can select the menu on the left select guide not channels

dara
03-01-2016, 03:37 PM
The time zone setting in the add-ons don't do anything for the epg offset. It does look for your machine's timezone setting though. If you are an hour off, due to non-DST, you can set that with the epg uploader service settings.

If you see that message, you aren't pulling the ********** guide. You must have the service up, with XMLTV only, and caching guide data at either 24 or 72 hours. In Kodi 15, you need to point the guide url to the location where the guide is cached as per the directions.

gabby4chat
03-01-2016, 03:40 PM
Time zone , time and date Do make a diff if it's off by 13 hrs

psycon
03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
install the epg updater addon., your using the server provided epg.

13 hour difference.... make sure your device is set to the correct time and timezone in its settings, not in kodi..

AFTER you fix all that.. you ned to clear data. in settigs >tv and restart kodi before it can reload

zhong
03-01-2016, 11:23 PM
After I install the epg updater addon. How do I change it from the server provided epg to epg updater addon ?
I installed epg updater addon, but it still showing from server provided epg .

install the epg updater addon., your using the server provided epg.

13 hour difference.... make sure your device is set to the correct time and timezone in its settings, not in kodi..

AFTER you fix all that.. you ned to clear data. in settigs >tv and restart kodi before it can reload

zhong
03-02-2016, 01:56 AM
Do you set the date and time in Android settings ?

Thanks

make sure your time zone and date and time are correct .... and as to the guide if you can select the menu on the left select guide not channels

psycon
03-02-2016, 04:48 AM
read the stickied how to threads
as far as how to change the time on your particular android device.. RTFM

zhong
03-02-2016, 06:54 PM
read the stickied how to threads
as far as how to change the time on your particular android device.. RTFM

I have installed the epg updater addon.

After all the channels loaded on my tv screen.

When I click on Guide on left menu it loads nothing and boots me out of Kodi.

When I open Kodi again it loads everything till it reaches

Importing guide from clients
zee tv

Then it boots me out from Kodi.

When open Kodi again it say Importing guide from clients it boots me out of Kodi again like vicious cycle.

I tried Kodi 15.2 and Jarvis 16 both does the same thing to me.

I reset data and do it again, I still get the same thing , I get booted out of Kodi after it Importing guide from clients.

Thanks